Pokemon The Meanest/Scariest Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I agree. What about White Kyurem and Black Kyurem though? They both look pretty scary. I mean not only can he just rip your head off but now he can fry you with thunder or burn you to death, if they were in real life i think 50% of the worlds population would be dead o_O

I always though Kyurem looked kind of lonely and empty.

The new forms look a lot more menacing, and I could only imagine how scary the completed from would be.

I think the move Perish Song is pretty scary. It's like okay you have 3 turns before you die... And if you make the pokemon who used Perish Song faint, it still is in effect!!! I don't know... It just scares me (>_<)

Shedinja is creepy. You can lose your soul just by staring into it's back.

Dusclops is creepy. Here is his D/P Pokedex: Its body is hollow. It is said that those who look into its body are sucked into the void.

Houndoom is creepy. When it burns you, it hurts forever. And, just hearing it's cry will make you shiver.

Chandelure is creepy. Not only does it suck the life energy out of you, but it burns it for fuel.

Scrafty. It wears Scraggy skin as clothes.
560Scrafty.png

Pichu is creepy. I mean, look at those ears, eyes and that head!
172Pichu.png

Banette loses its soul if it unzips its mouth.
Harley_Banette_Torment.png

Banette no lie I'm seriously creeped out by the thing it's back story of how it looks for the child that abandoned it and its appearance. Also here's a question how would the doll turn into a Banette but not a Shuppet when its already an existing species I still have not found the answer to this.

@Blob55, I'm pretty sure that Scrafty's 'clothes' are shed from when it was a Scraggy, so it was its skin from when it was a Scraggy.

ogeray said:
JYNX anyone?
That humanoid form thingy with huge lips is mad creepy.
and can you imagine a Mr. Mime in real life.....talk about creepy scary

Jynx is Nicki Minaj so yeah, it is scary.

Nah... I think Jynx would be Lady Gaga.
My new creepiest Pokemon is definitely Dusknoir. He's the freaking Grim Reaper of Pokemon, and no matter how they put it, the Pokedex is simply saying "It kills people."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back