Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Yeah, Tapu Lele's case about Dash finished to convince me. And don't forget that Dash avoided to answer our questions here, twice...
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: DashKing

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Also, one more thing to note before I sign off for tonight.

Lord had the focus sash randomly passed last night. There's a small, slim chance that Dash received the sash.

There may be an unsuccessful lynch tomorrow if the sash fell into the hands of who we accuse. If it fails, keep in mind that all it takes to kill a half dead focus-sash holder is a vote or a use of an active ability on the person to finish them off.

Since you can just instantly kill them during the day with a single vote, it's best to just let them live for the night and see what happens the next day.

DashKing

Aspiring Trainer
Here is my role (with the name blanked out):

You are XXXXXXXXX, and you’re aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. You don’t really know what your powers are yet. But hey––you’re good at wagging your fingers, and that’s gotta count for something.

Active Ability: Metronome
What happens when you wag a finger? Each Night Phase, you may PM me the name of two living players. An Ability will be randomly selected from the role pool (this includes roles that have died) and one of the following will occur:
--- If a Passive Ability is randomly selected, the Night will be processed as if you have that Ability.
--- If an Active Ability that has one target is selected, you will use that Ability on the first player you chose. (Nothing will happen to the second player you chose.)
--- If an Active Ability that has two targets is selected, you will use that Ability on both players accordingly.

Win Condition: Eliminate the Mischief Makers.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Lord had the focus sash randomly passed last night. There's a small, slim chance that Dash received the sash.
How do you know this?

Here is my role (with the name blanked out):

You are XXXXXXXXX, and you’re aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. You don’t really know what your powers are yet. But hey––you’re good at wagging your fingers, and that’s gotta count for something.

What happens when you wag a finger? Each Night Phase, you may PM me the name of two living players. An Ability will be randomly selected from the role pool (this includes roles that have died) and one of the following will occur:
--- If a Passive Ability is randomly selected, the Night will be processed as if you have that Ability.
--- If an Active Ability that has one target is selected, you will use that Ability on the first player you chose. (Nothing will happen to the second player you chose.)
--- If an Active Ability that has two targets is selected, you will use that Ability on both players accordingly.

This is really strange. You choose a player and use a random ability (which you don't know if it has a positive or negative effect) on someone(s). How do you know who to choose if you don't know if you will put a benefical or a harmful effect? I don't beleive this claim, and I'll be really surprised if you are lynched and your role is true.

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked

I'm going to believe that the message
Tapu Lele is scum, and Lorde has a very good town ability
is from Jade or Blakers (More likely Jade). This is because most newcomers like Pika would not refer to Lord o da Rings as "Lorde". This is a convention mostly used on the Pokebeach Discord, where they are prominently found. I think it's just a hopeful guess for the most part.

TE's grammar seems to be on point. I'm really not surprised he guessed I was lookout, given how active I've been trying to find "Evidence" for everything. Other than that, it doesn't reveal anything new.

Mirdo's message is true - my ability confirms that Mariano did nothing last night, and it alligns with our abilities as well.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
I'm going to believe that the message is from Jade or Blakers (More likely Jade). This is because most newcomers like Pika would not refer to Lord o da Rings as "Lorde". This is a convention mostly used on the Pokebeach Discord, where they are prominently found. I think it's just a hopeful guess for the most part.

TE's grammar seems to be on point. I'm really not surprised he guessed I was lookout, given how active I've been trying to find "Evidence" for everything. Other than that, it doesn't reveal anything new.

Mirdo's message is true - my ability confirms that Mariano did nothing last night, and it alligns with our abilities as well.
Did you get a message from Pika though?

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
@quakingpunch73 The message is referring to the message that talks about Lorde and me, not that pika sent both Lorde and me messages

If what dash is to say is true, and the name killer truly is targeting other players each night, then he wouldn't be the Name killer.

I wish I could just go through a list of abilities and actions and just find out who did what, but I don't have that, and there's certainly the possibility that certain abilities, such as GM Draclord's

@Robin Aisaga There's something I don't believe about your ability. I can't put my finger on it, but I believe there's something you are hiding. As you say, you have the weakest ability in the game, hands down. Severely underpowered, and if you weren't mafia, I'd feel really bad for you. I don't think bb would design a role that just had a player sit around waiting for an item pass or death - it encourages a lack of game interaction. It would be a serious flaw in game design.

I want you to reveal your role in full. Copy paste style.
If we can lynch the name killer tonight, there should be no fear of revealing names. Besides, so many people already are risking their names as it is - you wouldn't be singled out by the name killer if your ability is as weak as you say it is.

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
EDIT: I wish I could just go through a list of abilities and actions and just find out who did what, but I don't have that, and there's certainly the possibility that certain abilities, such as GM Draclord's, could have changed over the course of the game. Notice how the text of his ability mentions "Unlocking psychic abilities"

Active Ability: Headache
All this pressure is really going to your head. So much, in fact, that you’ve finally unlocked your psychic abilities! And now you get to use them to force other players to do your bidding. Each Night Phase, you may PM me the names of two living players. Any actions the first player uses during that Night will be redirected to to the second player.

I imagine he used to have a different active ability that had to act on TE in order to unlock this ability. However, TE's ability was revealed late enough in the game that Drac didn't get to use his shiny new ability to its full extent.

Who's to say Robin doesn't have a similar position?

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Still, I do want a full reveal from @DashKing without the redactions. You are on the chopping block here. Why do you need to protect yourself from the name killer before your own lynch?

