Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

My wife surprised me with a Blastoise Ex collection box, managed to get a Flareon Ex, Gardevoir Ex FA, and a Jolteon Ex. So I am very happy :3

My wife surprised me with a Blastoise Ex collection box, managed to get a Flareon Ex, Gardevoir Ex FA, and a Jolteon Ex. So I am very happy :3

WOW. I opened two Blastoise-EX collection boxes...
  • Meowstic-EX
  • FA M Gardevoir-EX
  • RH Psychic Energy
  • FA Pikachu
RIPPPPPPPPPPP

I opened a Zygarde and a Xerneas tin today (Target was fresh out of Yveltal Tins)

The Zygarde tin was good, it had 2 holos in it.

The Xerneas tin was a bit better :confused:

58_zps6jjjjst9.jpg

Definitely my best tin ever opened.

On vacation in the US currently, and that generally means I buy a bunch of English cards since they're much cheaper here. :p I bought a Fates Collide booster box that I'll be waiting to open until I get home, but I also bought an ETB and a Mega Alakazam pin pack and opened those here. Actually got some decent pulls!

ETB: Zygarde EX, Diancie EX, Delphox BREAK
Pin pack: Glaceon EX, Genesect EX FA

Not a single holo, but with so many EXes and an FA, I can't complain. :p I've got high hopes for my box too, will just have to wait a couple more weeks to open it... I might get some more stuff too while we're here if I see something good. :D

I opened an XY booster box recently, not the greatest box unfortunately but I wanted to open one before Sun and Moon.

M Venusaur Ex
Yveltal Ex
Skarmory Ex
Emolga Ex
9 holos including 2 Gogoat

Also counted the trainers/energy/rare reverses

4 Roller Skates
4 Super Potion
3 Muscle Band
3 Evosoda
3 Red Card
3 Great Ball
3 Fairy Garden
3 Max Revive
3 Professors Letter
2 Shadow Circle
2 Rainbow Evergy
2 Shauna
2 Cassius
2 Team Flare Grunt
2 Hard Charm
2 DCE
1 Professor Sycamore

I also got 5 Fairy Energy, 4 Water, 3 Lightning, 2 Fire, 2 Grass and 1 Metal.
And 13 Reverse rares

Bought an Aquapolis booster pack and got a Crystal Kingdra Holofoil. I almost can't believe it.

I once opened a Skyridge booster box and got a single reverse holo Crystal (Celebi)...

Forgot to mention this before and opened another Mystery Power Box, it's holo was Mewtwo Ex from Next Destinies from the Darkrai vs Mewtwo. I've seen this card in other 3rd party packaged stuff but unfortunately in this one it's glued and kind of destroyed since the glue leaves a residue on the card that can't be removed. Oh well.

I bought it because it had a graded card inside and it was the Metagross graded card, out of the packs I pulled another Energy Retrieval SR, I do like pulling secret rares even if they are duplicate or triplicates.

I went down to the Walmart and got a Darkrai box pulls were: Flareon Ex (They love me apparently), a M Charizard Ex! and a reverse rare Double Colourless Energy. I also really love the pin *^*

My mate opened a couple of my Breakpoint boosters today.

Second pack in and he pulls a FA Skyla and a Greninja Break, that'll be the last time he gets packs :p

I opened an XY booster box recently, not the greatest box unfortunately but I wanted to open one before Sun and Moon.

M Venusaur Ex
Yveltal Ex
Skarmory Ex
Emolga Ex
9 holos including 2 Gogoat

Also counted the trainers/energy/rare reverses

4 Roller Skates
4 Super Potion
3 Muscle Band
3 Evosoda
3 Red Card
3 Great Ball
3 Fairy Garden
3 Max Revive
3 Professors Letter
2 Shadow Circle
2 Rainbow Evergy
2 Shauna
2 Cassius
2 Team Flare Grunt
2 Hard Charm
2 DCE
1 Professor Sycamore

I also got 5 Fairy Energy, 4 Water, 3 Lightning, 2 Fire, 2 Grass and 1 Metal.
And 13 Reverse rares
This is really cool!

Today I received my Fates Collide box. And I think it was my luckiest!

Umbreon Ex
Glaceon Ex
Zygarde Ex
Altaria Ex
M Altaria Ex regular and FA
M Alakazam Ex FA
3 Break - Carbink, Omanyte and Lugia
5 Holo - Delphox, Lucario, White Kyurem, Tyranitar and Mew

I´m really happy :)

Went to Target and found a Deoxys Ex Tin, got a Virizion Ex and a Gold Max Potion :3

So I just purchased a Blastoise EX Box, and I'm pretty happy with the pulls!
Pikachu FA
Blastoise EX (Non-PROMO)
Sylveon EX FA
Golem Holo

I just got the Manaphy pin box and got 2 FA Gardevoir EX and a M Blastoise EX.

From the Mew box I got a FA Zapdos and Sylveon EX.

Celebi gave me Jolteon EX, holo Yveltal and holo Diancie.

Jirachi gave me holo Froslass and FA Sylveon EX. Didn't really get anything interesting from the Darkrai box. :(

Hoping to get Meowstic EX and any of the other Eeveelutions, especially Vaporeon EX!

I still remember the first tin I ever bought was a Black Star Keldo EX Tin. I didn't really know what I was buying at the time, but I waited anxiously to get home from the Target. Rushing in the door, I raced to my room and plopped it down on my desk. After a few minutes of scratching at that stupid shrink wrap, and giving myself heart palpitations from having to wait 20+ minutes I reached the golden tin. As usual there were four packs, a Keldeo EX promo, and a Meloetta promo. In the first pack, which was Legendary treasures, I pulled a holo Thunderus and a Full art Emolga from the side set Radiant Collections. Being fairly new to the Pokemon TCG, this was my first full art. And from the way I reacted, you would have thought I had pulled one of the Gold Cards. :p I didn't pull anything else except for the last pack which was a Virizion EX. I didn't know what I had pulled, so I ended up giving it to a Youtuber. XD

So today, my order of the Vivillon blister, Shiny Xerneas tin, 4 extra packs, Dragonite promo and Dark Gyarados Prerelease card arrived, and due to the seller messing up on their end (lack of things I ordered), they decided to include various other promos. So with everything included, I managed to get and pull following:

Fates Collide:
3x Marowak (1 reverse)
1x Reverse Delphox, Tyranitar and Mr. Mime
1x Zygarde, Lugia, Mothim and Reuniclus
1x Full Art Kingdra EX
1x Full Art Golden Alakazam EX

BREAKthrough and -point + Roaring Skies:
1x Lilligant
1x Reverse Raichu
1x Hawlucha
1x Florges BREAK
1x Mewtwo EX
1x Articuno Ancient Trait

Other:
1x Shiny Xerneas EX
1x Vivillon Promo
1x Pangoro Promo
1x Regirock Ancient Trait Promo
1x German Dark Arbok (From Team Rocket)
1x Dark Gyarados Prerelease Promo (Also Team Rocket)
1x Dragonite Pokemon the First Movie Promo
1x Sabrina's Abra Promo
1x Pikachu Pokemon Day Pop 6 Promo
Which basically means, that I am super happy now! :D

Bought 4 packs from my local card shop, 2 Ancient Origins and 2 Furious Fists, pulled a Lugia Ex, Reverse Entei (Trait) and a secret rare Mega Lucario.

(I am seriously jealous of all the pulls you guys got)

I got a Zygarde box today, and got a Moltres and full art Mega Glalie. In addition, I managed to get a Mega Houndoom and a Tyranitar in a Breakthrough and a Fates Collide pack.

Back