Mew / Lucario Gift Box Contents
Thanks to PokeBlob, who generously sent all of the information and images for this news story, we now have scans and card lists for the Mew / Lucario gift box! Some of these cards will probably be in the next American EX set, EX Legend Maker, or in a set in the future, which is why we are focusing on the gift box so much. The gift box includes four mini decks, as well as two Pokemon-star cards, Pikachu and Mewtwo. The lists and scans can be seen below (click the thumbnails for much larger pictures). Thanks again, PokeBlob!
Mew Deck: Electrike, Manectric, Mew ex, Baltoy, Claydol, Zangoose, Energy Search, Masterball, Professor Oak’s Research, Psychic Energy (multiple, matrix), Lightning Energy (multiple, matrix)
Lucario Deck: Nosepass, Barboach, Whiscash, Aron, Lairon, Legend’s Lucario ex, Potion, PokeNav, TV Reporter, Fighting Energy (multiple, matrix), Rainbow Energy (it’s baaaaack)
Crawdaunt Deck: Surskit, Masquerain, Seviper, Corphish, Crawdaunt ex, Relicanth, Energy Switch, Mr. Stone’s Project, Bill’s Maintenance, Water Energy (multiple, matrix), Grass Energy (multiple, matrix)
Mightyena Deck: Numel, Camerupt, Torkoal, Poochyena, Mightyena ex, Absol, Switch, Professor Birch, Professor Cozmo’s Research, Fire Energy (multiple, matrix), Dark Energy (multiple), Rainbow Energy (it’s baaaaack)
Yellow Deck: Mewtwo *, Pikachu *
Comments: (1) Rainbow Energy is back! Will it be in an upcoming set for us? EDIT: ZoraJolteon has pointed out that Rainbow Energy was printed in the Japanese Eidolon Forest half-deck, which was several months ago. So, I think it is safe to say now that since Rainbow Energy has been re-printed in Japan again, it will be in our next set, EX Legend Maker. (2) Does anyone else think the Arita artwork is awesome? (3) I’ll give someone a browny point if they point out in the commenting system the one artwork error on a Pokemon done by Arita out of these scans.
City Championship First Place Prize
The official [Pokemon TCG Organized Play] website has been updated to include a picture of the first place winner City Championship prize package (click the thumbnail on the right for a larger picture). The prize package includes a red Groudon bag, a red Groudon notebook, a Nidoqueen / Nidoran 4-cards-per-page binder, a Charizard hat, 12 EX Delta Species booster packs, an inflatable PokeBall beach ball, a City Championship pin, an orange Organized Play pen and several pencils, and finally, your City Championship first place medal. Now remember, you can only get this prize package by coming in first place at a City Championship. To find a City Championship (CC) near you, [click here]. To download a decklist for your deck so that you can have it ready before you go to your CC, [click here]. For general information on what the CCs are all about, [clicky here].
I would like you all to take time to help both me and the site out. Lately, I have been wondering what on earth you guys have been thinking about the site and what needs to be done, and I have realized that I have not been getting any input whatsoever from the people who actually visit the site. So, if at all possible, I would like it if you guys could answer the following questions below in an e-mail. You can e-mail me by [clicking here]. Please be brutally honest in all aspects of the below questions. Offense is usually never taken by me when it comes to advice in needing to improve something with myself (which in this case is my site).
1. What do you mainly use PokeBeach for? (News? Scans?) If PokeBeach were complete, what WOULD you use it for?
2. How often do you come here during certain periods of time? (For example, do you come here a lot when a set is about to come out? Do you come here everday?)
3. How often do you want to see news updates on here? (Everyday? Is everyday too much for you to keep up with? Every two days? You decide.)
4. What area of the site would you like to see improved on by the end of this year (in other words, within the next month), and how? (Scans? Content? Be specific.)
5. What area of this site do you think is lacking THE MOST, and why? What other areas of the site are lacking?
6. Do you have any suggestions for anything in the future you would like to see on here? Do you have any suggestions/problems for anything else already existing on the site?
7. What other Pokemon websites do you go to, and what do you use them for? How often do you go to them?
8. Do you think PokeBeach needs to be advertised more? If so, how? Do you ever hear anyone talking about it in real life, and if so, what were they using the site for?
Any other general comments about anything else in your e-mail would be appreciated. Remember, this is to help out the site, and in turn, you, so responding to these questions with your opinions and thoughts is helpful to everyone.