What do you want from us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I half agree with that. It would be nice in other forums, except for the Trading Corner. People get new cards, and sometimes people see other trade threads. If people who want cards from you aren't on your thread will be knocked down. By bumping, a variety of people get to see the thread making trades happen.

CyndaquilMaster said:
I half agree with that. It would be nice in other forums, except for the Trading Corner. People get new cards, and sometimes people see other trade threads. If people who want cards from you aren't on your thread will be knocked down. By bumping, a variety of people get to see the thread making trades happen.
That wouldn't be bumping if it were in the trading forum. That would be posting a reasonable update. You'd have a message you wish to convey. That is not spam: it is how to use a forum.

Bumping is still needed because my isshu spec thread always accidently goes to the 2nd page and people ask me "where did it go?" so then i bump and i get more post.

rockinpikachu said:
Bumping is still needed because my isshu spec thread always accidently goes to the 2nd page and people ask me "where did it go?" so then i bump and i get more post.

You could just tell them it is on the second page of the forum. And how hard is it to get look back through one page?

Although i'm sure this was suggested before, badges might be a nice addition to profiles for accomplishing something (Not posting accomplishments btw). An example would be winning PB Tourny. Or TCG offical tourny. Beating gyms in the Gym Challenge. All important things. Anyway, I just think it would be cool as smogon does this and it looks quite good.

Pokefan4000 said:
I would personally like to see spoiler tags on the main page. While I don't have any prime examples, I know there are people out there don't want to be spoiled about new Pokémon and things like that.

I second this :3
I want at least a little of Pokemon Black to be a surprise for me (mainly the story), so this could be useful to some.

palkia dialga clash said:
Although i'm sure this was suggested before, badges might be a nice addition to profiles for accomplishing something (Not posting accomplishments btw). An example would be winning PokéBeach Tourny. Or TCG offical tourny. Beating gyms in the Gym Challenge. All important things. Anyway, I just think it would be cool as smogon does this and it looks quite good.

This would be great! Though there should be post count badges IMO

rockinpikachu said:
This would be great! Though there should be post count badges IMO

You already have a way to show off your activity within the forums - your post count.

CyndaquilMaster said:

I agree with you, because I think the other ways would lead to abuses in the trading forum.

i have not been here long enough to understand but as far as I know we have the trade council. I suppose that these work as mods in there specific forum/section.
Well.. If we have the trade council then can't we have more mini mods for other sections?
*waits for Gale to explain why this is a bad idea*

Because we don't need them for those sections. It's as simple as that.

PMJ said:
Because we don't need them for those sections. It's as simple as that.

Is that why you got rid of the Clan Council [or whatever it was called?] I thought it was a good idea to have a group specific to the Clans/Clubs, but apparently not.

Yay, let's get mods for the Game-Corner ;D [/Major sarcasm. I'm really not joking. If you thought I was serious... then wow?]

Mini-mods are needed for the Trade Corner. They have experience there, and keep it from being chaos. Simple as that B] Can you name one place we need a mini-mod?
*Waits*

@teapot: Pretty much, yeah.

Is there any way that we could make thread creators able to edit their polls instead of just mods?

MyBB doesn't have that option available, and I even have the latest version. Maybe there is a plug in for it, but I doubt it.

Yeah, great idea! I'll make it and then not invite you in because you're not eighteen. :>

Lucario_aura_wielder said:
maybe an adult section were we can talk about more adult stuff and u have to be 18+ to enter it

The problem with that is how it can still be viewed by the younger members. And any member could still lie about his or her age, even if it is dumb.

EDIT: Wow PMJ. You ninja'd me again :<

Hiding the forum from younger viewers isn't a problem.

By the way this is not gonna happen so don't get your hopes up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back