What do you want from us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "reply" and "quote" functions don't seem to work anymore. I click reply on someone's post and it just has a blank post for me to write and no quote.

Can that be fixed? If so, when?

This was already covered in the "Simple Question" thread. These sorts of posts belong there, not here.
Please don't minimod.~de

I would like for pm massages to be personal.Only the administrator should be able to look at them.Having nearly 5 other super moderators looking at our personal agenda feels like an evasion of privacy.

Do you honestly think they go through members PMs just because they can? Supermoderators have other things to do instead of searching through random members PMs. If you get an advertising PM you can always forward it to any moderator. If you really feel it is an invasion of privacy, you could set up communication on some other medium, but AIM and Skype probably have more people that could view messages you send if they really wanted to, not that they would unless you are suspected of something.

What if that person doesn't have another account?What if a super mod becomes vindictive towards you and starts warning and or banning you.Can I at least report it to the administrator as harassment?

It's usefulness is un-describable. You could use it to prove someone cheated in a tournament, that they are going to hack the forums, That they confirmed a trade, but never sent after the first sent, etc. The super mods, nor the administrator will NEVER use that feature unless it is needed. WPM, or the Admin, has a log of any and all actions the Super Mods make in the ACP, where this feature is located. So if any sort of abuse is expected, or has been reported, I have no reason to doubt WPM would set it straight. Don't worry, they don't waste there day reading about your secret team, or your secret deck, or your plan to be opened secret shop or club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back