• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] 8 KINGDRAS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S ~CHECK IT OUT~

3rd *bump* of the week.

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] 8 KINGDRAS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S ~CHECK IT OUT~

1st *bump* of the week.

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] 8 KINGDRAS [W] LEAFEON LV.XS AND MORE~CHECK IT OUT~

2nd *bump* of the week. UPDATE!

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] 8 KINGDRAS [W] LEAFEON LV.XS AND MORE~CHECK IT OUT~

I have Leafeon X. Can you buy it for...40 dollars?

cml for leafeon lv x plz

dudeman- I can buy it for $35..LMK
somu-nothing

35? Can you add in a Shiny Voltorb? I value Leaf X VERY HIGHLY.

Edit: I'm getting a really good offer:

Giratina Org. Forme X
Shiny Swablu
2 Rampardos GC

Can you beat it?

Dudeman1993- Your trading thread doesn't really say what you want, besides Shaymin stuff, so what else do you want. I can add in Shiny Voltorb and more with the $35 USD. Do you want Kingdras? I have 8 of them...LMK

Are you interested in a Japanese Leafeon Lv X? I can sell it for $25 Shipped

I will pm you..

anyone else?

Im interested in your:
LA
x2 Yanmega [RH]
x4 pokeradar
x2 snow point temple [x2RH]
GE
x2 Claydol

I have:
x2 RH Bebe's
CML for more. Thanks!

Hi.
I'm interested in your Ninetales EX - HL and a [RH] Cynthia's

Please lmk if theres anything on my list that you're interested in for either of those two.
Thank you.

Toon_Link, sorry, but I have made my deal already with Rocket0777. I don't need cards, just cash, but he's just giving me the better deal.

Mr. Sally- nothing
Taylor-nothing
dudeman- ok, I already got a better deal anyways.

Anyone else?

1st *bump* of the week. UPDATED!

2nd *bump* of the week.

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** ADDED STORM FRONT CARDS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S AND MORE!

3rd *bump* of the week. UPDATED with SF cards.

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** ADDED STORM FRONT CARDS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S AND MORE!

You need to take off all the cards that have NFT next to them. It is against the rules to list cards that you are not willing to trade, and you will receive a 30% warning if not removed. Please do it as soon as you can.

Also would you CML for these:

x1 Dusknoir Lv.X [Stormfront]

STORMFRONT
x1 Dusknoir [shadow command]
x4 PokeDrawer

I have a few of your wants. LMK if you want to make a deal, and please remove all the cards or you will receive the warning.

CML for your...
x1 Dusknoir Lv.X [Stormfront]

anthonyG- no thanks
ray- no thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back