Pokemon has revealed digital images of a few shiny Pokemon from Shining Fates! These come from its “Shiny Vault” sub-set.
The main set will be a “mishmash” formed from various Japanese products. Any new cards will come from Japan’s Shiny Star V, the Starter Set VMAX Blastoise / Venusaur decks, the VMAX Special Set, and some random Japanese promo cards. The rest will be direct reprints.
Shining Fates will release on February 19th. Like all special sets, you won’t find individual booster packs in stores; the set’s booster packs will only be available inside special Shining Fates products.
With the above reveals, we can confirm the English set list for the “Shiny Vault” sub-set within Shining Fates.
It will contain 122 cards, each coming from Japan’s Shiny Star V. Each card below will be numbered SV1 through SV122 in English. All of these cards are reprints with new artwork. Each Pokemon is using its shiny colors.
Six shiny cards that could have been in our Shiny Vault were turned into promo cards for our English products (see the “English Products” section).
‘Shining Fates’ English Products
All promo cards in our English products are reprints with brand new artwork. Eevee VMAX is the only new card.
The cards come from Japan’s Shiny Star V, except shiny Crobat V, Eevee VMAX, Pikachu V, and the promos in the Mad Party Pin Collections.
The promos in the Mad Party Pin Collections haven’t been released in Japan yet, so we don’t have clearer images of them.
- Shining Fates Elite Trainer Box (available February 19, 2021, $49.99): Includes 10 Shining Fates booster packs, one foil promo card featuring Eevee VMAX, and various gameplay accessories
- Shining Fates Tins (available February 19, 2021, $29.99): Includes six Shining Fates booster packs and one foil promo card featuring Eldegoss V (SWSH084), Boltund V (SWSH085), or Cramorant V (SWSH086)
- Shining Fates Collection—Pikachu V (available February 19, 2021, $19.99): Includes four Shining Fates booster packs, as well as one foil promo card and one foil oversize promo card featuring Pikachu V
- Shining Fates Mad Party Pin Collections (available February 19, 2021, $14.99): Includes three Shining Fates booster packs; one foil promo card featuring Bunnelby, Dedenne, Galarian Mr. Rime, or Polteageist; and one corresponding pin
- Shining Fates Mini Tins (available March 5, 2021, $8.99): Includes two Shining Fates booster packs and one metallic coin
- Shining Fates Premium Collections (available March 5, 2021, $39.99): Includes seven Shining Fates booster packs; one foil promo card featuring either Shiny Crobat V or Shiny Dragapult V; one foil promo card and one foil oversize promo card featuring either Shiny Crobat VMAX or Shiny Dragapult VMAX; and one corresponding metallic coin
[C][C][C] G-Max Cuddle: 150 damage. If the Defending Pokemon tries to attack during your opponent’s next turn, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing.
When your Pokemon VMAX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards.
Weakness: Fighting (x2)