“Paldea Evolved” Set Logo and Merchandise Unveiled!
Paldea Evolved has officially been revealed by TPCI! As we previously reported, the set releases internationally on June 9th.
As expected, our set will be a combination of Japan’s Triplet Beat, Snow Hazard, Clay Burst, and the “Pikachu ex Starter Deck.” The packs will feature Meowscarada ex, Skeledirge ex, Quaquaval ex, Chien-Pao ex, and Ting-Lu ex. Each of them are the stars of the aformentioned Japanese sets.
In the set’s description, we’ve also learned of a new Slowking ex! It hasn’t been revealed in Japan yet, but it should appear in Snow Hazard and Clay Burst. Slowking ex is expected to be a Tera Pokemon ex, like Dedenne ex and Forretress ex.
The expansion will include:
- Over 190 cards
- 15 Pokemon ex and three Tera Pokemon ex
- 36 illustration rare Pokemon
- 18 ultra rare Pokemon ex and eight ultra rare Supporter cards
- 15 special illustration rare Pokemon and Supporter cards
- Nine hyper rare gold etched cards, which can include Pokemon ex, Trainer, and Energy cards
Update: The promo blister packs have been revealed, featuring Growlithe, Smoliv, Varoom, and Tinkatink!
Both versions of the Elite Trainer Box will include a special Pikachu promo that features Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly. The Pokemon Center version will come with an additional copy of the card with the Pokemon Center stamp.