We now can exclusively confirm the Trainer’s Toolkit will come with two full art Dedenne-GX (#195a). This is contrary to our speculation earlier this year. We also have an image of the kit’s card sleeves.
We do not have a list of the “50 useful cards” that will come inside the product yet (stay tuned for a follow-up). However, we can confirm there will be two non-holo The Boss’s Orders.
The four booster packs will be 1x Unbroken Bonds, 1x Sword & Shield, and 2x Rebel Clash.
The dice are black with white numbers.
As posted before, the kit will release on June 26th for $29.99:
POKÉMON TCG: TRAINER’S TOOLKIT
Everything You Need to Build a Powerful Deck!
Turn your card collection into playable, fun, and winning Pokémon Trading Card Game decks! Inside this box, you’ll find a plethora of Trainer cards and Energy cards, plus a Deck Builder’s Guide to putting them all together to create a deck that showcases your best Pokémon! You’ll find everything you need to help you make the choices every deck builder faces: More big Pokémon? More strategic Trainer cards? How much Energy is too much? Steer a course for completely new decks, original combos, and all the fun of head-to-head competition with the Pokémon TCG: Trainer’s Toolkit!
THE POKÉMON TCG: TRAINER’S TOOLKIT INCLUDES:
• More than 50 useful cards to power up your decks, including dozens of Trainer cards and 2 Dedenne-GX
• Special versions of Pokégear 3.0, Pokémon Communication, and Reset Stamp with all-new art
• More than 100 Energy cards, including Special Energy
• 4 Pokémon TCG booster packs
• 65 card sleeves to protect your deck
• A Deck Builder’s Guide
• A complete Pokémon TCG rulebook
• A set of 7 tournament-legal dice
• 2 condition markers
• A code card for the Pokémon TCG Online
The three Trainer cards will come from Japan’s TAG All Stars set. The artist, OOYAMA, also illustrated alternate art versions of Elecropower, Acro Bike, Electromagnetic Radar, and Mysterious Treasure (which won’t be included).