Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Last edited:

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Well there is one prediction I'd like to make now. Latias EX and M. Latias EX. Considering we got Latios EX and M. Latios EX I hope they don't make us wait too long for that and it's already a four month gap between sets. One thing we also pretty much know from the release of the latest Japanese gym promo things is that we'll get the Gardevoir line as fairy types which I'm also okay with.

TheStrictNein

Has tried turning it off and on again
Well there is one prediction I'd like to make now. Latias EX and M. Latias EX. Considering we got Latios EX and M. Latios EX I hope they don't make us wait too long for that and it's already a four month gap between sets. One thing we also pretty much know from the release of the latest Japanese gym promo things is that we'll get the Gardevoir line as fairy types which I'm also okay with.

The thing that interested me about the Japanese Promo Ralts is that that promo will not be the stage one Ralts in Bandit Ring, because as far as I know Japan does not re-release promos as regular cards that soon (I may be wrong). As such, I'd bet on Bandit Ring Ralts having a Theta Trait.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
That might be. Though honestly I'd rather see a unique trait (be it Theta or otherwise) on Gardevoir myself.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
That is a possibility too. We did get two Togekiss in Roaring Skies.

Dang I wish we'd get some spoilers for this set already.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
The thing that interested me about the Japanese Promo Ralts is that that promo will not be the stage one Ralts in Bandit Ring, because as far as I know Japan does not re-release promos as regular cards that soon (I may be wrong). As such, I'd bet on Bandit Ring Ralts having a Theta Trait.
They did it with Goomy in Wild Blaze, Tyrunt in Rising Fist and with Swablu in Emerald Break though, so it might be the one that is in Bandit Ring

Azure_Prominance

Guardian of the blue flames
Anyone else hoping that we will finally see a new Arceus card, better yet Arceus EX? Give it it's Multitype ability from the video games and i'm sure it'll be yet another game breaking card. ^_^

xGallade

Galladite
When Roaring Skies is officially out, I EXPECT to see the Ancient Origins booster pack artworks. We usually get pack art images of the next set 1-2 weeks later after a new set comes out. (If that makes sense?)

Harrison Ing

10foulz
Remember last year? Pyroar was released and it DOMINATED Nationals. Withing the next few sets, it died thanks to things like Mega Manectric. I will predict Mega Raquaza will do the same thing to this year's Nationals. I hope they release a strong counter to Mega Raquaza in this set! Also, bring back Safeguard Pokemon!

DuoForce

Semi-Ace Trainer
I stopped playing TCG a year-ago but when the hell is Mega Mewtwo gonna be in the set?!

Imposter Oak

Totally Legit Pokemon Expert
I stopped playing TCG a year-ago but when the hell is Mega Mewtwo gonna be in the set?!
I suspect they're waiting for our current Mewtwo EX to rotate out so they can introduce a less all-purpose (less good) Mewtwo that exists primarily to be Mega Evolved.

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
I suspect they're waiting for our current Mewtwo EX to rotate out so they can introduce a less all-purpose (less good) Mewtwo that exists primarily to be Mega Evolved.
I had this exact thought when it was clear they had a Mega Mewtwo card in the works for Furious Fists but we never got to see it before they decided to obviously pull it.

As for all these boxes - Can they just take a break from all this product and give us some good League Promos like they used to?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I had this exact thought when it was clear they had a Mega Mewtwo card in the works for Furious Fists but we never got to see it before they decided to obviously pull it.

As for all these boxes - Can they just take a break from all this product and give us some good League Promos like they used to?
When was it clear? Is there a past post of WPM's that mentioned it or something?

Pokemon Ranger

Aspiring Trainer
I really hope they remake a fossil set I think that's what they are heading towards with the xy7 box. ;)
of course the movie will have some involvement with the box: lots of legendary Pokémon (hype!)