who will ash marry in the last episode of pokemon?

who will ash marry in the final episode of pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brock!?
Oh a joke he he *Shivers*
But yeah nintendo could easily get sued for that attempt

darkrai1246 said:
gallade01 said:
why would nintendo get sued?
The anime' is aimed towards VERY small kids... If they see a big juicy kiss it would make nintendo lose their reputation... Since when was the anime' for teens/adults?

Pretty much like most aspects of pokemon, I believe that the anime is aimed so that anyone can watch it. Though it's not as if you see many adults watching the pokemon anime.
But, obviously if it's aimed for everybody, that does mean that little kids have to be able to watch it. Meaning, you will probably not see a kiss on pokemon.

Well, you might.. It's possible.
I mean, even disney films like Bambi, aimed for very small children, have small kisses and such. So, theoretically, we could see a kiss in the anime. :O
Dun Dun DUN!

If it ends up being Ash and Dawn, SweetDawn will probably faint from happiness. XD

It's two words, Piplup. I might faint from happiness, you've got that right. And you'll see that they're the best match. Besides, all the other pairings Dawn have are stupid or girl-girl (which should NEVER allowed, that's even worse than guy-guy relationships)

Piplup 321 said:
darkrai1246 said:
gallade01 said:
why would nintendo get sued?
The anime' is aimed towards VERY small kids... If they see a big juicy kiss it would make nintendo lose their reputation... Since when was the anime' for teens/adults?

Pretty much like most aspects of pokemon, I believe that the anime is aimed so that anyone can watch it. Though it's not as if you see many adults watching the pokemon anime.
But, obviously if it's aimed for everybody, that does mean that little kids have to be able to watch it. Meaning, you will probably not see a kiss on pokemon.

Well, you might.. It's possible.
I mean, even disney films like Bambi, aimed for very small children, have small kisses and such. So, theoretically, we could see a kiss in the anime. :O
Dun Dun DUN!

If it ends up being Ash and Dawn, SweetDawn will probably faint from happiness. XD
It was family love not romance =O

We might have something like that and have a more mature spin-off with all the main characters older with families (Ash and Dawn primailairly)

Sweet Dawn said:
It's two words, Piplup. I might faint from happiness, you've got that right. And you'll see that they're the best match. Besides, all the other pairings Dawn have are stupid or girl-girl (which should NEVER allowed, that's even worse than guy-guy relationships)

Your pretty much right about Dawn.
She doesn't have many choices. :/

Appart from Ash, the only one I could see her with is Kenny. But I'm not quite sure about that...
You never know, someone knew might come along..

Sweet Dawn said:
We might have something like that and have a more mature spin-off with all the main characters older with families (Ash and Dawn primailairly)
Believe me kids will be at their houses going "EEEEEEWWWWWW" and nintendo will lose it's reputation, Don't expect the impossible.

They'll stop the "kids" series and put a more "adult" stuff. To avoid little kids seeing it, they would probably put at a late time

Sweet Dawn said:
They'll stop the "kids" series and put a more "adult" stuff. To avoid little kids seeing it, they would probably put at a late time
Kids won't stay up late to watch it =/. I mean C'mon!

Kids are just gonna back up on pokemon and never see the ending =/

Piplup 321 said:
Sweet Dawn said:

Your pretty much right about Dawn.
She doesn't have many choices. :/

Appart from Ash, the only one I could see her with is Kenny. But I'm not quite sure about that...
You never know, someone knew might come along..

Oh on the contrary. There are several ships people have brainstormed.

NandoxDawn
PaulxDawn
GaryxDawn
BrockxDawn
ConwayxDawn

Not to mention, she met ALL of them.

I suppose we all are...

While one this topic, there are really wierd ships, and not even same gender ones.

DrewxDawn
HarleyxDawn
GuyWhoLikedMayInMovie7xDawn
KennyxMay
PaulxMay
ConwayxMay

ect, ect.

No the only who should marry another guy is Harley...

No, Ash would marry a girl. And it'll be Dawn

FancyDanceLudicolo said:
I think ash will finally come out of the closet and marry james

Harley is marying James dummy. They were meant to be...

When it comes to girls, Ash seems to care more about his stinkin electric rat more than the traveling partner!

PeoplexPokemon ships are even stupider than same sex ships. No offense to people who like them, but that's my opinion

Dawn... You are a senior member and yet you double posted. ._.

Who will marry Ash? My mum.

Pokemon is clearly a children's anime. There is no need to add romance to a quest to become a Pokeyman master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back