Robot3300
xPOKEFREAK72x

Things we need:

1. A captain
2. A name
3. Anyone with even basic art skills

ALRIGHT LET'S DO THIS!

RE: The Challenge: Season Two

i elect DNA since he always has awesome banners and is pretty smart...dont be selfish guys...and be like oh i say me cause im cool doods >_>

TDL / Safari, does this have to be done in a thread? Could we discuss via PM's / skype instead?

Afro might be a nice captain. But wouldn't we rather have someone who's played the game before, like BrokenICE? I don't know, just throwing out ideas.

pokemon99 said:
TDL / Safari, does this have to be done in a thread? Could we discuss via PM's / skype instead?

As a general note, all of this must be discussed in the thread.

No.

I think Myself, Afro, DNA, Hat, or BrOken would make the best captains. DNA seems to be getting the popular votes so far.
I'm totally comfortable being captain, as is Afro, apparently. DNA, are you okay with the captain position? It's your decision.

Can Afro-G nominate himself? :3 On a more serious note, I'm leaning toward DNA or ShadowLugia for our team captain. =)

Here's the team. Just c/p and put +# here. The # will be replaced by the number of votes for that person. NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF >:[ (unless everyone else it =P)

Vote once, and you can change your vote.

Guy89 (+1)
Hyperbeem
slickmario
Bippa201
ZoruaSnivyluver
Glaceon
Xdogking
P0KEVORTEX
Pokemon99
Darkvoid57
Robot3300
xPOKEFREAK72x

TheDarkLucario said:
Shows how much I read :p. I'll just make a group for later discussion... (If that CAN happen...)
slickmario said:
Here's the team. Just c/p and put +# here. The # will be replaced by the number of votes for that person. NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF >:[

Vote once, and you can change your vote.

Guy89 (+1)
Hyperbeem
slickmario (+1)
Bippa201
ZoruaSnivyluver
Glaceon
Xdogking
P0KEVORTEX
Pokemon99
Darkvoid57
Robot3300
xPOKEFREAK72x

xD fine ill change my vote to SL. lets make it simple

Broken 0
SL 1
DNA 0
Afro 0

just add to it

Also remember, even if you are on a certain team, feel free to suggest leaders for the opposite team. Although I doubt the other team will count your vote, it could be a good idea.

Broken 1
SL 1
DNA 1
Afro 0

I'd totally vote DNA if there could be co-captains, but Broken was in the finals in the last Challenge, and is pretty awesome at art and such.

I'm totally comfortable being captain, as is Afro, apparently. DNA, are you okay with the captain position? It's your decision.
I'll do it if enough people want me to be - just keep in mind, there IS a reason I didn't bold my name as being a good leader.
so vote count is:
Broken 1
SL 1
DNA 1
Afro 0

For now I'm abstaining from voting.

Guy89 (+1)
Hyperbeem
slickmario (+2)
Bippa201
ZoruaSnivyluver
Glaceon
Xdogking
P0KEVORTEX
Pokemon99
Darkvoid57
Robot3300
xPOKEFREAK72x

Slickmario took the initiative to actually start organizing us as a team, and I think that already proves leadership. Anyone have any ideas for a team name? I'm trying to be creative but I can't come up with anything yet :O

Yeah, I'm gearing towards a few people. Ugh. I need coffee.

Broken 1
SL 2
DNA 1
Afro 0

DNA said:
I'll do it if enough people want me to be - just keep in mind, there IS a reason I didn't bold my name as being a good leader.
so vote count is:
Broken 1
SL 1
DNA 1
Afro 0

For now I'm abstaining from voting.

it's because you're so modest :p

I vote for Catutie for Blue captain:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back