The Region *MODS PLEASE DELETE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robot

HOENN CONFIRMED
The Region

Welcome to my new RPG, The Region! If anybody would like to join, please PM me with the following form, shown later. Have fun!​

Plot:
There is a little known region northeast of Unova. It is only told of in legends and stories, but it exists. Nobody knows how to get there, and nobody knows how to get out. The Region is very dangerous, full of strong wild Pokemon, and one must be aware at all times. In the exact middle of The Region, there is an extremly large arena. It was used by ancient gladiators long ago for their Pokemon to fight in. Nowadays, it was renovated with the latest technology to be even more deadly, and to the side of it, is a training ground for trainers young and old. It all is there because of Mr. X. Mr. X is a mysterious young man. Not much is known about him. He runs the Arena and trains young trainers in the Training Ground. He also has a Legend Link with Arceus. Legend Links are the special bond someone shares in their blood with a Legendary Pokemon. Everybody has one, but they must earn it to gain the trust of their Legendary, mainly by training and overcoming challenges. Not many know much about The Region or Mr. X, but you all may be able to soon find out...

RULES:
-Be kind to all players, including me
-Stay to the plot
-No god-mode, invinciblity, anything like that
-Use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation
-You MAY NOT role-play as other characters/Pokemon, you may RP as wild Pokemon to battle, but it must be sensible, so no "Hyper Beam ur dead"
-Zekrom is my favorite Legendary, even though he isn't my Legend Link
-You may talk out of character, but it must be labled
-Nobody can have the same Legend Link as someone else
-You may not use your Legend Link Pokemon until I say you have trained enough. Then I will grant you the location of the Pokemon to find it, so no using it right away
-If you are not active for 2 weeks or more, I will kill you off, PM me if you are going on vacation or whatever so I don't "accidently" kill you off
-Have fun!

Registration Form (PM me):

Username:
In-Game Name:
Companion Pokemon (must be basic, level 15):
Legend Link:
Physical Desc (optional):
Robot3300's Favorite Legendary Pokémon:

Map, The Region:

1-The Village
2-The Arena
3-Training Ground
4-Mr. X's Quarters
5-Mysterious Forest
6-Legend Lake
7-Abandon Factory
8-Lava Chasm
9-ForceField surrounding The Region

Explanation:
You play as a trainer, with ONE Companion Pokemon. You must accept challenges, battle with eachother, wild Pokemon, or Training Drones if needed. You will work to obtain your Legend Link and try stop whatever troubles are going on. One may even be crazed enough to try to escape The Region, but like that's ever gonna happen...

NOTE: Pokemon evolve at appropriate levels, Pokemon that need to be traded evolve at 30, and I will award evolution items when needed. Pokemon that evolve because of Happiness also evolve at 30.

My Characters:

In-Game Name: Mr. X
Companion Pokemon: Serperior (lv 100), Haxorus (lv 100), Braviary (lv 100), Zoroark (lv 100)
Legend Link: Arceus (obtained)
Other Legend Links: Mew, Raikou, Virizion, Deoxys, Latios, Giratina, Jirachi, Heatran (all obtained)
Allied Pokemon: Sawk (lv 100, PeaceKeeper) Throh (lv 100, PeaceKeeper)
Physical Desc: Is a normal hight for an adult, has short but slightly long brown hair, wears a futurisic blue and white suit and black dress shoes, has a few small 'X' shapes scars on the side of his face

In-Game Name: Seth
Companion Pokemon: Feraligatr (lv 100)
Legend Link: Unknown as of now
Allied Pokemon: Sawk (lv 100, PeaceKeeper) Throh (lv 100, PeaceKeeper)
Physical Desc: Short cut orange hair, lots of freckles on face, wears a suit similar to Mr. X's, suit is black and white rather than blue and white

Recruits(players):
Username: BrOkenICE
In-Game Name: Royal
Companion Pokemon: Turtwig (lv 34)
Legend Link: Shaymin (yet to obtain)
Physical Desc: A blue shirt, with black bands acting as bracelets, he has green baggy cargo pants, white green sneaker, he has green eyes with blonde hair that reaches the bottom of his ears

