The Nintendo Clan

What's better?

• Scribblenauts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, New Super Mario Bros. should be good, considering it has that "hold your hand" help throughout the entire game. Besides, everyone loves Mario.
Young'uns probably won't be able to appreciate gems like World of Goo, but maybe older NES/SNES classics like Earthbound (for the humor), Donkey Kong Country (monkeys in ties, shenanigans.)

I don't think that SSBB would work for a young child. I tried playing it with my 4 year old cousin and every minute or so he would accidently pase the game or just kill himself. Mostly he just stood in place and attacked the air. New Super Mario Brothers wouldn't work either IMO since it's too complicated. The only thing that I remember that he was somehow okay at was Mario Kart Wii. He managed to drive. Even though he didn't win he still had lots of fun since 4 year olds don't care much for winning. So I would go for either Mario Kart or some other simple game that will get them excited.

Keep in mind that he's looking for VC/wiiware games (just got his wii conected to the internet). And, Earthbound is not available for VC. But if it was it would be so PWN'NZAWESOME!!! I got a chance to play it once and it was fantastic.

Kingdra King said:
...and every minute or so he would accidently pause the game or...
Sounds like me. :D

Anything pokemon works for little kids, I guarantee, except trozie... also, Kirby, my little cousins LOVE Kirby

Hey folks! Gamespot just showed off the DSi XL in their tri-weekly show, Today on the Spot. You can check it out here (ds stuff begins at 5min 30sec) Also, they are giving away Tales of Monkey Island gift cards for trivia time! (becoming a member just for a shot at one of those :D)

starcharge said:
Your still a co-leader. Welcome back! We need you to help run the operation since mariomaniac's computer is down and the other co-leaders are kinda lazy. Btw, what VC/wiiware game would you recommend for a 8-10 year old?

I am an 8 year-old. I would recommend Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's the only thing that gets kids off a sofa. Plus, It's just just plain AWESOME! Oh, yeah, and they need at least a little action in they're brains.

I got legend od zelda spirit track the last week and it is awesome i would say it's 2nd to nsmbros wii this year but the only bad thing is you have to ride on train tracks quite allot.

Super Smash Bros. is out for VC! Yay! :p Might download if I have some extra Nintendo points from Christmas, but first is TOMI Chapters 4 and 5, Cave Story, and TLOZ: A link to the past.

Yeah it has been out for a few week now but it is 1,200 points though which is a bit high for the game but it is cheaper than it was 8 years ago though.:)

xxashxx said:
Yeah it has been out for a few week now but it is 1,200 points though which is a bit high for the game but it is cheaper than it was 8 years ago though.
It's been out for awhile in the UK and JPN, but it was just released for VC in the US yesterday. And 1,200 points? Lmc... *checks* Nope. 1000 points.

When the heck did Cave Story come out? 0_o I have really been out of playing games lol. I'm glad SSB is on the VC FINALLY. Been playing NSMB Wii and Spirit Tracks in what little free time I have.

dmaster out.

starcharge said:
It's been out for awhile in the UK and JPN, but it was just released for VC in the US yesterday. And 1,200 points? Lmc... *checks* Nope. 1000 points.

I think that was Japans price of 1,200 yen actually. Sorry.:)

Hey, I'd like to join!

Name: Kiekoes
Favorite Game: The World Ends With You (NDS)
What consoles you own: A Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy, Gameboy Collor, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, Ninteno DSFat, Nintendo DSLite, Nintendo DSi.
Favorite Genre: Action RPG
Can you make banners: No, Sorry.

Well, today is Christmas. And guess what I got in the line of Nintendo gifts? Nerf N-strike Elite. Yeah. Wow. I know I can't be greedy, but this!? (looks like I have some returns to do) Did anyone get any cool Nintendo gifts for X-mas. (that is, if you've been good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back