• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: BULK! H: Virizion ex, Genesect ex, All PF Shinies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Trading Cobalion ex FA, FA Colress, Hypno Laser, Catchers, Max Potions for Bulk!

Stil trading! Will update list shortly

RE: Trading Cobalion ex FA, FA Colress, Hypno Laser, Catchers, Max Potions for Bulk!

Ok guys I am back. Just got a puppy and he's a handful... I promise no cards will be covered in holes or dog saliva though :p

Hey! Could you CML for my wants? If you have any, lmk how you would value them in points. :)

I have a lot of your FA/Ex wants, but if you're going to trade bulk, do check how much it would cost you as international shipping can be expensive (on your end moreso than mine)

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
I have a lot of your FA/Ex wants, but if you're going to trade bulk, do check how much it would cost you as international shipping can be expensive (on your end moreso than mine)

Ah yes, forgot about that part... is there any chance you have more of my Rare/UC/C wants?

I probably do, but I don't think it'd be worth it to ship across the sea :( They bumped up the price of international postage here in the US, making it more difficult to trade. For example, I shipped a bubblemailer to the UK a few weeks ago; weighed about 3oz so super light, and they charged me over $9 for it! It's crazy.

RE: W: BULK! H: FA Supporters, Catchers, Lugia ex, Landorus ex, Keldeo ex...

Last bump of the week, happy easter and game of thrones season 3 to everyone :D

Hello again! I've got enough bulk for a Landorus EX, a Mewtwo EX Promo and a Garbodor DRX. Before I list the rarities of my bulk, do you have any Trubbish NV (need 3), or Rescue Scarf's (need 2)? Let me know if you have them/your value's are on them, and I'll list the rarities, quantities, etc, etc. Thanks!

Yup, I've got plenty of Trubbish and Rescue Scarves. I can just throw them in for you though; they're not big enough for points lol

After a few hours of counting, this is what I counted:

1069 C/UC = 2138 points
92 Rares = 276 points
67 RH C/UC = 335 points
41 RH Rares = 451 points
20 Holo Rares = 300 points

Landorus EX = 2300 points
Mewtwo EX Promo (BW45) = 800 points
Garbodor (Dragons Exalted) = 400 points
Rescue Scarf X2 = Free?
Trubbish NV X3 = Free?

Is this all correct? The bulk is all mint/near mint. What's the condition of your cards? Also, I'm going to need this stuff by Regionals. If you don't think it will arrive by next Thursday at the earliest then I'd rather not make this trade. Since we've traded before, I assume it's alright if we send at the same time?

Everything Mint/Near Mint on this end as well! And sure, we could do that. The only thing I request is that you put delivery confirmation (I will do the same). It only costs like 80 cents and gives us both peace of mind, y'know?

Anyways, I shall PM you so we can make this happen quickly for you.

Second belated bump of the week; happy Saturday!

First bump of this new week. Getting more Shiny Blastoises if people want those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back