The Region *MODS PLEASE DELETE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robot

HOENN CONFIRMED
RE: The Region *Into the Legend Lake!*

Snivylover555 said:
Oh Arceus. I don't want to know.
Lol, it was going to be good for you guys, but after this part, which is good for me.

nabby101

Needs a new user title.

Wes strapped on the diving gear and double-checked that the air tank was working, and then threw out his premier ball. Horsea came out and landed in the water. It splashed him in the face, causing Wes tp swear, before jumping into the lake and following Seth down.

Robot

HOENN CONFIRMED

All of the Recruits and Seth made it to the bottom. Seth signalled to follow him. They went and swam over, and over, and over, unti lthey reached a cave. They went inside, and then went up, they were inside an ancient temple. The temple had cave drawings of a mysterious looking Pokemon on the walls. The P{okemon was a deep shade of black, with a red looking jaw, or maybe it was a spiky collar of sorts. It wore a white, graceful 'hat'. There were drawings of it all over the place, and at the very end of the hall was a man, appearing to float, wearing a dark cloak.

The cloaked-man turned around, and screamed. His mouth was full of sharp, menacing teeth, he had gills too. After the scream, he swam up and attacked Cloud, trying to scratch with his webbed-hands. He also tried to bite. The fight is on.

Chillarmy

El problemo?

"Woah, uncalled for duck-boy!" Zippy yelled at the man, although he couldn't hear him. "Magikarp, use... ummm..." Zippy looked at the Magikarp, who was staring at him with one dumb, glazed over eye. "Dang."

Culex77

Do I even need to explain who this is?

"Okay you asked for it. Oshawott use Razor Shell!" Oshawott removed the scalchop from it's chest. It then grew a blue blade which appeared to be made of water. Oshawott proceeded to rush tword what attacked Cloud and slashed at it.

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS
RE: The Region *Into the Temple/Attack of the Fish-Man!*

"Huh, what does Poliwag know...try Hypnosis on the mysterious figure, Poliwag!" Q commanded.

Culex77

"Not to be rude, but... a little help here would be nice! You know just saying. Anyway Oshawott use Water Gun!" A stream of water shot out of Oshawott's mouth and hit the creature.

Robot

HOENN CONFIRMED

nabby101 said:
OOC: How are we speaking under water?
Sorry, forgot to mention, radio comm.

The cloaked Fish-Man staggered back, barely hurt. He swam up and made a large scream, fully exposing his massive jaws. A large shadow appeared behind him. Darkrai.

The Darkrai used Dark Pulse, throwing everybody against a the wall, nearly passed out.

superpokemon67

Aspiring Trainer

OOC: What just happened? last I saw we were on a game freeze. What's going on?

Culex77

OoC: Well to sum this entire thing up. Everyone has caught a water Pokemon and is diving into Legend Lake while wearing wet suits. Now we're in some sort of temple fighting a fish man with the water Pokemon we caught. Oh and turns out that we're fighting a Darkrai.

In:
"Ugh." "Oshawott?!" "Yeah just a little banged up. So we were fighting a Darkrai this whole time? Great." (This must be someone's Legend Link. Then again it may not be.)

nabby101

Needs a new user title.

OOC: Radio's would short-circuit, but ok.

IC: Wes got back up from the attack. "Water Gun!"

Culex77

"Alright Oshawott attack Darkrai with Razor Shell and don't hold back!" "Oshawott!" Oshawott swam fast twords Darkrai and slashed at it with its's scalchop.

Chillarmy

El problemo?

"Guys, it's no use. How could we possibly beat a Darkrai?!" Zippy shouted.

Culex77

"I'll tell ya how... we stay on the offensive! Oshawott use Water Pulse!" Oshawott shot a pulsing blast of water that formed in it's hands.

Robot

HOENN CONFIRMED

Darkrai was hit, barely taking any damage, same with the Fish-Man. Seth told Feraligatr to attack both. "It's no use" Seth said over the comm, "They're too strong. You guys are on your own..." Seth and Feraligatr swam up through a crack in the top of the temple, and later up to the top of the lake. The Recruits couldn't escape, they had to battle.

Lol you're all gonna die.

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS

OOC:How come Seth can get through the crack and we can't? Whatever.

IC:"Poliwag, try Hypnotising the Darkrai! Maybe that will stall it long enough for us to escape!"

Culex77

OoC: Great thanks for the reasurance. Anyway...

In:
"Great looks like we're stuck here. Oh well. Oshawott hit with another Razor Shell!"

Status
Not open for further replies.