Finished The Challenge: Season Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG24

<Pride> I'm my wildest fantasy
Advanced Member
6rpnv6.png

2remd5d.png

• Twenty people who sign up will be divided into two teams.
  • Teams will participate in challenges that test speed, trust, and teamwork.
  • Challenges will range from puzzles to competitive Pokemon battling, from quizzes/mind games to chess. TS;DR version: Random!
  • Once the challenges are over, eliminations will begin. Discussion of the challenge will also happen.
  • The team that losses the challenge must vote off one of their players. Votes will be sent in through PM.
  • The winning team of the challenge gets a special reward sometimes!
  • After there are ten people left, teams will merge into one. Only the person that wins will be safe from elimination.
  • The last person standing gets added to the Wall of Fame. Once we have ten different people in the Wall of Fame, we'll have a special game where only they can play in.
  • ***NEW*** Safariblade is my co-host. His presence will be strongly felt. I want you to feel me.
  • ***NEW*** Join #TheChallenge to discuss the game.

2l9mbev.png

2iu8ua.png

catutie
Guy89
slickmario
BrOkenICE
Hatman
Bippa201
hipoke
ShadowLugia
Xdogking
Guilty spark
DNA
Snivylover555
xPOKEFREAK72x
Robot3300
oyeah1988
HypnoticLuxray
Darkvoid57
Porygon-X
Hyperbeem
Yoshidude10
Pokemon99
ZoruaSnivyluver
P0KEVORTEX
Afro-G

15g9wmv.png

Before Challenge 4
teamninja.png

DNA (Team Captain)
ShadowLugia
Hatman
hipoke
Yoshidude10
Porygon-X
catutie
Guilty Spark
Snivylover555
BrOkenICE
oyeah1988
Afro-G

BeforeWeStart-TeamBanner-test.png

Guy89 (Team Captain)
Hyperbeem
slickmario Eliminated for being banned.
Rock Wrecker (Added as a replacement for slickmario)
Bippa201
ZoruaSnivyluver Eliminated in the first challenge.
Glaceon Eliminated for being banned.
HypnoticLuxray (Added as a replacement for Glaceon)
Xdogking
P0KEVORTEX
Pokemon99
Darkvoid57 Eliminated in the third challenge.
Robot3300
xPOKEFREAK72x Eliminated in the second challenge.

After Challenge 4 and before Challenge 15
teamninja.png

DNA (Team Captain)
ShadowLugia
Hatman
Yoshidude10
Pokemon99
Snivylover555 Eliminated after the seventh challenge.
BrOkenICE Eliminated after the sixth challenge.
Guilty Spark Eliminated after the ninth challenge.
hipoke Eliminated after the fourteenth challenge.
Porygon-X Eliminated after the fifteennth challenge.

BeforeWeStart-TeamBanner-test.png

Guy89 (Team Captain)
Bippa201
Xdogking
HypnoticLuxray
Afro-G
oyeah1988
catutie
Robot3300 Eliminated in the fourth challenge.
Hyperbeem Eliminated in the eighth challenge.
P0KEVORTEX Eliminated in the tenth challenge.
Rock Wrecker Eliminated in the twelfth challenge.

After Challenge 15
DNA
Daft Punk
Hatman
The Yoshi
TheGuy
Peachy
xdogking
HpynoticLuxray
Afro-G
oyeah1988
catutie Eliminated in the sixteenth challenge.
Nengeni Eliminated in the sixteenth challenge.

2ltptsg.png

[Challenge 1]Before we start...
Both of the teams voted for team names, team captains, and they created team banners. Team Ninja completed all of the tasks first, so Team Nightmare had to lose a member. They voted off ZoruaSnivyluver.

[Challenge 2]Pick a door, any door
Both teams had to go through a series of rooms to the end, using luck to keep players alive. After a tiebreaker, Team Ninja was left victorious. Team Nightmare voted off xPOKEFREAK72x.

[Challenge 3]PokéBeach Parody
Both teams submitted some good parodies, but once again, for the third time in a row, Team Ninja wins is victorious. However both teams put forth effort, Team Nightmare once again loses a member. Darkvoid57 is voted off.

[Challenge 4]Let's Mix it Up
Both team captains swapped around members, bringing the line up to be pretty balanced. Both teams also purchased a reward or two. Team Ninja ended up with more points and once again wins. Robot3300 is voted off of Team Nightmare.

[Challenge 5]Figure it out.
The challengers were given one clue, which lead them through a small path to figure out one of two keyword answers that had to be PMd to safariblade. Both teams only had 3 guesses, but they both answered correctly, so nobody was voted off.

