• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** ADDED STORM FRONT CARDS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S AND MORE!

I have a Kingdra and money.

I need Dusknoir Lv.X

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** ADDED STORM FRONT CARDS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S AND MORE!

Would you be interested in a Shadow Command Dusknoir JPN? I have 2, but I'll only trade one. I have 1st edition and non.

ESP- My league banned JPN cards, sorry.
shaymin- I don't really want to trade Dusknoir Lv.X at this moment.

Hello, can you please cml for:

x1 Magnezone Lv.X [JPN]

STORMFRONT
x1 Torterra
x4 PokeDrawer

LEGENDS AWAKEN
x1 Kingdra
x3 Buck's Training
x4 Uxie

GREAT ENCOUNTERS
x2 Sceptile
x2 claydol

How about my JPN Magnezone Lv.X for your Sparkling Darkrai deckbox and 1 Kingdra.

Will you ever trade it because I really need it!!

Anything else you want? I really need those Uxies and Bucks

shaymin- I don't need anything of you.
Saviour_Gundam- I acually can do it for the Darkrai deckbox, and 1 Infernape SF. LMK

I will LYK on Sat, I have to check how many I have.

I Can't go on Saturday.
I have x3 Kingdra and x1 RH Lumineon. I need x4 Pokeradar, x2 Leafeon #7, and a RH Combusken GE if you have.

CML for your dusknior lv.X

Sorry, I didn't see anything.

Ill talk to you later, because on Friday, I need to get my 3rd Leafeon from Bobby. How about my 1 PokeRadar, 1 Leafeon, and 1 RH Combusken for your RH Lumineon. LMK later.

1st *bump* of the week.

2nd *bump* of the week....

Hmm I have a Trade for you
I have three Kingdra LA
are you willing to trade Leafeon lv x for 3 Kingdra LA?

No thanks, I would rather not get ripped.

MY:

Leafeon LV X

Your:

Dusknoir LV X

Let me know what we can work out, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back