Username: Snivylover555
In-Game Name: Rileigh
Companion Pokemon: Seel (lv 30)
Stored Pokemon: Serperior (lv 55, shiny)
Legend Link: Victini (obtained)
Physical Desc: Long blonde hair,thin, jean skirt, green shirt with a white shirt underneath the green is a sparkly green with glitter all over it, and green sparkly sandal, with green sparkly nail polish. And a green sparkly hat, is a "beauty queen"

Username: Superpokemon67
In-Game Name: Jon
Companion Pokemon: Lickilicky (lv 49)
Legend Link: Tornadus (yet to obtain)
Physical Desc: N/A

Username: Chillarmy
In-Game Name: Zippy
Companion Pokemon: Magikarp (lv 30)
Stored Pokemon: Castform (lv 50)
Legend Link: Celebi (yet to obtain)
Physical Desc: A short boy with messy hair, a faded red T-Shirt, shorts, and bare feet, he is often bruised on his elbows and knees, and has a cheerful personality

Username: Mlouden03
In-Game Name: Gaius
Companion Pokemon: Larvitar (lv 30)
Legend Link: Darkrai (yet to obtain)
Physical Desc: Very intelligent, expert battler, he uses his pokemon's pure power to beat his foes into submission

Username: FatalAeroX
In-Game Name: SynX
Companion Pokemon: Trapinch (lv 40)
Legend Link: Mewtwo (yet to obtain)

Username: Culex77
In-Game Name: Cloud
Companion Pokemon: Oshawott (lv 30)
Stored Pokemon: Pawniard (lv 40)
Legend Link: Zekrom (yet to obtain)

Username: Xdogking
In-Game Name: Ryan
Companion Pokemon: Remoraid (lv 40)
Legend Link: Dialga (yet to obtain)
Physical Desc: Tall, black jeans and a neon T-shirt, short brown hair

Username: Dark Void
In-Game Name: Q
Companion Pokemon: Poilwag (lv 30)
Stored Pokemon: Absol (lv 40)
Legend Link: Rayquaza (yet to obtain)
Physical Desc: Spiky brown hair, one eye is brown while the other is, oddly enough, red. Wears a green and yellow striped shirt and pants as well as a necklace mimicking the design all over Rayquaza's back

Username: Nabby101
In-Game Name: Wes Fleming
Companion Pokemon: Horsea (lv 30)
Stored Pokemon: Zorua (lv 40)
Legend Link: Palkia
Physical Desc : Wes stands at exactly 5 feet tall, with medium length straight dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes filled with an ancient wisdom. He wears black jeans, a plain blue t-shirt, and black shoes.

Dead Recruits:
Username: Shadow Arceus
In-Game Name: Nick (DEAD)
Companion Pokemon: None
Legend Link: Latios (taken by Mr. X)
Physical Desc: Tall, has short, spiky black hair, green eyes, blue jeans, red T-shirt, blue hoodie, red and black sneakers

Username: Chellochello
In-Game Name: William (DEAD)
Legend Link: Deoxys (taken by Mr. X)
Physical Desc: Brown hair with glasses, is a well known criminal where he is from

Username: Poke-Ball
In-Game Name: Ethan Heights (DEAD)
Legend Link: Jirachi (taken by Mr. X)
Physical Desc: Wears blue ski-cap, sag just little with pants, blue shirt

Username: Dragonspit999
In-Game Name: Drake (DEAD)
Legend Link: Mew (taken by Mr. X)

Username: Paddy185
In-Game Name: Paddy (DEAD)
Legend Link: Heatran (taken by Mr. X)
Physical Desc: Black trousers, gray hooded sweater, brown hair, and wears sunglasses

Username: Aggiegwyn
In-Game Name: Erin Joan Taylor (DEAD)
Legend Link: Raikou (taken by Mr. X)
Physical Desc: Brown short hair, blue eyes, red glasses, olive skin, wears neutral colors, and wears family bracelet

Username: Umbreon/Espeon
In-Game Name: Dark (DEAD)
Legend Link: Virizion (taken by Mr. X)
Physical Desc: Dark usually wears dark clothes,and a hood, Dark is very fast and stealthy, He's sort of like an 11 year old spy ;)

Have fun!

RE: There Be Legends

These "Legend Links". They sound familiar...
I'll join nonetheless, but still...

BrOkenICE said:
These "Legend Links". They sound familiar...
I'll join nonetheless, but still...

From what? I thought of the name off of the top of my head. I can change them if you want.

