• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US ONLY] H: Bulk, GXs, EXS, misc. W: Any Full Arts or Ultras I don't have!

Digital Dragon

Thinks Chandelure is the cutest Pokémon
I am interested in the N’s and 1 max elixir

EDIT: I’m sorry, my earlier response was very rude. I was in a bad mood at the time, and should not have took it out on here. Would you be interested in trading one of my Ns for your Guzzlord GX?

Last edited:

masterofmew

Ɗamien
I have Plumeria Full Art from burning shadows and some other full arts like Looker, Dawn Wings Necrozma, Alolan Ninetales, and Toxapex if you are interested. I need DCE, Ultra Ball, Gardevior, Trashalanche. I also have a few regular GX and EX cards with some ultra prism bulk and playable cards for trade

Digital Dragon

Thinks Chandelure is the cutest Pokémon
I have Plumeria Full Art from burning shadows and some other full arts like Looker, Dawn Wings Necrozma, Alolan Ninetales, and Toxapex if you are interested. I need DCE, Ultra Ball, Gardevior, Trashalanche. I also have a few regular GX and EX cards with some ultra prism bulk and playable cards for trade

Do you have any Crimson Invasion GXs? I’m interested in your FA Ninetales, Toxapex, and Plumeria. Also, I don’t have any more Trashalanche Garbs.

Marzana

Aspiring Trainer
I have the secret rare buzzwole gx and regular art alolan golem gx from crimson invasion of you're interested. Would you by chance have FA Gladion from crimson invasion and/or FA Lillie from ultra prism?

Marzana

Aspiring Trainer
I'm also looking for giratina ex from ancient origins and garchomp lv.X (non Cynthia's garchomp)