TCG Fakes The Fakers' Marathon 6 - 1,185 points!

Ice Rider Calyrex - HP 150 - [W]
Basic

1703686424399.png

No. 0898 High King Pokémon HT: 7'10" WT: 1783.8 lbs.

(ABILITY) - As One: Freeze
If this Pokémon is in the Active Spot and has a Pokémon Tool card attached to it, all Pokémon Tools attached to your opponent's Pokémon have no effect. If Shadow Rider Calyrex is on your Bench and has a Pokémon Tool card attached to it, this Pokémon takes 20 less damage from attacks.

[W][W][W] - Icy Peak 40x
You may discard any amount of Basic
[W] Energy from this Pokémon. This attack does 40 damage for each Energy card discarded in this way.

Weakness:
[M] x2
Resistance:
Retreat:
[C][C][C]

It’s said that this Pokémon once moved a large forest—and all the Pokémon living there—to a new location overnight.

Shadow Rider Calyrex - HP 130 - [P]
Basic
1703687728431.png

NO. 0898 High King Pokémon HT: 7'10" WT: 118.2 lbs.

(ABILITY) - As One: Spectre
If this Pokémon is in the Active Spot and has a Pokémon Tool card attached to it, your opponent can't play Stadium cards from their hand. If
Ice Rider Calyrex is on your Bench and has a Pokémon Tool card attached to it, this Pokémon's attacks can place 2 more damage counters.

[P][C][C] - Dead Space
Put 1 damage counter on your opponent's Pokémon for each Benched Pokémon (both yours and your opponent's).

Weakness:
[D] x2
Resistance:
[F] -30
Retreat:
[C]

Legend says that by using its power to see all events from past to future, this Pokémon saved the creatures of a forest from a meteorite strike.

Never-Melt Snowflake - Trainer - Pokémon Tool

This card can only be attached to a Basic
[W] Pokémon that doesn't have a Rule Box. As long as the Pokémon this card is attached to is in the Active Spot, this card can't be removed by effects of your opponent's trainer cards or attacks and abilities from your opponent's Pokémon.

The Basic
[W] Pokémon this card is attached to gets 40+ HP and its attacks do 10 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

Spirit Oracle - Trainer - Pokémon Tool

This card can only be attached to a Basic [P] Pokémon that doesn't have a Rule Box.

As long as the Basic
[P] Pokémon this card is attached to is in the Active Spot, if this card is removed from your Pokémon by the effects of your opponent's Trainer cards or attacks and abilities from your opponent's Pokémon, your opponent reveals their hand. Choose a card you find there and discard it.

If the Basic
[P] Pokémon this card is attached to is Knocked Out by damage from an attack from your opponent's Active Pokemon, you may put 4 damage counters on your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like.

Carmine - Trainer - Supporter

Look at the top 8 cards of your deck and put them back in any order you like. If you have a Kieran card in your hand, you may play it.

Kieran - Trainer - Supporter

Draw 2 cards. If your Active Pokémon is a Basic Pokémon, draw 2 more cards.

Kieran's Goals - Trainer - Supporter

Draw cards until you have the same number of cards as your opponent. During this turn, your Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon for each card you drew.

Last edited:
Here's a lil line!

M-Venusaur.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Last edited:
Maushold - HP 70 - [C]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Tandemaus
1156.gif

NO. 0925 Family Pokémon HT: 1'00" WT: 6.2 lbs

(ABILITY) - Family Gathering
When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon in play, you may search your deck for a Maushold or Maushold ex and put it onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[C] - Nibble and Run 40
Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Weakness: [F] x2
Resistance:
Retreat:
[C]

The larger pair protects the little ones during battles. When facing strong opponents, the whole group will join the fight.

Two more cards, both Togekiss by HarlequinWaffles!

FM6-7 Dark Togekiss.png

FM6-8 Light Togekiss.png

I remember last year, I sacrificed my health and soul for Fakers’ Marathon! Now that I’m “deceased,” I don’t want to suffer thru that again, #prayformyhealth So I am submitting fewer entries this time. With the new scoring criteria and many Image-based entries so far, I am confident that we can get close to or beat last year’s record!

