Why that username?

Electimortar

BARK BARK BARK
Exactly what the title says.

At first, my favorite Pokemon was Elekid. When DP came out, I heard about Electivire, and Magmortar. They ended being my new favorite Pokemon, so I just combined them and boom, got Electimortar.

I am a guy and my favorite number is 89. I also did not believe I would not stay on the site, I thought it would temporary to get TRU Arceus. But I ended up staying. That is why there is no thought in my username.

Picture it: You're around the age of ten, the 4th Generation hasn't come out, you love the fire type and you love fire starters, although you have something against Typhlosion. Combine this with the fact I had to make up a username for a POP account, and Chariblaze is born.

Edit from seeing Dr. Empoleon post here: Aha, I remember how you chose your username...

Mine came from when I made an account on freewebs (now it's just webs) and pizzaman was already taken.

I've been known as DNA both on and off the Internet since I was 12. (On the Internet, though, it started when I was 16.)
And man, there is a funny story behind it.

Guy89 said:
I am a guy and my favorite number is 89. I also did not believe I would not stay on the site, I thought it would temporary to get TRU Arceus. But I ended up staying. That is why there is no thought in my username.

wow thats my story exactly we have so much in common !!!!!!

for some reason my name isnt esperante89 anymore though....

PMJ told me I should change it to Galefail, Raikou suggested I change it to Gale. Fun times.

Well I originally started off on the web with E-Feds, and my character from the get go was Xtreme. Well over a couple of years, that character I had created had evolved into Tom Pheonyx, and somehow Pheonyx just kinda stuck. Mostly for the reason that I myself was into trouble alot as a youth and got into alot of fights. But just like a legendary Phoenix, I never stay down, I may burn but I never die. I am always getting back up.

I was eating bacon when I registered as (eurgh) bacon-boy

I changed to bacon later on, displaying my manliness

Changed to scampy because I use that nick everywhere else

But people still called me bacon regardless so I changed back

Now I don't eat bacon and hence have the dumbest nickname on PB, so might change to not-bacon if nick changes become available in future

Well I couldn't think of another name and I thought Arceus was a cool Pokemon and that an Ice plate equipped to Arceus seemed cool. So thats why I chose Ice Arceus.

Don't take this as an arrogant, ego-boosting joke, but I'm the Pokemon Champion. :p Just two words, shortened and combined, to form a single username. Although because of my choice I have been flagged as arrogant, at the time I only way trying to invent a cool username. Did I succeed? Or did I fail? That's for you to judge...

I just use Ice alot. I like Espeon.

I HATE IT whEN PEOPLE CALL ME IE!

So call me Ice, Espeon, or just Ice Espeon.

Originally my name was red blastois, but then I realized I had to add an extra "e"
And I was too late for capitalizing, because name changes ended 2 days before I could do it again :(
So now I'm red blastoise

Ice Espeon said:
I just use Ice alot. I like Espeon.

I HATE IT whEN PEOPLE CALL ME IE!

So call me Ice, Espeon, or just Ice Espeon.

Sorry IE, won't do for me :/

Back