IMPORTANT NOTE: We will begin after a week or until AT LEAST 7 people join. I'm hoping for 11 though.

No, no that's not required. I was speaking of the concept.
But, If you don't know then nevermind. ;)

Yeah, I don't really know what your talking about. I just thought it would be an interesting storyline to have a Legendary working at your side.

Added BrOkenICE's trainer, Royal, to the first post. Six more people or a week to pass until we begin.

Added Gender to the Registration Form. Anybody else want to join?

RE: There Be Legends...

Basically, BrOken has done that in Phantom Academy, with 'contracts' as links to legendary Pokemon. If one dies, so does the other. Anyway, I didn't expect you to know that and think should be successful. Too bad that I'm busy.

P0KEVORTEX said:
Basically, BrOken has done that in Phantom Academy, with 'contracts' as links to legendary Pokemon. If one dies, so does the other. Anyway, I didn't expect you to know that and think should be successful. Too bad that I'm busy.

Thanks for telling me that. I kinda figured that it would be like something from Phantom Academy. I didn't really try to copy that. I never even knew about it until you mentioned it. I just combined a lot of my thoughts and poof! This came out. And it's okay if you can't do this. I think and hope lots more people will come still.

Edited the Registration Form. It now says Robot3300's Favorite Legendary Pokemon instead of My Favorite Legendary Pokemon. It confused someone that tried to join. Changed it so it dosen't happen again.

Added Snivylover555 to the Trainers list. Five spots left until we begin or a week to pass.

NOTE: There are not only five spots left. I am hoping to get a grand total of 12 players (including me). I'm just saying five spots left until we begin the game.

Changing the name to The Region. There Be Legends sounded cool at first, but now it sounds weird (to me at least). Object if you think I should go with a different name or stay the same.

RE: The Region

The Region sounds much better.There Be Legends sounds so dramatic.

Added Shadow Arceus to the Trainer List. Four spots left until we begin. Either that, or a week and then we will begin the game.

Added Chellochello and Poke-Ball to the Trainers List. There is 1 spot left now. I got an Application PM but it is too long and they need to edit their's first. Once they do that, we will begin after 1 more person joins. Added and changed some rules too. Check them out.

NOTE: After we begin, there will still be FOUR spots left open just in case anybody else wants to join.

A purple swirling vortex. Flashing lights. Thunder. An evil laugh. All of the 7 felt this at once. It then went blank. They all woke up in a bed. In a house. In a village. In The Region. A loudspeaker went on inside of each of the 7 trainer's houses. "Greeting new recruits! Welcome to The Region! All report to the Arena at once!"

OoC: Added Dragonspit999 and Paddy185 to the Trainers List, starting the game. Begin the roleplay!

OK, I understand that you didn't know about the Phantom Academy thing whatsoever. Good idea changing the title - There Be Legends sounds like some old pirate-y thing. Anyway, good luck with the start!

William woke up in his quarters. "What???" he said, this looked, new? He spotted a pokeball in his poket and threw it out. Out came a deino, awesome! Suddenly he heard someone over the mic, ok, I guess i report to the arena, wherever that is.

Paddy turns to Growlithe, who seemed to not notice any of the transporting, due to being asleep.
Smiling to himself, Paddy got a dog treat and used it to wake up Growlithe.
"Come on Growlithe, we need to get to the Arena".
Growlithe starts to wag his tail at the prospect of nice walk.

P0KEVORTEX said:
OK, I understand that you didn't know about the Phantom Academy thing whatsoever. Good idea changing the title - There Be Legends sounds like some old pirate-y thing. Anyway, good luck with the start!

OoC: It was supposed to sound pirate-y and Old English-y. After the first day, it sounded kind of weird, so I decided to change it. It was a good choice IMO.

RE: The Region *The RPG has started!*

Yeah, I love the new name. I didn't realise that you wanted it old-English, so I understand now. I think I'll stop posting here since the game has started, but enjoy! ;)

As William passed throught the halls and grounds, he saw a sign that said ARENA on it. He assumed thats where he was supposed to go.He did not know what his purpouse was however for being at this place. He wasnt nescesarilly special, with semi good grades, lack of mutual respect and a high criminal profile. William was curious along with other things.....

ooc:i edited it, ok, i will wait, its awesome dude, nice job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back