• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Sales [USA] Mora's Modest Trade Thread H: FA Supporters, Shaymin EX, Tapu Lele, and More!

Mora

Don't Panic
hi, I can do this:

my
golden energy retrieval
Rayquaza ex FA
swampert (AT) and /or ninetales RH
Kyogre ex (promo)

your
golden vs seeker
primal Kyogre ex FA
Aegislash ex
headringer (will want x2 if you can)

I think I already have all of the Rayquaza EX I'll need. Do you have any of the Megas? Do you perhaps have a trade thread so that I could see what else I might want? Also, right now, I feel like that trade would be too heavily in your favor.

ToToLaw

Aspiring Trainer
I think I already have all of the Rayquaza EX I'll need. Do you have any of the Megas? Do you perhaps have a trade thread so that I could see what else I might want? Also, right now, I feel like that trade would be too heavily in your favor.

ok i pm you instead

Mora

Don't Panic
Colorless M Rayquaza EX

Sorry for the delay; I had limited access to the Internet this weekend. Here's my first offer. Let me know if there's anything else you might be interested in; I probably have some of your staple wants as well:

1 Garchomp
2 Skyla

1 Switch
1 M Rayquaza EX
1 Sceptile EX

Slowbro

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, I'm interested in Deoxys EX PLF, 2 Thundurus EX BW81, Landorus EX, 3 Flareon PLF, Life Dew, 2 Yveltal XY, and 4-2 Crawdaunt PRC. You can CML if you want, or if you had any specific wants, just LMK. Thanks!

Mora

Don't Panic
Hi, I'm interested in Deoxys EX PLF, 2 Thundurus EX BW81, Landorus EX, 3 Flareon PLF, Life Dew, 2 Yveltal XY, and 4-2 Crawdaunt PRC. You can CML if you want, or if you had any specific wants, just LMK. Thanks!

The Accelgors would be cool, but how much do you even value them?

Slowbro

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, I looked at some more recent prices, and it looks like the value is a little lower than I thought. If you're willing to send at the same time (I'd need the cards for regionals week 3), I could do your:
2x Thundurus EX promo (~$3 each)
Deoxys EX PLF (~3)
Life Dew (~$2.50)
$11.50

for my 2x Accelgor (I can throw in a RH shelmet I won't need). That's a little over $5 an Accelgor, which I think is fair.

Mora

Don't Panic
Hey, I looked at some more recent prices, and it looks like the value is a little lower than I thought. If you're willing to send at the same time (I'd need the cards for regionals week 3), I could do your:
2x Thundurus EX promo (~$3 each)
Deoxys EX PLF (~3)
Life Dew (~$2.50)
$11.50

for my 2x Accelgor (I can throw in a RH shelmet I won't need). That's a little over $5 an Accelgor, which I think is fair.

Yeah, sorry for the slow response; I've been really busy irl (literally tearing down walls). Let me just make absolutely sure that I still have those, and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Uyio405

Aspiring Trainer
Hey I was wondering if you could trade 2 seismitoad ex and 2 manectric ex for a full art winona, m rayquaza ex colorless, rayquaza ex coloress, and m metagross ex plz pm me if you are willing

Mora

Don't Panic
Hey I was wondering if you could trade 2 seismitoad ex and 2 manectric ex for a full art winona, m rayquaza ex colorless, rayquaza ex coloress, and m metagross ex plz pm me if you are willing

Sorry. Really only interested in the Mega, and I'm only trading the Manectrics for the FA.

Peter

Aspiring Trainer
Im actually looking at your seismitoad exs, and I have a FA Shaymin for trade. How would you like me to show you the pictures of them. I would like to have a full art and 3 half arts for a deck.

I am interested in 3 toads and 3 head ringers. I have 2 secret rare energy retrievals and a secret rare energy switch as well. let me know please

Mora

Don't Panic
Sorry, I'm really only interested in the secret rares like VS Seeker and Trainers' Mail--the more playable ones.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
If you still have the SR VS Seeker, can I trade 3 Regular VS Seekers and 2 regular Muscle Bands( they are between lightly played and near mint if you don't mind)? Or something like that? tell what meta stuff you need, I practically have all of it.

Mora

Don't Panic
If you still have the SR VS Seeker, can I trade 3 Regular VS Seekers and 2 regular Muscle Bands( they are between lightly played and near mint if you don't mind)? Or something like that? tell what meta stuff you need, I practically have all of it.

Sorry, I'm not really interested in trading down like that, and I'm not looking for anything big in particular at the moment.

ToToLaw

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, i am interest in your following cards:
Skyla FA
Bronzong x2
Aegislash EX
Lucario EX

I got these:
Holo DCE
Xerosic FA
Korrina FA
Thundurus EX (ROS)
Hydriegon EX
Groudon EX (promo)
Primal Groudon EX
Mewtwo EX (BRK 62/162)

By meta stuffs, i don't what kind of decks you are building, can you be specific? Also, i still got many of the HGSS cards, not sure if you interest in them too.

Thanks and hoping your reply soon