What do you want from us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you wouldn't :)

Haha only our old members, *caughpmjcaugh* would be lucky enough to view it, but it would end up being the coolest unseen forum ever. ;D

Meaty said:
Is there any way that we could make thread creators able to edit their polls instead of just mods?

dragonexpert said:
MyBB doesn't have that option available, and I even have the latest version. Maybe there is a plug in for it, but I doubt it.
I did already. Its on the same page even unless you aren't viewing as many posts per page as I am.

Ok thanks I still don't understand your answer though... :x

Well my question is why can't we fix that? >.<

EDIT: Oh wait nvm you mean in any forums like these at all?

MyBB doesn't have that option available. Only moderators, supermoderators, and administrators get that permission. I've looked all through the ACP.

If the members gained control to edit polls the options would be extremely restrictive. In the case of just editing the questions and title, along with that power comes the ability to change the amount of votes for one of them. If a member for say had an art shop and put a poll asking how good people think their artwork is, they could edit the votes for the best option to be a number like 200. They could also remove bad votes.

So if we did this it would have to be extremely restricted and to the point where it would be no fun.

Not like you guys _really_ need to edit polls anyway, and if you really have to just PM a mod and ask 'em. Takes like 2 seconds, ain't no thang.

Kill the birthday thread please

It has zero use. There is no need for anyone needing a specific thread (stickied or otherwise) to wish their friends a birthday message, we have a PM system afterall. I also feel that the birthday thread sends out the wrong message with regards to the quality expected in the misc forum, namely that you have an incredibly spammy thread given the highest status of sticky. Finally, it is far worse than Chillax ever was, and that got the boot.

Also to be perfectly clear, I'm advocating a ban on BD threads in general, so no reverting back to the old system of members creating their own threads and such.

Also also, well aware that I'm the one who gave this horrible thread life in the first place. I shall forever live a life of regret for doing so. :(

The forums are going to be reorganized. There is already tournaments for redshark and for the video games.

I would like to request that all TCG Ruling questions either require a scan of the card or the text be copied and pasted. It would save the forum Professors such as myself the time of having to look at the card to be certain of a ruling. PB has card scans on the main page so finding the card that your question pertains to shouldn't be too hard. This would make a faster answer appear to your question assuming a Professor is online at the time you post the question.

I don't see why not, but I'll let the others weigh in with their opinions.

Where do the new "Article Submissions" go? It's not really clear, so I request that they be re-openned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back