[Challenge 6]Make TDL Lawl
The challengers had to post a joke, video, or photo to make TDL laugh. Team Nightmare was victorious, and apparently funnier. Team Ninja votes off BrOkenICE this round.

[Challenge 7]TCG + VG + Chess
Players must play on Redshark, Pokemon Online, and Chess.com to win with best 2 out of 3. Team Ninja lost and eliminated snivylover555.

[Challenge 8]Make safari Impressed.
An art Challenge! And they were all wonderful!
everything from creative banners to photography, to a poem! Team Ninja pulls off the win and Team Nightmare votes off Hyperbeem.

[Challenge 9]Pass The Torch
Pass the torch from person to person. The goal is to get the highest chain of passes from your team. Team Nightmare pulls off a HUGE win: 63-4. Guilty Spark is voted off.

[Challenge 10]We is smart
A fun game of trivia! Team Ninja pulls off a win to even out the teams. P0KEVORTEX is voted off of Team Nightmare.

[Challenge 11]TROLOLOLOLOL
Werewolf + Vampire. Time to roll play and solve the mystery, boys.

[Challenge 12]Mr. Owl, how many tries does it take to beat TDL?
Both teams have 3 battles to beat TDL in. The team that accomplishes this in the least amount of battles wins. If it takes more than three, we will continue. Guy randomizes the votes, and Rock Wrecker is voted off!

[Challenge 13]Safari's 16 Square (mini-challenge)
Everyone must try to go through the grid, one at a time. If someone guesses the squares wrong, they are out for this challenge. The person who goes through all of the squares to the end gains an immunity! No one is voted off of this round.

[Challenge 14]True or False?
In this challenge, DNA and Guy took a step and let the teams find out how much they really knew about each other and the other team; Safari took over Ninja and TDL took over Nightmare. As the answers were revealed, Tensions rise within Team Ninja as they realize not only did they get outsped to the answers by TheDarkLucario, but that he got a perfect score as well. Realizing that they aren't nearly as fast of a team without DNA to guide them, they contemplate on who hindered them the most in this challenge...namely hipoke, and voted him out, all the while with DNA facepalming quietly in the background.

[Challenge 15]TDL and Not-TDL Stories
Much like the third Challenge, in which the two teams had to write parody stories of famous movies with Pokebeach characters, now the teams must put their heads together to write parody stories featuring TDL and Not-TDL. After much floundering about on the part of Team Ninja, the stories were eventually submitted and read. However Ninja's writers ended up making a huge mistake in one of their stories, which cost them this round as well as Porygon-X.

[Challenge 16]Every Man For Himself's Essay
With the teams now disbanded and only 12 people remaining, TDL told everyone to write an essay of what they thought of the Challenge so far. With true ninja skill, DNA was not only the first to submit his essay but also won this round; he as well as Guy and Yoshi received an immunity for this round. Nengeni was voted off by the others, and Catutie was eliminated for not getting his essay in on time. With only 10 contenders remaining, who can say who will leave next?

[Challenge 17]Take A Chance
The last 10 members are given a choice on whether or not they want to remain in the game. They can either stay, leave, or take a chance on a mystery third option and see what TDL has in store. [CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS]

2wozn9z.png

(PM DIS TO ME OR I WILL e-HIT U) >:[
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Reason for playing (or replaying):[/b]
[b]Forum activity level:[/b]
[b]Do you play the VGC?:[/b]
[b]Do you play the TCG?:[/b]
[b]Can you write reports or essays well?:[/b]
[b]Are you an artist?:[/b]
[b]Do you like working with others?:[/b]
[b]Any other members who you would like to play with?:[/b]
[b]Any members you don't want to work with?:[/b]

Don't worry if you answer no to any of the questions, like Are you an artist?. This is all to determine what team you go on. :)

RE: The Challenge: Season Two

ya....he was pretty awesome :p

im wondering how safari will play in this season...hmmm

It's gonna be a pain to win. People are smarter this time. Up for the challenge guys?

as long as there is no murder game this time xD that was the best challenge cause it was down to me and broken xD

Hey guys, can't wait 'till this starts. I bumped the player max to twenty.

xD there are already 10...this will be fun cause all the people that have joined are awesome xD

I'll join but only if I'm allowed to feel Safariblade.
...wait...

*dances around* HA HA HA HA I GOT DNA TO JOIN HA HA HA HA

DNA's going to win every challenge that requires speed or getting something in first. ;D

My team better win. Or all the others will start cracking wise on our mamas.

DNA's going to win every challenge that requires speed or getting something in first. ;D
/me used Agility!!
gg everyone, gg

Can't wait for this to start! :D And I joined. :O

I sent my app! That pretty much means I joined.

So, yeah. This is going to be AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back