creg22

Aspiring Trainer
I know it's a small pet peeve, but going back to the ugly cg pack art is a disappointment
😞

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
It was SVI not SV1. It's clearly that the topped part of "I" wasn't bent. Sure, we're catching up to Japan's, but not all the time we copy stuff from them.
Seeing as Scarlet & Violet base set wasn't SV1, I don't see this being the case. Besides, Pokemon.com has already shown that the set's abbreviation is PAL.

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
It was SVI not SV1. It's clearly that the topped part of "I" wasn't bent. Sure, we're catching up to Japan's, but not all the time we copy stuff from them.
Quite aware that Scarlet & Violet base set is SVI. That's why I said what I did and also why I tweeted out its official abbreviation like three+ months ago already.

Porygonbail

Aspiring Trainer
I am really not feeling this boosterdesign. Something about the black bar with red at the bottom really doesnt vibe with the rest and feels more like a design-draft than a final design. (Will this stop me from enjoying the set? nah.)
Really like the Land before time Logo, though!
Also am very happy we get the pikachu promo! Did not really expect it.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Also, I'm surprised no one talked about this. I predict that Slowking ex is Tera Psychic. Because, I see the pattern now. They're doing Tera ex for each type. We see, Bug, Water, Fire, and Fairy already. Now, I expect this to be a Psychic Tera Slowking.