The Indepth Tier 1 Deck Guide

RE: The Indepth Tier one Deck Guide

Almost all of those lists aren't great, no offense. All but one of the lists use Call (and the one that doesn't notably doesn't have any Metal Energy, making Dialga useless.....), but none of them run 4 Call. The point of Call is to start with it. Starting with 4, each one you take out gives you less and less of a chance to start with it. You already only have a bit more than a 50% chance of starting with it (with the draw at the beginning of the turn), why decrease that. Flygon can use Call as well as any energy and Luxray and Infernape can discard it. So why not run 4? I can imagine not finding space for it in Luxape (and if you can't find space why run it at all?), but in Flygon or Gengar? Please.

Also, Beedrill, Gallade 4, Luxray GL/Manectric and GGW are arguably Tier 1. If you just want the absolute best decks I wouldn't add most of those, but you say in-depth so I'd consider adding those.

Beedrill is tier 2 at best.

Gallade is low tier 1, maybe tier 1.5

Luxray GL/tric is probably tier 1/tier 1.5

GGW is tier 2 at best.

GGW is probably the lowest of them all, but I'd still say Beedrill is Tier 1-1.5. I don't want to start this again, but that's my opinion.

Also, I'm almost thinking there's no point in having lists up there. If they aren't good they might throw people off and either way, not having a list will force the description to be better. That's what's really important. Anyone half-good can make a decent list once they know the strategy. Just an idea on how to make this more detailed.

Well this is why I ask for help as I have been playing for 2 months and granted am not able to give the best possible deck list. Legoes was submitted by Gliscor so It isn't really my fault if a decklist is bad. You have to tell me the changes plain and simple as.

Example

Legoes:

+ Metal Energy
- Water energy

That would be the best help with justification.

I admit Luxape had a little tweaking which backfired due to my own ignorance (Anthony G and D master Pointed that out :p)

You don't seem to understand. It would be easier for me to just write up a whole thing on it rather than tell you what to change, since I would have to tell you to change the whole deck. :/

I just updated Speedra, I need help with finishing the decklist (its rubbish ATM) and everything else And everyone has been compaining that some decklists are great so can people help me?

LOL. I love Kingdra, as a card and deck, especially becuase it's consistancy and speed is sick; but it's not Tier 1. Especially a horrible list like that.

This is why I ask you to post the lists yourself if you are so smart, I am changing this thread to the most coomon used decks besides from Rougues anyways. So if you having nothing important to say then dont post

RE: The Indepth Current Deck Guide

Kingdra is not a commonly used deck either. And I find it pretty important when you list a non-tier 1 deck in your tier 1 guide.

Well I have changed the name, IMO I believe that kingdra is still quite common. Granted it isn't as much as before but you still see it in play. That is why I am going to put it up for people who would like to know how to make a deck which you seem to know a lot about. I would really benefit if you helped me fit all the categories for it

Well I have asked for the basic decklists, so I need you to post them up as I am a n00b and even if I made an attempt I would be under scrutiny. Help anyone?

if you want i can post a good kingdra list. its the list that won uk nats modified for dp-rr.
also i could fix the luxape list because most of the changes form my list were pretty bad.

Well It was actually DP-PT IIRC. I have tryed to get him to help me with the lists but he seems busy on preparing for worlds so can you give me the list please?

kashmaster said:
Well It was actually DP-PT IIRC. I have tryed to get him to help me with the lists but he seems busy on preparing for worlds so can you give me the list please?

no problem and i was saying that i modified it fordp-rr because he made it for dp-pt.

4-3-4 kingdra
3-3 claydol
2-unown g
1-crobat g
(testing w/o uxie atm. decks alot more consistant)
4-bebe
3-roseannes
2-volkners(good under palkia lock
4-rare candy
4-super scoop up(heals muh kingdras)
4-pluspower(sometimes 60 isnt big enough)
3-warp point(luxray isnt my best friend nor are bad starts)
3-bTS(good card is good)
2-luxury ball(get it more consistantly and I discard the dead one)
2-night maintenance(standard)
1-poketurn(copied from the uk champ works wonders)

8-energy(this works I will not be adding more energy and in fact ive thoguht of taking out 1 for a second poketurn)
strategy:t1-t2 kingdra extremely consistantly.with 3-3 claydol I egt what I need so the 1 poketurn is actually useful.
counters:luxray hurts this deck he can disrupt your claydols and 1 shot your kingdras wth a lucario gl tech. your biggest issue is legos they power lock you so that you never get your set up and then sweep with a palkia spread or a luxray/dialga g beat down. its almost an autoloss match up.
overall:4/5 this deck has speed and consistancy which is everything yu need to be a stable deck this format however in some cases beedrill can out class it in power and match its speed and legos/luxray gl eat him for breakfast. he was present throughout fall BRs when he was new all the way to nationals.(at least 1 made day 2)

Speedrill:

4-3-4 Beedrill (GE-RR-GE/GE/RR/RR) OR (GE-RR-GE/GE/GE/RR) Depends on if you want faster set up
2-2 Claydol
1 Uxie
1 Azelf
2 Unown G
=19 pokemon

4 Roseannes
4 Bebes
4 Plus power
4 pokedrawer+
3 BTS
4 Rare candy
4 pokedex handy 910is
1 luxury ball
2 NM
3 Volkners Philosophy
=33

8 grass energy

Strategy: Use RR beedrill+pokedex handy+ claydol+ uxie+ roseannes+ bebes+ pokedrawer+ volkners to set up 4 beedrill on bench, and use GE beedrill to attack using band attack, which does 120 for a single energy. Lightning fast, and a swarm deck. Once one dies it is incredibly easy to recover it again, and continue the swarm.

i have a question in the legos deck you use promo croak but with no physic energy or multi, rainbow. or sp so i was wondering how you planned to play it

Back