who will ash marry in the last episode of pokemon?

who will ash marry in the final episode of pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe frontier brain anabel was one of the only characters that showed interest in ash so I'd say anabel or misty.

I say misty.

Thinking about marriage who will Brock marry xD maybe 10 wives i don't know..

Sweet Dawn said:
Well, according to the interview WPM had. The series will end with Ash being a Pokemon Master. Doesn't anything about who he'd marry...

at this rate of anime, i don't get how Ash will become a pokemon master. most his pokemon are first form pokemon. but of course, the series will end with pikachu like evolving or something :p

lucario aura wielder said:
I don`t remeber anabell can someone put a picture up of her?
I don't have a picture that I can paste but if you go to serebii episode 447 last page episode pics and you see her holding her hand and if you watched the episode ananbel says "ash you still haven't read my mind" and she blushes.

No one. I have changed my vote from pikachu to no one. I mean really, marriage on a kids show!?!

Even so, Ash is 10 years old and has been 10 for 8 years. How does that happen?

Words of Ash "I am 10. My voice changed. (rate T-Tar Master's grammar) and Misty is cute"

Yangoregon said:
at this rate of anime, I don't get how Ash will become a pokemon master. most his pokemon are first form pokemon. but of course, the series will end with pikachu like evolving or something :p
That is what make him a pokemon master,to win with the first form of his pokemon.(i call that show off:p)

Aoi!

It's obvious that the writers stuck her in there to be a love interest between the two! She's also appeared in four episodes out of like the last 20.

Plus Dawn has Kenny
May has Drew
And Misty.....um...Tracey? Maybe if his and Daisy's thing doesn't work out.
Okay so most chances Misty other than Aoi, but only because she hasn't been paired up yet with anyone.

T-Tar Master said:
No one. I have changed my vote from pikachu to no one. I mean really, marriage on a kids show!?!

Even so, Ash is 10 years old and has been 10 for 8 years. How does that happen?

Words of Ash "I am 10. My voice changed. (rate T-Tar Master's grammar) and Misty is cute"

Ash is actually 11 or 12. Finally, I am as old as him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back