Why that username?

Huh, roa just seems to be my unversal name now.

It was originally supposed to be related to something fanfiction wise, but now I guess it's my name. <: Like everything.

I stole my name from some dead guy, I think it was Giuseppe Garibaldi or something like that, he was this Italian guy, had lots of adventures... And because I say "Giuse" like juice.

just love that pokemon. especially with an evil pesonallity. thats why i placed doom in my nickname. mostly based of from the one from mystery dungeon. i just love that pokemon * keeps dreaming*

TheDarkLucario said:
How dare you relate Lucario with such filth. My name has nothing to do with that loser! Zoroark looks at my name and says "Dang it GF, why didn't you name me this?" My name strikes fear in the very heart of a zoroark.
Get a life they are just charecters from video games and trading card games not real people

Oh and i just chose my name cause i wanted it :)

I chose my name cause I didn't think of anything else. I would rather be named. Delta or Deltaswords if name changes come I will be Delta.

- Rotom-cut

Hikikomori-san's my usual forum name. If you see a "Hikikomori-san" floating around in other forums, that's probably me. I chose this name after reading "Welcome to the NHK!", a light novel/manga/anime that I heartily recommend for its insight into shut-ins.

But I'm not a Hikikomori!

I'm StruckByRain because I was trying to think of a name to give a character for a game. I heard something outside and went to go see what it was and got hit on the eye ball with a rain drop. That's how I got StruckByRain. I will never forget that day. XP

I picked Ouvre le Chien because I'm a big David Bowie fan and the song that this phrase comes from is my favorite Bowie song of all.

I just looking a creativity name. I kinda bored with normal letter like,"Black". So I decide to use a kana with ブラック. I don't like the name Kuro so Burakku will be good cause I'm getting Black version too.

Ninja Pikachu said:
Get a life they are just charecters from video games and trading card games not real people

Oh and i just chose my name cause i wanted it :)
*Blankly stares at your post*
I... Know...that! I never said "ZOMG LUCARIO'S REAL AND I'M GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD" And I have a life, or else I wouldn't be at the computer typing this now...

And ブラック, your name is pretty creative lol

Ever since I used the "Nintendo nSider forums", I've always stuck with the name "Russell190". I could not think of a "guileful" name, and decided to put my name, along with the first and last two numerical digits on a standard "QWERTY" keyboard. I've always been fond of this name, and have used it ever since that day.

I've used shampoo thief for many other sites and i like it, and no one ever uses that name but me so I don't have to worry about other people using it, plus I think its a funny name

I wanted Nidoprince, because my favorite Pokemon is Nidoking, but I used Tyraniking because I made a fusion based off of Tyranitar, Nidoking, and Swampert, which was Tyanikingpert but that was waaay too long.

Back