Update (6:00 AM):: Added six new factoids to the top of the list below. | Update (3:30 AM): The first CoroCoro scan has surfaced. Look below.
Potentially new HeartGold and SoulSilver information is coming in on 2ch. Yaminokame has translated it all below. Like anything posted on 2ch before CoroCoro magazine scans surface, all or some of the information could be fake. However, I have decided to post it since this is the time of month early info usually comes in and the mini-game factoid below correlates to what I saw at the Arceus movie premiere. This post will be updated if any new information comes in and if the information is proven true or false.
The first CoroCoro scan has surfaced. It features Entei, Suicune, and Raikou’s new Ken Sugimori artwork, in addition to Eusine’s. It does not reveal any new information. Click the thumbnail to the right for a larger image. You can see overworld sprites of the three legendary beasts in the Brass Tower screenshot toward the bottom of the scan.
- You follow Entei, Suicune, and Raikou around Johto, just like in the original games. However, Eusine is stalking Suicune.
- Ho-Oh is in the Tin Tower and Lugia is in the Whirl Islands, both at Level 45.
- There is a new feature in the game called the “Pokeathelon,” which is a mini-game feature that uses the stylus.
- The Pokemon Gyms have various traps.
- Red Gyarados appears in the Lake of Rage at Level 30.
- The Kimono Girls are part of the storyline and you meet them many times.
- Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina each learn moves they could not previously learn – Metal Burst, Hydro Pump, and Shadow Sneak (respectively).
- There are 9 mini-games. One of them could be the racing game I saw at the early premiere of the Arceus movie.
- Eusine, a character from Crystal, is in the game.
- Latios and Latias are in the games at Level 30.
- Mewtwo is in the game (Kanto confirmation if it turns out to be true?).
- Lugia and Ho-Oh have a “hidden ability.”