Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOT IT.

Okay, okay, okay, let's think things through for a minute.

##UNVOTE

We still have a wincon.
That'd mean Mariano's claim could be true... add that his relatively thorough defense right now and the fact that I find it hard that something with an Ability like his to also have the name killer one. And we wouldn't have a shot at winning if he had that Ability.
Quaking is confo-town, basically (and if not, well, I'd be surprised)

Robin, on the other hand, if he can be killed, might as well try it.

I have a passive ability that activates if I'm killed in the night. The player that attacked me will have their vote weight reduced to zero the next day. I also have a locked ability that unlocks when I get a certain item. The item indicates which Pokémon I am so I rather not disclose.

This is UBER-convenient. It can't be confirmed at all until the NIGHT he dies. And it would be a clear giveaway as to why he's still alive so far: because "scum is scared to kill him". But with an Ability that shady I could buy he's scum.
Also, we haven't seen a full claim from him yet.

AAAAAAAND, the final piece in the puzzle:

The nightkills occurs last - after all other actions have been performed. The order of operations is as follows:

block / drive night actions
general night actions
kill-based night actions (including the nightkill)
item passing

I'm not sure if this was disclosed somewhere else, but it's valuable info to have.

This means we can go around the Focus Sash because I can kill Robin before he performs the kills!

Right now that'd be our main wincon. I don't really see Mariano as scum, since my focus on him was based after the fact it was either him or me. And Quaking is confo.
Robin is the only one we have almost no clue about and no way to confirm his role!

@quakingpunch73 @Mariano11887 , please, thoughts on this?

My full claim is on page 95 Luis, I won't be online for at least 10 hours but please don't let Mariano get to your head.

My full claim is on page 95 Luis

Ah. Blame the weird forum bug for that, Spoilers and quotes show up weirdly.

but please don't let Mariano get to your head.

Why would he?
He's not influencing my decision. Mechanics and procedure are.
He can't be scum because we wouldn't be able to kill.
Quaking can't, he's confo.
I can't, I'm also town.
So it has to be you. And we can still win because you can still be killed.

And a question I can see arising is... why whould Shuckle, or any other Pokémon for this matter, be a mass murderer?
Answer is: they're not!
I mean, it'd be extremely bad luck if we killed the name-killer last and that it turned out to be the same as the night killer. But, remember: it could be a game mechanic because of the way Ninjas wrote it.
So it could either be a faction kill or an Ability that would be passed down to another scum if the holder was to die. So that the risk of claiming would be always present.

Ah. Blame the weird forum bug for that, Spoilers and quotes show up weirdly.

Why would he?
He's not influencing my decision. Mechanics and procedure are.
He can't be scum because we wouldn't be able to kill.
Quaking can't, he's confo.
I can't, I'm also town.
So it has to be you. And we can still win because you can still be killed.

And a question I can see arising is... why whould Shuckle, or any other Pokémon for this matter, be a mass murderer?
Answer is: they're not!
I mean, it'd be extremely bad luck if we killed the name-killer last and that it turned out to be the same as the night killer. But, remember: it could be a game mechanic because of the way Ninjas wrote it.
So it could either be a faction kill or an Ability that would be passed down to another scum if the holder was to die. So that the risk of claiming would be always present.
My question is, does the focus band stick around after being lynched, or does it go away for good?

This is the item description I had when I was holding it:

[ITEM] Focus Sash
This is a Focus Sash! If you would be killed or lynched while holding this Item, you will survive death. However, as soon as you are voted or acted on by another player in future, you will die instantly.

You must pass this Item to another player during the Night after you receive it.

My guess is that it should be consumed, but I see no reason why its disappearance would be relevant. The "instant death" status should remain there regardless.

Don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but,
It's
GAMEFREEZE
Time!

No, you're not allowed to do that. :p

Please leave game freezing to the hosts, or Blakers, Ninja Penguin and Camoclone, who I have given specific instructions to. Besides, there is still about 35 hours remaining - there shouldn't be any game freeze.

Don't give me a heart attack, jPlap :'v

@Mariano11887 , @quakingpunch73 , I'd really like you to tell me your opinions on the subject.
Quaking's confotown. I'm not confirmed per se but I know I am as well.
Mariano's and Robin's are the only Abilities we haven't been able to confirm; and if Mariano was the scum then we wouldn't have a shot at all.
It's either that or Mariano is calling a bluff with his claim.
What are your thoughts?
We're slowly running out of time...

