HAHA SUCKAS! The poll for this week asked “Which of the following Pokemon was not directly or indirectly ‘created’ by or from another Pokemon or its actions?” The majority of people answered Heatran, but the actual answer was Registeel – it was not created by another Pokemon.
- When the Brass Tower (later called the Burned Tower) in Ectruteak City burned down 150 years before you play the Johto games, the three legendary beasts perished in the flames. Ho-Oh revived / re-created them later. They each embodied the events that took place: the lightning (that hit the tower and started it on fire), the fire (that burned it), and the rain (that put the fire out after three days) – Raikou, Entei, and Suicune.
- Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf come from a single egg directly created by Arceus.
- Shedinja is created from the empty shell that falls off Ninjask when it evolves.
- Palkia and Dialga were directly created by Arceus.
- Exeggcute is created when one of Exeggutor’s heads fall off.
- Heatran was indirectly created by Dialga and Palkia right when they formed Sinnoh. The lava from the formation of the region pooled together to form Heatran and Stark Mountain.
- Registeel, Regirock, and Regice may have been created by humans (since humans sealed them away), but they were certainly not created by another Pokemon (that includes Regigigas). This was obviously the most correct answer to the question.
Now try out the new poll! Let’s see how many times I can trick everyone! >:D