who will ash marry in the last episode of pokemon?

who will ash marry in the final episode of pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dood... Ash is in love with pikachu and Gary.... or Latias =D

But Srsly... kids who still watch this show belive in cooties...

SO no PaulXDawn sadly :p

Pokemon is a crazy show. Anything is possible. But to do this, the spin-off needs to focus more on the kids and not their parents

They will never get married. It is for the same reason that Ash will never age. This is a kids show, meant to for kids. If they had Ash become like, 20 years old, I don't think kids would want to watch it. Same thing if they made Ash get married.

I could see it now Professer Ash with his Wife (Dawn just because Im posting under SweetDawn and he might hit me if I say MAY) research pokemon in the (blank) region, There son Smoke travels the world with one of pickachus kids and they beat up Team (blank)

Isn't it obvious?
He's gonna marry Brock.
He would marry Tracey the Feline but Kronar's already got dibs.

lucario aura wielder said:
I wonder why they can`t make a spinoff were ash ages and gets married is this possible?

As I have said before, the show is meant to appeal to kids. Why would they make a spinoff series when there is no need for one?

Lol, this is a good but simple question. IF Ash ever got married his would most likely be Misty. He shows (or showed) honest feelings towards her.

I'm sure he has shown visible emotion towards all the girls, but I believe Misty is the one he truly loves.

Ash is gonna marry BROCK!

I mean come on. Theres always a new gen girl but brock is with him till the end. from 1st gen to current and still going.

I say pikachu, with all the other girls in pokemon not really staying with ash for a season or 2, pikachu is really his only option. But if misty showed up, I guess they would fit...

Prof. Oak by FARRRR....he has known him for like...ever. He talks with him frequently, sends him his pokemon, etc. I think Oak is the perfect choice, as he hasn't been able to find anyone.

Like they're going to marry on an immature kid's show. Ash STILL hasn't grown any taller for years, and the only thing that has happened was his voice changed from different voice actors. Overall, I don't think he'll marry, but if he does, than Prof. Oak.

FancyDanceLudicolo said:
I could see it now Professer Ash with his Wife (Dawn just because Im posting under SweetDawn and he might hit me if I say MAY) research pokemon in the (blank) region, There son Smoke travels the world with one of pickachus kids and they beat up Team (blank)
this would make a great show!! its a good idea..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back