The Region *MODS PLEASE DELETE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Region *GAME FREEZE!*

Hahahahaha. You guys were all probably thinking "Oh Robot! You are back, but forgot to un-freeze your RPG! What shall we do in all our precious free time now?" but now it's time to continue having this freezed forever un-freeze this. HERE WE GO!

Seth took the bodies that flew out of the portal to the laboratory section of Mr. X's Quarters, putting them into large test tubes, attaching cords and wires to them everywhere. Two large monitors popped out of the sides of each, displaying their name, age, Legend Link, past occupations, and more. "Perfect..." Seth muttered to himself.

But why wasn't Mr. X there the entire time? What happened to the 'special guests'? Well, he was hosting a meeting. A meeting of all his 'special guests', to discuss further plans. Further plans for the world.

All of the Recruits continued on their way, heading back home for some rest, and then going back for a swim in Legend Lake, where Seth would meet them shortly.

RE: The Region *Into the Legend Lake!*

Cloud staried out at Legend Lake for a bit and then remembered something. "This reminds me of the Lake of Rage back in Johto. It was so beautiful. Back then I just got my Pawniard and now here I am. Things sure can change in a short span of time." "Pawn." "Yeah I wonder how all those Gyarados and Magikarp are doing as well."

OOC: My life was nothing with this frozen. I lie

IN: Zippy waded in the shallows of the lake, letting Castform splash about and enjoy himself. He picked up a shell and examined it. "Hmmm, this looks like a shell off of a Slowbro's tail... just much smaller." Zippy showed it to Castform, who was intrigued. Castform put it on his head, and tried to make a serene facial expression. Zippy couldn't hold back his laughter.

Q sat with Absol, staring at the lake. He was puzzled. He still didn't really understand what this place was about, or how he'd gotten there. He decided to sit back and figure thing sout by observing for a while.

Rileigh put her foot in the water. "Perfect." Serperior looked at her happily. "Serperior!" She patted it's head. "You're a great Pokemon, but now you can relax."Rileigh then jumped in the water. And Serperior laughed. \

"Hey Pawniard how aobut we spar a little so we can prepare you for the next mission?" "Pawniard Pawn!" "Am I crazy? A little but then again a lot of weird things have happened since we got here. So let's start off with Fury Cutter."

Wes sat under a tree, pondering the last few days. Zorua nipped at Wes's hand. "Hey!" He recoiled, and Zorua walked to the other size of the tree, pretending to whimper.

Sorry guys, haven't had time to post.

Seth walked into view, wearing a wetsuit and air-tank, with a Feraligatr at his side. Seth was also holding a large breifcase. "No time for fun and games right now, let's get down to business." He then layed down on the dock, opening the breifcase and giving everyone the contents of it, additional wetsuits and airtanks. "Put these on, we are going to the bottom of Legend Lake. But you'll need a Pokemon to help you." He tossed everybody a Premier Ball. "Capture a water Pokemon, and then return to me. I already have Feraligatr, so you can all go along and capture whatever."

The giant test tubes in Mr. X's lab shook around and rumbled. Those captured Recruits were starting to awake, but too soon than Seth and Mr. X had planned.

"We will begin our brief meeting momentarily," Mr. X said to Archer, N, Cyrus, Maxie, and Archie, "but for now, Zoroark, mind getting our guests something to drink?" Zoroark, in it's regular form, went down to get some water for the 'special guests'. But the plans would begin. And begin soon.

Hood is having an unusual dream about swimming in lukewarm water.

patrick329 said:
Hood is having an unusual dream about swimming in lukewarm water.
I would say no RP-ing yet, but I guess that fine, I'll add you later.

Wes caught the Premier Ball, and clipped it on his belt. He walked over to the edge of the lake and peered in. A face looked back at him. The face grinned, and then spat at him, using a light Water Gun. Wes recoiled, and then looked angrily at the face. He recognized it as a Horsea.

"Dark Pulse," he commanded, and Zorua obeyed, happily sending a beam of dark energy at the naught water type. The Horsea was hit by the attack and got knocked back a few feet. It teasingly popped it's head out of the water, where it was promptly hit with the Premier Ball Wes had thrown at it. The ball landed back on the grass, shook three times, and then was still. Wes picked up the Premier Ball.

"Well Serperior, what water Pokemon should we catch?" Rileigh asked as she look for a Pokemon. She looked into the lake and found a Seel. "Awww! It's so cute!" Seel popped up and looked at her. "Well Serperior, show off your stuff! Use Energy Ball!" Serperior looked at the Seel and quickly launched a green ball at it. Seel used Icy Wind to try and counter. "Okay, then use Energy Ball again!" Serperior did as told and this time Seel got hit. Rileigh then threw the Premier Ball at the Seel. It shook three times and then dinged. "Yeah! We caught a Seel!"

OOC: lol Snivy. "It's so cute! KILL IT!"

IN: Zippy waded through the water, looking for a pokemon. He saw some ripples, and started wading through. The ripples grew bigger; the pokemon was surfacing. "Castform, Weather Ball!" The balls hit the pokemon, who was splashing madly.

"Hmmm, no attack? Alright, go, Pokeball!" Zippy threw the pokeball, and successfully caught the pokemon. "Alright, lets see what we got..." Zippy released the captured pokemon, and saw...

...a Magikarp. "Karp karp Karp." it said blankly.

OoC: lolololol xD I didn't notice that.

IC: Rileigh sent out her new Pokemon. "Seel!" it exclaimed. "It's so cute!" "Serperior!"

"Hold up Pawniard." Cloud looked at the Premier Ball for a second. "What water Pokemon should we catch?" The answer showed it'self as soon as it's head popped out of the water. "Osha?" "Pawn!" "Hey an Oshawott. That wouldn't be a bad Pokemon. Alright Pawniard quick attack with Fury Cutter." Oshawott attacked with Fury Cutter as well. "Not bad." Oshawott started to attack using Tackle. "Quick Pawniard use Sucker Punch." Oshawott took the hit and then fell to the ground. "Time to finish this. Go Premier Ball!" Cloud threw the Premier Ball at Oshawott. It then shook three times and clicked. "Perfect. We got ourselves an Oshawott!" "Pawniard Pawn!"

Zippy returned to Seth, trying to get a grip on his struggling Magikarp. "Ready-- OW!" Magikarp slapped Zippy with his tail, and was flopping around on the ground.

Q scanned the water in front of him until a Pokemon jumped out. A Poliwag. "Absol, Thunder Wave!" he commanded. The weak electrical wave struck the water Pokemon, allowing Absol to jump out and catch it. Q then had Absol use False Swipe to weaken the Poliwag a bit more before catching it in the Premier Ball.

Rileigh picked up Seel and walked over to Seth. "I'm ready too!" she said patting Seel's head. "Seel!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back