• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US ONLY] H: Bulk, GXs, EXS, misc. W: Any Full Arts or Ultras I don't have!

Well my RH Garb is about $3 while your Gumshoos is about $3.50. I have some rh trubbish from breakpoint and some GUR Garbs if you want to even it out

Hello. I'm interested in your 4 Red Cards, and do you have an Gengars fro BREAKthrough. The Gengar has Creepshow

Hello. I'm interested in your 4 Red Cards, and do you have an Gengars fro BREAKthrough. The Gengar has Creepshow

Hello, I do have a Gengar in fact. Including that and the red cards, do you see anything else you want for your FA Aggron?

Hello. I'm interested in your 2x Gardevoir-GX. I have some full arts, including Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick, AZ, Lurantis-GX, and M Rayquaza-EX (AOR). Hopefully we can work something out. Feel free to check my list for anything else you may be looking for.

Let me know! Thanks!

Hello. I'm interested in your 2x Gardevoir-GX. I have some full arts, including Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick, AZ, Lurantis-GX, and M Rayquaza-EX (AOR). Hopefully we can work something out. Feel free to check my list for anything else you may be looking for.

Let me know! Thanks!

Hi! I am interested in your FA M Rayquaza and FA Maxie’s. Would you be willing to trade those two for one of my Gardevoir GXs?

i need to know if you have any of these cards
alolan golem x2
alolan gravler x2
alolan geodudex3
raikou x2 bkt
bridget x2
sycamore x3
shining genosect x3

i need to know if you have any of these cards
alolan golem x2
alolan gravler x2
alolan geodudex3
raikou x2 bkt
bridget x2
sycamore x3
shining genosect x3

Hello! I have the two Raikou you listed. ($6.04) Looking at your list, I also have two Max Elixir ($12.40) and 3 fighting fury belts ($5.49). Would you be willing to trade all of those cards for your Shining Mewtwo GX? My cards come out at $23.93 and yours at $23.49 (all according to TCGplayer market values). Please let me know so we can work something out, I would love to trade for that Mewtwo!

Back