What's the most annoying to you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who ask questions just for the sake of hearing themselves talk

Little kids who think they know it all, and you can't win an argument with them because their logic makes no sense

Noobs that think their better then you because they got lucky

People who act like I shouldn't pirate music

People who act like their opinion is a fact

I never lost to a n00b, and when they expect to win against everybody every time, I get annoyed.

OR when they start cussing at you for no reason and saying, Hey loser, I'm gonna beat you.

When the people in Masters take too long w/ their turns at my league, so when It's my turn, I try to go faster, go too fast, forget to do something, and loose. >.<

Oh, and these kids who think that they know how to play decks, but they don't. I was planning on making Legos, and I was told that I was supposed to run Just Palkia G Lv. X, and the AMU pixies, with ALL 3 of their Lv. X's... and how Palkia G wasn't supposed to attack, just sit on the bench while the Pixies attacked. >.<. He also says that if you don't have Uxies, you shouldn't play any decks except for Scizor/Cherrim. >:[

Oh my god, that is really annoying to me. I also got annoyed once in a prerelease, a guy was saying all the time he was the best, then he was the last one.

There was this one kid at my league who was talking all this big talk, and acting like he knew how to play Pokemon. He was pretty much a n00b to the extremist extent of the word. And the weird thing was I heard something about him being like one of the highest ranked juniors at our league, even though I'd never lost to him, and he didn't play any popular decks, and everything I've seen him play was just bad. And to make it even worse I almost lost to him once because he didn't even know the rules.

When people think that Lickilicky is rubbish in battle, I took out an entire team with Marc(my Lickilicky <3).

I was at a local Gamestop PBR tourney, and someone had a Lickilicky that used sludgebomb, and it was awesome because it looked like it was barfin'.

*falls over from laughter* *pictures lickilicky barfing* *dies*

Once I went to this shop, I think it was a shoe shop... and this little kid went to the counter and said

little kid said said:
HEY WHERE ARE THE TOYS? I NEED TOYS *crys*
Arent little children just so funny xD

TheB, please don't post in threads that haven't had new posts for two weeks or more. Thank you. :)

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back