The Smashers ~ Check Out Discussion Thread! - Lock please

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Smashers ~ Doubles Tournament Hath Started!

Just an activity post. We hope for our battle to be sometime this weekend, probably Saturday.

@topic
Gamecube controller. Like safariblade said I'm most comfortable with it, using it from 2001 until the Wii came out.

I always use R to shield lol. I PMed my doubles opponents and partner a time, but only Slickmario replied. I'll PM again.

No one welcomed me to the group... ;_;

But to be serious for once. I use the Gamecube controller. Its just what I'm used to from all the SSB: Melee I used to play as well as it's just nice to have an actual controller and no goofy Wii Remote extensions. (Not that I don't like them but they're just not good for Brawl) I don't use any custom controls (mostly because I forget they exist =P) but I might consider changing some things around if I get any ideas. That would require getting re-adjusted to the new controls though....

Welcome Afro!
Me and Bippa are now 2-0

Bring it on.

Hey nobody welcomed me either D:

On a side note I was at my college anime club and we played Smash Bros on the 64. Was a lot of fun, very lolzy indeed.

I still can't get a hold of slick and PDC >.<. I PMed them yesterday, and Yoshidude replied, but they didn't. I'll try again today. What day of the week is the deadline again?

I can play like 4 - 7 PM est today.

Also, what's going to happen to the group now that they're removing the pokebeach groups forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back