Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Just got back in to Pokemon and the TCG. I went to my first prerelease this weekend for Evolutions. I ended up with the three prerelease boxes. These are my pulls. Plus my two bonus cards out of my Super Premium Box.

bOcF3Z6.jpg

aDbTCqx.jpg

Bought 5x BreakPoint packs today, in my seemingly never-ending quest to get a Skyla FA.

I ended up pulling a M-Scizor EX FA, and... an error pack. One of my packs had no reverse foil; it had a normal Shellder card in its place. Weird.

Pulls from my latest Flygon Box, also in video form via my signature~ Awesome pulls, 3 EX boxes down and not one has let me down yet (as far as ultra's go) :)

CL0a3Dl.png

I haven't posted in awhile but since my last post where I opened the Kalos figure boxes I've pulled 2 Steven Full Arts, 1 Primal Groudon Full Art, Houndoom Ex, Dialga Ex, Florges Ex and Aegislash Ex.

In reply to the above poster one time I opened 4 Flygon Ex boxes at the same time from Meijers, got a Birch FA in the 1st, Gardevoir Ex in the 2nd, M Aggron FA in the 3rd and Seismitoad FA in the 4th. So Flygon boxes were pretty good for me.

My luck has dropped with the last bit of stuff opened.

Generations Venusaur and Charizard box, only notable pull was another Leafeon EX, nothing in the Charizard box apart from 3 Dugtrio's in a row and a cut finger from opening it.

Nothing mega from a Volcanion tin and Rayquaza box, nothing at all from 6 packs of Steam Siege, only thing was a Pokemon Center Lady FA from one of the 2 Flashfire packs I got.

I finally opened the only Fates Collide box I will be opening and did manage to pull 8 UR's and 3 BREAKS, however a lot of it was the lower value stuff I wasn't really after. I pulled Glaceon EX, M Alakazam EX, Genesect EX, Altaria EX, M Altaria EX, M Altaria EX FA and 2x Team Rocket's Handiwork FA's. Finally 2x Carbink and Omastar BREAK cards.

I suppose I can sell the ones I don't want, as I really wanted the FA Umbreon mainly, or Glaceon. Thankfully my local shop that deals Pokemon cards has a really nice example FA Umbreon so I'll most likely go there to get it providing it's still there.

I've had such rubbish luck with Steam Siege (not a single EX from over 12 packs) so I'm not bothering with a booster box on that, I'll just buy the EX cards I want from it. So now I'll be buying an Evolutions box or two and then that will be it for me, whether that will be better I'm not counting on it.

We got our Evolutions Charizard and Blastoise Elite Trainer Boxes early! Hope you guys get lucky and have some amazing pulls from the Evolutions set!

Charizard ETB opening

Blastoise ETB opening

I decided I just couldn't resist and opened my third and final Roaring Skies box, just too much potential good stuff in there, plus I'm very close to completing my personal set of all the cards (I've kept all my personally pulled desirable EX's mentioned separate as I want to grade those in time) including rev holos, I might even be able to do a second or close to it in time.

Latest-Pulls-(15).jpg

Holos: Absol, Jirachi, Dragonite, Salamence, Reshiram & Swellow
URs: Gallade EX, Latios EX, Rayquaza EX (Dragon), Rayquaza EX (Colorless), Gallade EX FA & M Rayquaza EX (Colorless) (yessss!)

I have to say all my 3 Roaring Skies have been very good, my first one was most likely the best however that's not to say the other two were bad. Looking at it the pulls could have been far worse. This one I'd say was second best as I really wanted to get my own pack pulled M Rayquaza Full Art.

With that said I realize luck cannot last forever, so I'm still going to only buy probably one Evolutions box to open when I decide to and then I will stop and be pleased with my run. The rest that I want or need I'll just find a nice example of and buy.

With that said I realize luck cannot last forever, so I'm still going to only buy probably one Evolutions box to open when I decide to and then I will stop and be pleased with my run. The rest that I want or need I'll just find a nice example of and buy.