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Also, before I have to go back to work, notice this vote count:

D7 Vote Count [#1/FINAL]
pikachuuuu101: 6 | Mariano11887 [#1809], Tapu Lele [#1810], Robin Aisaga [#1812], Luispipe8 [#1815], quakingpunch [#1817]

No votes: DashKing, Lord o da rings, mirdo, pikachuuuu101, The Last Shaymin

Majority: 6 votes
Hours remaining: none! (hammered)
Past vote counts: none
Note: This vote count does show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.​

Where is Pika's own vote? I thought this suggested that the King's rock was still in the game, but I think that have been removed already. Pika should be voting for another person. It helps him in any case if he votes for ANYONE besides himself.

That said, I think the vote was on himself.

If this is the case, we also must take this vote of his with a grain of salt.

D6 Vote Count [#2/FINAL]
GM Draclord: 7 | MegaPod_781 [#1721], Tapu Lele [#1722], Luispipe8 [#1753], Robin Aisaga [#1758], Mariano11887 [#1789], quakingpunch73 [#1791], The Last Shaymin [#1793]
Robin Aisaga: 1| no votes

The Last Shaymin: 0| quakingpunch73 [#1724-#1759]

No votes: DashKing, GM Draclord, Lord o da rings, mirdo, pikachuuuu101

Majority: 7 votes
Past vote counts: [#1]
Note: This vote count does show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.​

DashKing

Aspiring Trainer
Fine here is the reveal:
You are Togepi, and you’re aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers. You’re the youngest of the Beachgoers, barely out of infancy. You don’t really know what your powers are yet. But hey––you’re good at wagging your fingers, and that’s gotta count for something.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
You are Shuckle, and you’re aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers. You came to the beach to enjoy a cold berry mojito in the sun but then some slightly-evil-looking Pokémon calling themselves the Mischief Makers suddenly appeared on the beach, and then everything was suddenly in chaos. Hmm …you could really go for that cocktail now.

Passive Ability: A Gooey Surprise
All this ruckus is making you a little dizzy, or maybe it was the cocktail? Regardless, time to quietly hide yourself under a rock. You don’t want anyone near you and those who get to close might soon find themselves covered in digestive juices... If you are killed during the Night Phase, the player that attacked you will have their vote weight reduced to 0 during the following Day Phase.

LOCKED Ability: Delicious Juices
[Unlocks if you come in possession of a Berry]

@Tapu Lele I'm not sure why you think my ability is underpowered, unless I'm lynched my dead leads to the reveal of the attacker, or at least points in their direction. Also I suppose BBninjas anticipated that scum was going to pass a lot of berries but that didn't happen.

I'm not convinced by Dash King's claim either. I have to wonder where the results are. It is day 8 yet the only results he revealed to us is information that also could've been provided by the abilities from his scumbuddies. I assume he is the last one of the bunch unless someone else is seriously fooling us.

##VOTE: Dash King

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
D8 Vote Count [#1/FINAL]
DashKing: 4 | Tapu Lele [#1876], Mariano11887 [#1881], Luispipe8 [#1883], Robin Aisaga [#1896]

Lord o da rings: 0
| Mariano11887 [#1860-#1881], Luispipe8 [#1870-#1883]
Tapu Lele: 0 | Luispipe8 [#1868-#1870]

No votes:
DashKing, Lord o da rings

Majority: 4 votes
Past vote counts: none
Note: This vote count does show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Day 8 Ends!

Once again, a majority had come to an agreement - DashKing has to be next.

DashKing was lynched. They were...

You are Togepi, and you’re aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers. You’re the youngest of the Beachgoers, barely out of infancy. You don’t really know what your powers are yet. But hey––you’re good at wagging your fingers, and that’s gotta count for something.

Night 8 Begin!
Night 8 ends in 25.5 hours, on 06:00 Tuesday, 8 April (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

As per normal, we will not be accepting actions once the deadline specified above passes. A short period after this deadline falls will be used to process the actions and send out results PMs.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Night 8 ends!

Twenty-seven Pokemon had once lined these beach shores. Now, only six of them remained...

The beachgoers found Tapu Lele dead that morning. They were:

You are Doduo, and you’re aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers. Some people think having two heads must be a lot of fun, and your right head absolutely agrees. Your left head, though, is a little unsure ….

Active Ability: Up All Night
While your right head sleeps, its snoring keeps your left head up all night. Well, as long as you’ll be half-awake, might as well put in a bit of work while you’re at it. Each Night Phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. Your left head will watch that player, and learn the names of anybody that player acts on during that Night (this excludes actions made by Item passing).

But once again, there was more! Lord o da rings had also been killed! They were:

You are Mime Jr., and you’re aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers. Mime! Mime, mime, mime, mime, mime. Mime mime mime! Mime. Mime mime mime? Mime, mime! Mime, mime mime mime, mime mime mime. Mime!

Passive Ability: Bunkered Down
Once you’ve settled down someplace, it’s nigh impossible to move you. As such, any negative actions (except lethal actions and the nightkill) used on you by other players during the Night will fail.

Active Ability: Mime Mime Mime!
You aren’t very good at thinking for yourself, so why not just copy somebody else? Once in the game, during the Night Phase, you may PM me the name of a dead player. You will gain that player’s Abilities. (Certain Passive Abilities cannot be copied in this way.)

Active Ability: You’re Not Goin’ Anywhere
You don’t like it when folks try to sneak off to enact some mischief. Each Night Phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. You will trap them under you during the Night, causing any actions they use during the Night to be redirected to you.

Someone had scrawled “MIME JR” onto Lord o da ring's body in shaky handwriting.

The terrible truth weighed down upon the remaining beachgoers. They had one last chance to find and lynch that remaining Mischief Maker. Everything was up to them.

Gee.

Day 9 Begin!
Day 9 ends in 52 hours, on 10:00 Monday, 10 May (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

There are 4 players alive, and the majority for an early lynch is 3 votes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.