Why that username?

Well a couple of years ago I was really into hockey. (I still am now, but not as much.) My favourite player was named Evgeni Nabokov. So I named my cat Nabby. Online, nabby is kinda boring on its own, so I added some numbers. And there's nabby101.

well i help my cuase make a rs acount and he wanted batkiller and it was taken then batpee it was taken so he said put a 1 in and it wasn't taken. then my RS account got deleted so i started using his and i got to likeing poeple laughing at my username so i use it for everything these days :D

cause I always pick this username and its just grown on me over time.
well the origin of my name is that I was a big fan of the Ratchet & Clank and I was a fan of Clank & I wanted to name myself after him,so I did.

the murkrow line is my favorite multiple-pokemon line, and honchkrow has been one of my chat aliases for a while now <3

It's my fav Pokemon. XD

- Jolt
135.png

So I had a wife, beautiful, like you, who tells me I worry too much. Who tells me I ought to smile more. Who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks! One day, they carve her face. And we have no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just want to see her smile again, hm? I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars. So... I stick a razor in my mouth and name myself Bulbabuddy. And you know what? She can't stand the sight of me! She leaves. Now I see the funny side. Now I'm always smiling!

Well, I like Pikachu and since that name is always taken I added "ew" and discarded the "u" at the end. Then me and my friend in fifth grade did this little show called "Smoof" (don't ask). She was Meep and I was Tofu. I was on FreeRealms.com and I forgot the password to my Pikachew account so I made another accout, except it was PikachewTofu. I've kept the name ever since.

I'm obsessed with playing Pokemon Platinum, and 17 is my lucky number. Still wish I could have been a little more creative but meh.

Luigi is my favorite mario character and buster came from ghost busters and the fact that I liked Luigi's Mansion.The 8989 came from a person on youtube whoes videos I admired.

Pachirisu is my fav Pokemon, so I thought of a word in relation to electricity 'Static' came to mind so StaticPachirisu.

Well, the names is a joke that my cousins and I made up that redmonkeysinaforest was his password for one of my cousin's new laptop.

And then they made the Rageape pokermon.

Back