Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

I'm so amazed by this Evolutions set! I love it, everyone has amazing pulls it's like early Christmas! We opened our booster box the other day and finally got around to posting it.

We are also doing a give away if anyone is interested! We're giving away 5 of the dollar tree packs, more information is in our video posted on Oct 31st! Check it out!

Last edited:
Pulls from my 1st ever ETB (evolutions charizard one), also in video form via my signature, as always~ SO happy with this box, definitely gettng the blastoise one whenever I make some extra cash to throw around. gosh....love this set xD

Dr1MdT6.png

Yeah, this set really is awesome. When even pulling regular EX's feels like pulling secret rares (aside from the many actual secret rares you pull) you know it's good.

Pulled the Golden Dragonite Full Art today. What a great looking card!

My Evolutions Booster Box contained:
  • M Venusaur Ex
  • M Charizard Ex
  • Ninetales Break
  • Blastoise Ex
  • Poliwrath
  • Slowbro Ex
  • Starmie Break
  • Gyarados
  • Zapdos
  • Nidoking
  • Mewtwo (lots)
  • Mewtwo ex
  • Mew
  • Clefairy
  • M Blastoise Ex Full Art
  • Dragonite Ex Full Art
  • Exeggutor
  • Flying Pikachu
  • Imakuni's Doduo 2x
  • Here Comes Team Rocket
  • Fairy + Metal energy reverse
2 Break
2 Full Art (one mega)
5 Ex (2 mega)
5 Secret Rare

Is this a good pull? And why?

Last edited:
Is this a good pull? And why?

From my understandings it is about average. Judging from YouTube video's (and my own pulls) you get about 2/3 Full Arts per box and about 4/5 normal EX's (including mega's).

2/3 BREAKS and 4/5 Secret Rares.. The Dragonite Full Art is definitely a valuable card so that's nice!

Opened an Evolutions box! Here's my pulls:

Holos
Clefairy
Gyarados
Magneton
Mew
Nidoking

Break
Nidoking
Starmie

Secret Rares
Exeggutor
Imakuni's Doduo
Here Comes Team Rocket
Flying Pikachu
Surfing Pikachu

Ultra Rares
Blastoise EX
M-Blastoise EX FA
Dragonite EX
Mewtwo EX
Mewtwo EX FA
Pidgeot EX
Slowbro EX

Overall I'm quite happy. I am aiming to complete this set, so it was nice getting all the SRs and so many URs. I was really hoping for a Zapdos holo, Chansey holo, and Misty FA, but I think I may get a second box, so I might have them soon enough. :D

Other notables include a reverse Fairy Energy and reverse DCE.

I bought a Volcanion/ Magearna lunchbox thing (I forgot what these things are called xD) anyways here were my pulls :3
33f69go.jpg

I FINALLY got my Evolutions Booster Box! :D Decent pulls, but I know they could've been a bit better. Oh well, what can I do?

Reverse Rares:
-Charizard
-Ninetales
-Zapdos
-Nidoking

Holos:
-Poliwrath
-Gyarados
-Magneton
-Mew

EXs:
-Venusaur EX
-Charizard EX
-M Charizard EX
-Mewtwo EX

BREAKs:
-Starmie BREAK
-Nidoking BREAK
-Machamp BREAK

FAs:
-M Charizard EX
-M Blastoise EX

SRs:
-Flying Pikachu
-Surfing Pikachu
-Imakuni?'s Doduo
-Here Comes Team Rocket!

A total of 65 points in the box. I'm satisfied, but not wowed. My BREAKThrough Booster Box last year was much better (with 4 FA cards!). Oh well, now to wait until next November for Sun and Moon's 4th set, since that's the one I'll end up getting.

Last edited:
Got an Evolutions ETB, the Blastoise one. Only got M. Blastoise EX and M. Venusaur EX, both in regular art. Kind of disappointed honestly.

Finally managed to get my hands on an Evolutions pack (Trying to hold out for the ETBs, and I'd buy a box if they weren't currently over £110 on eBay XD), and got the mini folder/booster option.

First pack, I end up with THIS:
CwvrUbUWEAA3puM.jpg

this is not luck its ratio the pack ratio is always the same (defined with green and white cc) for every 3 green code cards there is one white.
there is ALWAYS a ratio on every set i have Annalised it is always this ratio.

on the hunt for sycamore FA
goal 4/4
on 1/4

Opened my Mega Charizard Evolutions elite trainer box I have been having great luck with this set :3 and these were my pulls:

9bjgar.jpg

Okay, so, I quit Pokémon for a while now, and decided today that I would like to get back into it. I am more of a Pokémon collector rather than a competitor, and I decided to get into the new SteamSiege set. I decided to buy two booster packs, the Gardevoir and Gold Yveltal booster packs. Out of the Gardevoir pack, I pulled the subject of my post. I pulled Volcanion-EX standard set (not parallel). Any other booster packs that can help me pull EX's? Thank y'all.

Figured I'd jump in here with my luck. This is my first time buying a booster box. Being a collector, I figured it was more cost effective than going for single packs. Here are my more important results:

Reverse Rares:
Charizard
Ninetales
Zapdos

(I hate these, as I'd much rather have gotten the holo versions...)

Holos:
Clefairy
Nidoking
Raichu
Gyarados

EXs:
Dragonite EX
M Charizard EX
Blastoise EX

Breaks:
Starmie BREAK
Machamp BREAK
Nidoking BREAK

FAs:
M Charizard EX
Dragonite EX

Secret:
Exeggutor (2)
Imakuni?'s Doduo (2)

Not really a bad showing for my first booster box. Considering most sets nowadays consist of nearly half rares, secret rares, fa, holo, break etc, I guess this puts a bit of a dent into my collect-a-thon. Not entirely sure what to make, honestly. On the one hand, I'm happy (both full arts I got are the two most expensive full arts), but on the other I'm greedy lol...wondering if it would be just as cost effective to just buy singles or each card in the set. I'll see when Sun/Moon come out what I'll decide. But was still a fun experience opening my first booster box.

Hey guys we got another full booster box and some other Evolutions up on our channel. we also did some dollar store pack weighs as well if you want to check out our youtube channel.

Here's the last 2 boxes from my case of Evolutions
Box 5
Pidgeot FA
Mewtwo FA
Pidgeot Ex
M Pidgeot Ex
M Blastoise Ex
Charizard Ex
Venusaur Ex
Nidoking Break
Starmie Break

Box 6
M Charizard FA
Dragonite FA
M Venusaur FA
Slowbro Ex
M Slowbro Ex
Dragonite Ex
Pidgeot Ex
Machamp Break
Ninetales Break

In the case I got one Nidoking Break, 1 Poliwrath Holo, no reverse Charizard, Full Heal or Venusaur Spirit Link. I also got no Blastoise Ex or M Pidgeot Full Art. But I did get 3 Dragonite and Mewtwo Full Arts, and 2 M Charizard Full Arts. And 3 full arts in the last box.

One downside was the holo or ex appeared in every 3rd pack so I knew which pack would have a holo or better. I did finish the reverse energies though.

After the case I've pulled the following cards

M Charizard FA, AZ FA, M Blastoise Ex, Glaceon Ex, Scizor Ex

Finally got the first few Sun & Moon Alola cards! So hyped! <3 The Lunala GX card is gooorgeous! Oh, and if anyone's interested, I'm having a little giveaway for some online code cards innit, not using them anyway.

Back