The temptation must have been so strong! I wouldn't be able to hold off on opening a booster box if it was just sitting around. Nice pulls!

The temptation must have been so strong! I wouldn't be able to hold off on opening a booster box if it was just sitting around. Nice pulls!

Thanks! Yeah it was just too tempting to resist not opening, it was worth it anyway as I really wanted my own pack pulled M Rayquaza FA which this last box gave me. I also know I can complete at least one master set of Roaring Skies now as well while I have the chance still. May have to start my own thread soon on what I have and am completing at this rate!

In other news, pre ordered my Evolutions box to open today using the loyalty discount I built up to get it a bit cheaper. If they keep to the dates they mention I should have mine later this week. I hope I pull that Charizard FA but I'm not counting on it.

Last week I got all 3 Legendary bird pin blisters and I got:

Articuno: Holo Ludicolo (PC) and Holo Raikou (BT)

Zapdos: Wailord EX (PC)

Moltres: M Mewtwo X EX (BT)

Well guys so far EVOLUTIONS has been Great to me, the Prerelease events are great for getting a new feel of the cards and to see whats in side.

check out our pulls from over the weekend:

Was in town today and found there is now a new Toys R Us that has opened there and they had Evolutions packs out a bit earlier than the release date of tomorrow over here in the UK. They also had a fair bit else including Generations boxes, Steam Siege packs and other small boxes. Completely wipes the floor with the other local Toys R Us round here who for ages have been empty on the small Pokemon section there as it is.

Anyway bought 4 packs and first pack in pulled a Brock's Grit FA! Pretty pleased, also got a Nidoking BREAK too from another pack. My box also got shipped today so possibly tomorrow I might have it so hoping for a good box but again I'm keeping my expectations low.

Picked up a Charizard Evolutions Elite Trainer Box this evening. Thats 4 total charizards now from this set!

ioNnnUO.jpg

So Evolutions released in AUS today and I went to my local EB games to pick up a couple of packs. The shop keeper told me that one of the packs was already opened in the booster box and that they opened it up fully and found a secret rare inside.
He offered me the pack to buy and I almost said no cos I know the secret rares aren't that rare, but I asked him about anyway and he said "yeah it's Brock" and then got the pack to show me, and then I bought it immediately alongside 3 other packs.

Who'd pass up a guaranteed full art trainer!? Haha!

Turns out the other 3 packs were all gold!

In the end I pulled:
FA Brock's Grit
FA MBlastoise EX
Here Comes Team Rocket
Surfing Pikachu
Charizard Holo

So epic! Great additions to my set!

So Evolutions released in AUS today and I went to my local EB games to pick up a couple of packs. The shop keeper told me that one of the packs was already opened in the booster box and that they opened it up fully and found a secret rare inside.
He offered me the pack to buy and I almost said no cos I know the secret rares aren't that rare, but I asked him about anyway and he said "yeah it's Brock" and then got the pack to show me, and then I bought it immediately alongside 3 other packs.

Who'd pass up a guaranteed full art trainer!? Haha!

Turns out the other 3 packs were all gold!

In the end I pulled:
FA Brock's Grit
FA MBlastoise EX
Here Comes Team Rocket
Surfing Pikachu
Charizard Holo

So epic! Great additions to my set!

Our local stores have not got them in yet, well the ones in my town. Target Walmart and Gamestop... hoping to get an elite trainer box today gamestop said they will have some.

My Full box opening was really good to me here is part one:

Got my Evolutions box today, while I didn't get the FA Charizard it was a really amazing box still personally.

