• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: BULK! H: Virizion ex, Genesect ex, All PF Shinies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Trading Landorus ex, FA Supporters, Catchers, Max Potions for Bulk!

Got a FA Colress and Hypno Laser. Adding to list now.

RE: Trading Landorus ex, FA Colress, Hypno Laser, Catchers, Max Potions for Bulk!

well now i want these lol. Is there any specific bulk you want?

FA (not ex):
Colress [2200]
N (1600)

Meta T/S/S:

Pokemon Catcher x3 (1000) [3000]
Hypnotoxic Laser [600]

RE: Trading Landorus ex, FA Colress, Hypno Laser, Catchers, Max Potions for Bulk!

Nothing specific, just bulk.

Also got 3 more Landorus ex... lol

And a Regigigas ex, Mewtwo Lv X Promo, FA Terrakion, and Flareon Star.

well i want what is listed. and im positive i have the bulk for it, so do you want to go ahead and confirm?

I need to know exactly how many of each rarity to be able to confirm, to make both our lives easier when shipping/receiving

its about 4500-5000 commons/uncommons, 200-300 Rare/RH common,uncommon/RH rare/Holo Rare. 10 legend pieces [5 RDL], 1 prime.

I still need an exact number, otherwise we could run into problems where I count less than what I need (when it arrives).

Count it out, separate everything into piles of 100, and let me know.

5 Special Rate Legend pieces 500pts
1 Prime 40 pts
1 LV X 80pts
2 Legend Pieces 140pts
26 Holo Rare 208pts
53 RH Rare 424 pts
113 Non Holo Rare 226pts
99 RH C/UC 396pts

Thats 2014pts. Which leaves 5386pts left, Ill add 4500 C/UC to finalize the trade, you forgot to reimburse shipping on the last trade, thats why 4500. Or we can negotiate this. There should be 2 more trades from me in the near future, teammates are counting their bulk sometime this week.

I think you're right - I put it on my spreadsheet (lol I'm such an accountant) but it doesn't match my finances. I've been wondering why the heck it doesn't match, and I think I never did pay you.

Anyway, if you prefer to omit 886 points as opposed to me sending you the $15, that's fine. Everything is Mint-Near Mint right? None of the holos or primes, or lv x are promos, right?

i think ive changed my mind lol. I think id rather have the money, it be for this one and one for last time right? and everything is mint, no promos. :)

lol, ok, so you have the extra 886 C/UC?

If you don't have all of it, then we can negotiate how much $$ I'll owe you. For this trade, it would be $10 btw.

Yah i got it lol. every last bit. lol.

Oh wonderful, good. Here's what you do for shipping:

Get a large flat rate box, pad the bottom with some plastic (can be bubble material, grocery bags, whatever, just a thin layer). Separate everything into piles of 100 (if it isn't already). Put all the cards side by side so that they're lying down horizontally. You should be able to fit 900 cards (or 9 piles) per row. Repeat this until you have 5400 in there. Put the non C/UC stuff on the top rows. There should be some space left over on the side (if you squeezed all the rows together). You can technically fit up to 600 more cards there, though you don't need that much space.

Print a shipping label online - it's cheaper than going to the post office.

Lol ok, pm to confirm? And ill send u moar cards if u send first :p lol

CML for x3 Pokemon Catcher

Legy: Only looking for bulk

Alex: However many points they are = the C/UC amount

RE: Trading Lugia ex FA, FA Colress, Hypno Laser, Catchers, Max Potions for Bulk!

Last bump of the week! Check out the FA Cobalion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back