The Nintendo Clan

What's better?

• Scribblenauts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted a few weeks as well. NSMB Wii for Best Game for Wii and Spirit Tracks for DS.

dmaster out.

Oh good. We need a new topic guys. We also need a way to keep the clan active as it has gone inactive for a week and has been almost dead a few times but not often though. On the good side. Who wwill make the new topics now?:)

^After watching it on Nintendo Week AND Today on the Spot, I'm actually considering Tvs.C. I just pre-ordered Heart Gold version and I will be downloading TOMI chapter 5 (when it's released). I hoped to get Dark Void, but my dad says it's too violent. (I'm a teenager, and he says I can't play a T-rated game. thats a first)

Lucario_aura_wielder said:
new topic what new games are you getting this month
i`m getting tatsunoko vs capcom

I'm getting that game too (whenever I feel like ever buying games which will not be anytime soon). Glory of Heracles looks pretty cool too.

I got my new issue of NP yesterday. Looks like a lot of games coming out this year.

dmaster out.

Lucario_aura_wielder said:
new topic what new games are you getting this month
i`m getting tatsunoko vs capcom

I am planning on getting Platinum and HG/SS but don't know when I will be able to get them though.:)

^Step and Roll? And InfernoBlaze, you might want to check reviews before buying BOTG: Dragons. And I will be downloading Dark Void Zero when it's released tomorrow.

What else would i mean? I'm selling a bunch of games tomorrow at Game-stop and what should i get a black Wii remote, save for upcoming games (if so what besides HSSS) 3 a game that's out now (if so what's good that's out right now or monday?

Well, Glory of Heracles looks promising. Sands of destruction has been getting good reviews. I downloaded Dark Void Zero yesterday from the DSi shop, and thats just fantastic. And there is always Muscle March. :D

The Classic Controller Pro has just been confirmed for a US release! Yay! It will be released along side Monster Hunter 3 and will retail at $19.99 MSRP. Thats the same as the original Classic Controller! You can also get it bundled with MH3, the combo of game plus controller being 60 bucks.

Guys I just bought Pokemon Battle Revolution last week-, and think it is pretty fun adding your DS on there. Other than that it is not a goopd game. It does seem like Pokemon Stadium though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back