Chansey <l=l> - Dragon - HP 120
Basic - Delta Species

NO. 0113 Egg Pokémon HT: 3’7” WT: 76.3 lbs.

[C] Happiness Egg 30
You may discard all cards attached to this Pokémon. If you do, take a Prize card and put this Pokémon as a Prize card face down.

[G][R][P] Lucky Chance 70
Your opponent reveals their hand. Then, search your opponent’s deck for any card, reveal it, and shuffle it back into their deck. When your opponent draws a card at the beginning of their next turn, your opponent reveals their hand. If your opponent drew that card, you win this game.

Weakness: [F]x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C]
<l=l> Rule: You can’t have more than 1 Pokémon <l=l> in your deck. When you take a Pokémon <l=l> as a Prize card, before you put it into your hand, flip 3 coins. If all of them are heads, you win this game.

As for my entry, I combined a custom gimmick with delta species. Its first attack has synergy with the gimmick. Not sure if the wording is correct on anything, so I would appreciate any feedback. I hope you enjoy the card!

Last edited:
Poochyena - HP 60 - [D]
Basic
tumblr_ljay55GEY51qg0dcvo1_500.gif

NO. 0261 Bite Pokémon HT: 1'08" WT: 30.0 lbs.

(ABILITY) - Dark Howl
Your Mightyena and Mightyena ex's attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[D] - Bite 10
During your opponent's next turn, the Defending Pokémon can't retreat.

Weakness: [G] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C]

It has a very tenacious nature. Its acute sense of smell lets it chase a chosen prey without ever losing track.

Mightyena ex - HP 260 - [D]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Poochyena
a1f97a715dafc38a20160fbaf2c2c42473a6cf0e_hq.gif

NO. 0262 Bite Pokémon HT: 3'03" WT: 81.6 lbs.

[D] - Sucker Punch 70+
If this Pokémon took damage from an attack from your opponent's Active Pokémon during your opponent's last turn, this attack does 70 more damage.

[D][C][C] - Crunch Down 180
Discard all Energy from this Pokémon.

Weakness:
[G] x2
Resistance:
Retreat:
[C]

In the wild, MIGHTYENA live in a pack. They never defy their leader’s orders. They defeat foes with perfectly coordinated teamwork.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see different eras being posted. Gen 3 looks so good even if the blanks are ass. I wish I had faked in it more prominently. Hopefully you guys will feel confident throwing your hat in the ring for cac next month.

We're almost at 600 points, so keep it up.

PMJ's tip of the day: Clean your corners. When you're making your images, don't forget that we can see your foil or artwork poking out of the corners of the card. To clean them properly, select the art box (or inside the card border if full art), make a Layer via Copy, and then delete the original layer. You can also just delete the visible part with an eraser, but with more complex cards this doesn't really work, and by erasing the entire layer you guarantee that you don't miss a spot. @Hâlian @SleepyBoi looking at you guys.

A Delta Dusknoir line with a trio of illustrations I've had my eye on for a while — thanks to our server's Steve K and dA's All0412 and Autobot!

Duskull.png
Dusclops.png
Dusknoir.png

added

Additional tip of the day: Feel free to add holos to "commons" and stuff, you are invited to try to run up the score by any honorable means necessary.

Also if I forget to give you points for something, please do let me know, I am not gonna get bent out of shape because I goofed.

added

Additional tip of the day: Feel free to add holos to "commons" and stuff, you are invited to try to run up the score by any honorable means necessary.

Also if I forget to give you points for something, please do let me know, I am not gonna get bent out of shape because I goofed.
You can always add a set stamp to produce an EX-era “reverse holo” effect (those cards looked more like modern prerelease cards than reverse holos, which was part of their charm), or you could make them actual, honest-to-goodness reverse holos without even trimming the Pokémon out of the artwork.

Prehistoric Archipeligo - Trainer - Stadium
(Ancient)

Ancient Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

Cybernetic Skyscraper - Trainer - Stadium
(Future)

Future Pokémon's attacks cost [C] less.

Back