Latest-Pulls-(16).jpg

Nidoking BREAK & Charizard Rev Holo (not pictured)
Holo: Magneton, Nidoking, Hitmonchan, Clefairy & Chansey
EX RA: M Venusaur EX, Charizard EX, Blastoise EX & M Slowbro EX
EX FA: M Blastoise, Dragonite EX, Brock's Grit & Misty's Determination
SR: Exeggutor x2, Surfing Pikachu x2, Flying Pikachu & Here Comes Team Rocket! x2

It started off not well looking like I wouldn't get as much as I ended up with, however things really picked up in the second half. I couldn't believe I got 4 FA's, good ones at that. New record for me there! I was mega pleased with the Dragonite and M Blastoise FA for myself to get graded along with the two trainer FA's. Best thing is that the borders are very good this time. I've also got a nice amount of holos and important regular EX's to start my complete set when my 9 pocket pages arrive tomorrow with a bit of luck. Also couldn't believe the SR's, I got two in one pack at least once.

Getting the FA M Blastoise EX felt like deja vu way back when the first original Base set came out, as the first major Pokemon of the three starters I got in a pack was a Blastoise holo! This time though I'm older and wiser so did my usual and made sure it didn't get scratched etc.

I really like Evolutions in terms of what they've done, I'm not buying another box just yet (can't anyway as they all sold out at the moment!) but now I plan to do so in the future. I'm determined to try and get that FA Charizard, I can at least buy packs every now and then.

Here is the report from my Evolutions opening:

M-Venusaur 2/108
M-Slowbro 27/108
M-Venusaur 100/108 (FA)
M-Charizard 101/180 (FA)

2x "Special Exeggutor" 109/108
Flying Pikachu 110/108
Imakuni?'s Doduo 112/108

Venusaur EX 1/108
Blastoise EX 21/108
Dragonite EX 72/108
Mewtwo EX 103/108 (FA)

Ninetales Break 16/108
Starmie Break 32/108
Nidoking Break 46/108

Electabuzz 41/108 :cool:

---

This is such a fun set!

First packs I've opened since the Mega Gengar set, so my first time getting BREAKs.
Seeing old classic holos was nice, no Charizard for me, but bagged a Chansey which was a real throwback.
The novelty secret rates were a nice touch.

I opened 4 Evolutions Booster Boxes today from my Evolutions case.

Box 1:
Dragonite Full Art, Dragonite Full Art, Venusaur Ex, M Venusaur Ex, Dragonite Ex, Charizard Ex, M Slowbro Ex, Starmie Break, Machamp Break
Ninetales, Magneton, Zapdos, Clefairy, Mew
Fairy Energy Reverse
Flying Pikachu, Surfing Pikachu, Exeggutor, Team Rocket

Box 2:
M Blastoise Full Art, Mewtwo Full Art, M Venusaur Ex, Slowbro Ex, Pidgeot Ex, Mewtwo Ex, Ninetales Break, Machamp Break
Charizard, Magneton, Chansey, Hitmonchan, Gyarados, Clefairy
Darkness Energy Reverse, Metal Energy Reverse, Fighting Energy Reverse, Double Colorless Energy Reverse
Imakuni?'s Doduo x2, Flying Pikachu, Exeggutor, Team Rocket

Box 3:
Misty's Dertermination Full Art, Brock's Grit Full Art, Venusaur Ex, M Charizard Ex, M Blastoise Ex, M Pidgeot Ex, Ninetales Break, Machamp Break
Nidoking, Magneton, Mew, Gyarados, Hitmonchan, Clefairy
Darkness Energy Reverse, Fairy Energy Reverse, Metal Energy Reverse
Surfing Pikachu and Team Rocket same pack, Flying Pikachu, Exeggutor

Box 4:
M Charizard Full Art, Mewtwo Full Art, Venusaur Ex, M Venusaur Ex, Mewtwo Ex, Charizard Ex, M Blastoise Ex, Starmie Break, Machamp Break
Raichu, Chansey, Ninetales, Hitmonchan, Magneton
Grass Energy Reverse, Fire Energy Reverse
Flying Pikachu x2, Imakuni?'s Doduo, Surfing Pikachu, Exeggutor, Team Rocket

Back