Finished The Challenge: Season Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Challenge: Season Two

Interesting teams, seems to be a nice balance.

xD im on the opposite team of DV again xD. i like this team...dont do another challenge where you buy the other teams players cause this team is great :D

catutie said:
xD im on the opposite team of DV again xD. i like this team...don't do another challenge where you buy the other teams players cause this team is great :D

I agree. I like the teams.

/me is in Imaginary Land. La la la la.

I'm pretty sure I can work best with my team. Now we'll wait till the first challenge.

/me is enraged!

>8(

Question, have the members on teams ever been swapped before?

The blue team is awesome! Can't wait for the first challenge.

Afro-G said:
* Afro-G is enraged!

>8(

Question, have the members on teams ever been swapped before?

ya. there was a challenge where leaders had to buy the other teams members D: but then i was put on the awesome team so i was fine with it :D

Let's go red team! :D I can't wait for the first challenge

Blue Team (not actual name)
DNA
ShadowLugia
Hatman

hipoke
Yoshidude10
Porygon-X
catutie
Guilty Spark
Snivylover555
BrOkenICE
oyeah1988
Afro-G
This makes me very, VERY happy.

catutie said:
ya. there was a challenge where leaders had to buy the other teams members D: but then i was put on the awesome team so i was fine with it :D
Oh okay, cool. (Not that I'm expecting it to happen this season or anything...) Thanks for letting me know. =)

DNA said:
This makes me very, VERY happy.
/me is not highlighted.

:[

^Neither am I(though it's more obvious why I'm not highlighted).

Good luck to everyone! Be active and play smart!

Okay fine, I went back and edited the post. Happy now?

Before we start ...

Welcome to the second season of The Challenge. Before we start, let's do a little test. You see, me and safariblade want to test how well you work in a team, so these are the tasks.

1. We want your team to agree on who should be Team Captain. The Team Captain will make important decisions for the group throughout the game. More details will be given later. Chose wisely. You may decide on the Team Captain in any way that you want, but make sure everyone works together. We will be monitoring to see which teams use good cooperation.
  2. After that is done, agree on a name for your team. Must be Pokemon related.
  3. Then, make a banner for your group. The banner must a size of 300 x 50 and contain text, decoration, and a sprite of a Pokemon. Every team has a fair share of artists, so the banners should turn out good.
As a general note, all of this must be discussed in the thread. To come to an agreement on something, at least eight people on the team must agree. The team that finishes this last must eliminate a player.

Yeah! Red Team! Can't wait for the first Challenge.

All right, the Blue Team consists of the following people:

Blue Team (not actual name)
DNA
ShadowLugia
Hatman

hipoke
Yoshidude10
Porygon-X
catutie
Guilty Spark
Snivylover555
BrOkenICE
oyeah1988
Afro-G

I have bolded the three people that I believe would be the best choice for team leader, based on my own independent observations. Of course, if you want to nominate someone else for the position, that's fine too.
I'd like to hear Blue Team's thoughts on who they think should be team leader. After that we can cast a vote or just make a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back