• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Sales [USA] Mora's Modest Trade Thread H: FA Supporters, Shaymin EX, Tapu Lele, and More!

Bump. I forgot to mention that I'm selling a sealed Primal Clash Booster Box. Make an offer if you're interested!

Hello :3 on your want list you say your interested in holo energies and SR's are you interested in any of these:
Water energy Holo 90/95
Steel energy holo 95/95
Psychic energy holo
Arceus AR3
Arceus AR5
Charmander 113/112
Rayquaza SL10
Mew* 101/101
Dialga SL2

Just wanted to know if you were interested in any before i make an offer :3

Sorry, I'm not. I'm more of a player than a collector, and most of those are too old. Thanks anyways!

I will trade you for mewtwo ex, mew ex RC, lucario ex and wailord ex check my list, I have to update it though so if you want something that's supposed to be taken off I will let you know.

Would you do the Mewtwo for 2 Ariados, 2 Giant Forest (foil), and an Unown? That's about all I could find. Let me know.

I have:
Sceptile ex 8.50
Water Energy Holo COL 11.00
Dark Energy holo COL 8.99
Grass Energy Holo 3.80
Fighting energy holo 3.80
$36.09

your:
Absol Plasma Freeze 1.00
Victory Cup 2nd place 3.50
Victory Cup 3rd place 4.50 (why is this more then second place 0.0)
Ninetales 7/123 RH 1.00
Latias ex fa 15.00
Kingdra Promo staff 10.00

Let me know if you want to change anything ^.^

I have:
Sceptile ex 8.50
Dark Energy holo COL 8.99
Grass Energy Holo 3.80
Fighting energy holo 3.80
$16.10

your:
Absol Plasma Freeze 1.00
Victory Cup 2nd place 3.50
Victory Cup 3rd place 4.50 (why is this more then second place 0.0)
Ninetales 7/123 RH 1.00
Latias ex fa 15.00

Let me know if you want to change anything ^.^

Cunzhep gets first dibs on the Kingdra. If we can't work something out, I'll definitely let you know! This is what I'm thinking right now; I changed up the offer above a little bit. Which Energy is the Holo Grass? Is it CoL? I'm going to try to find something else on your list to make up the difference.

Edit: Do you have the Colorless M Rayquaza EX?

Like $10? I can trade the Colorless Ray plus other rare or trainer card you'd be interested in

So just the Basic plus whatever throw-ins to make up the difference? I'm also looking for Vileplume stuff, so if you have any of that or the Stadium, let me know.

So just the Basic plus whatever throw-ins to make up the difference? I'm also looking for Vileplume stuff, so if you have any of that or the Stadium, let me know.

Don't have any spare Vileplume card. But have plenty of Faded Town, Forest of Giant Plants, Oddish and Gloom, including reverse holos. Please let me know what you'd like

Cunzhep gets first dibs on the Kingdra. If we can't work something out, I'll definitely let you know! This is what I'm thinking right now; I changed up the offer above a little bit. Which Energy is the Holo Grass? Is it CoL? I'm going to try to find something else on your list to make up the difference.

Edit: Do you have the Colorless M Rayquaza EX?

Not in english X.X

Not in english X.X

The main thing I'm interested in is the Sceptile EX from Ancient Origins. I could do the two Vitcory Cups for it, and I can throw in the Absol (Plasma Freeze) and Ninetales (Primal Clash) for the Grass Energy (Which Grass Energy is it?) if you want. But you should know that the Ninetales isn't RH. Let me know what you think. I also need to double check and make sure I have everything, which I'm pretty sure I do.

Don't have any spare Vileplume card. But have plenty of Faded Town, Forest of Giant Plants, Oddish and Gloom, including reverse holos. Please let me know what you'd like

Throw in 2 Forest and 2 Oddish?

The main thing I'm interested in is the Sceptile EX from Ancient Origins. I could do the two Vitcory Cups for it, and I can throw in the Absol (Plasma Freeze) and Ninetales (Primal Clash) for the Grass Energy (Which Grass Energy is it?) if you want. But you should know that the Ninetales isn't RH. Let me know what you think. I also need to double check and make sure I have everything, which I'm pretty sure I do.

Throw in 2 Forest and 2 Oddish?

Oh i was talking about the HGSS ninetales :3 if thats ok!

So my:
Sceptile EX AOR
Grass energy holo (ex series)

your:
2nd place victory cup
3rd place victory cup
Absol (plasma freeze)
Ninetales (HGSS)

Back