The Nintendo Clan

What's better?

• Scribblenauts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ Hero isn't really "Nintendo" but that's because I bought Mario and Zelda for myself.

dmaster out.

Sant Clause is still coming for me. He gave me a bear but I have to wait until next week for the rest though. Anyway. What has been happening here? Could someone fill me in? Been a bit busy but I still check this clan though.:)

I'm a happy Nintendo Gamer... I got Bowser's Inside Story, Zelda Spirit Tracks, and Kingdom Hearts. WOOHOO!!!

InfernoBlaze said:
I just got Fossil Fighters.
Any good? Or is it just a rip off of Spectrobes? (or maybe this was already in development before the original Spectrobes even started dev and Spectrobes is a rip off of Fossil Fighters!?!)

Kinda good. They do screw you, though. They make your enemies always have a dino with a type advantage against you. Because of that, I'm stuck

i got Metroid prime trilogy, mario and luigi bowsers inside story, and pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky. In sky i am doing bidoof's wish (first speciel epsidode) and it's very touching.

We now have the early 2010 Wiiware/DSiware lineup! (props to nintendolife for the list)
Nintendolife said:
WiiWare
Akaoni Studio S.L.
Zoombie Panic in Wonderland - Q1
Broken Rules
And Yet It Moves - Q1
Capcom
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - January
Mega Man 10 - March
Ghostfire Games
Rage of the Gladiator - Q1
Hudson Entertainment
Military Madness: Nectaris - Q1
Nabi Studios
Toribash - Q1
Nintendo
WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase - Q1
Press Play ApS
Max & the Magic Marker - Q1
Team Meat
Super Meat Boy - Q1
DSiWare
EA
Downtown Texas Hold'em Poker - Q1
Surviving High School - Q1
Gameloft
Legends of Exidia - Q1
Let's Golf - Q1
Real Soccer 2010 - Q1
Gangstar 2: Kings of L.A. - Q1
Nintendo
Trajectile - Jan. 4th
Number Battle - Jan. 25th
Starship Defense - Jan. 18th
Touch Solitaire - Jan. 11th
X-Scape - February
Link 'n' Launch - February
Subatomic Studios
Fieldrunners - Q1
WayForward
Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Q1

Seems like a strong lineup. But where's Cave Story? Monkey Island ch. 5? How about PMD? Well, looks like we will have to wait a smidgen longer. :D

I thought Cave Story was supposed to release like this week. x_x

dmaster out.

inferno: NINTENDO CLAN sony is bad.

anyway my DSi is acting up the R button doesnt work any ideas? we tried to use the air compressor to blow air into it to clean it out but that didnt work. and NSMBWii is awesome.

richkid50000 said:

anyway my DSi is acting up the R button doesnt work any ideas? we tried to use the air compressor to blow air into it to clean it out but that didnt work. and NSMBWii is awesome.

I'm having the same problem. Nintendo needs to stop making their products out of the cheapest thing they can find.

And yes, NSMBWii is great.

richkid50000 said:

Tell that to my dad

richkid50000 said:
Hmmm.... System/controller buttons are always prone to failing. Especially shoulder buttons. It probably means it's time for a new system. Or you can register it with club nintendo and send it in for free repairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back