@Luispipe8
It looks like I have to try and shed some light on this dilemma. I'm 95% sure that Mariano is in fact the last scum member and I don't see how it being me makes more sense. Yes, I've not always been correct this game either, I thought Samwise was lying and I did think you were scum at one point. But I've looked over Mariano's posts again and it isn't comparable to his noticeable attempts to push townies and indications that he worked together in the scum team. That much is clear to me now, I'm going to quote a lot, you probably read most of it already

First Mariano said he never opposed simsands lynch, this is a clear contradiction.
Sim said he has reasons to beleive AP was town, but AP switched to the dark side at some moment of the game. So we don't really know when Sim arrived to that conclusion, hence we can't take it as a parameter to say "he defended a confirmed scum" because AP wasn't scum the entire game. What if Sim is a seer and targeted AP before his switch?
Regarding sim's case, I still don't have a position taken , I re-read all his posts but couldn't find any substantial thing that indicates alignment. My read on him is neutral for now.
Ok yeah, I see your reasons, but it's nothing to say Sim is 100% scum.
and that is not the only time he subtly defended one of his teammates
No. I beleive that the note Samwise received was sent by scum. And was sent to a non-experienced player, it would be plausible for him to beleive it, in fact Sam sounded very convinced when attacked Drac. So, in my opinion, that note makes Drac more townie.
I'm sorry to tell you this, but your vote to pika was actually more scummy.

It appears Mariano didn't want us to believe certain players were confo town even though it was technically proven.
I have a question... Is it possible that the Heart Swap ability could be originally given to a Mafia member? I don't see a reason to not beleive it, but if anyone is able to say otherwise, I'd like to hear it.
Don't auto assume TE is 100% town. He is a lot townier than before, but not completely cleared.
I also want to look at the people who jumped on TE's case after I mentioned it, specially the immediate ones like Samwise. I'll see his past actions during the game because I am very suspicious of him.

Robin's case against Luis seems very reasonable too, I'll look into him. And I'm looking forward to see Luis' response.

Also Mariano was already pushing Samwise before he came with the suspicious mole post.
This is one of the main reasons I'm suspicious of Samwise. He, like AP and simsands, voted for pika with little or non-existent reasoning.
I wanted to finish my ISO on him before voting, but unfortunately I don't think I'll have time to do it. ##VOTE: Acetrainer_Samwise

Let's not forget that Mariano also pushed Lord o da Rings and Dash_King yesterday. It makes sense that he prefered to lynch Lord for her ability but then later changed back after Tapu Lele made his ''fair'' points on Dash_King.

Also do you realize that Mariano's ability is a far more convenient way to scare us? It is basically saying, if you lynch me you don't really have a chance of winning. Look at my claim again, I don't even see how it would work on a scum. Me having the Focus Sash doesn't make a difference, it never did and I never wanted you to think so. Mariano probably came up with this bluff when he had to pass the item. I believe you are town Luis, quakingpunch is indeed 99% confirmed and I'm also town. Please come around.

##VOTE: Mariano11887

I'm short on time now (sorry guys). Just a quick answer for now and I will dedicate some time when I finish my shift at work (8 hours away from now).

GOT IT.

Okay, okay, okay, let's think things through for a minute.

##UNVOTE

We still have a wincon.
That'd mean Mariano's claim could be true... add that his relatively thorough defense right now and the fact that I find it hard that something with an Ability like his to also have the name killer one. And we wouldn't have a shot at winning if he had that Ability.
Quaking is confo-town, basically (and if not, well, I'd be surprised)

Robin, on the other hand, if he can be killed, might as well try it.

This is UBER-convenient. It can't be confirmed at all until the NIGHT he dies. And it would be a clear giveaway as to why he's still alive so far: because "scum is scared to kill him". But with an Ability that shady I could buy he's scum.
Also, we haven't seen a full claim from him yet.

AAAAAAAND, the final piece in the puzzle:

I'm not sure if this was disclosed somewhere else, but it's valuable info to have.

This means we can go around the Focus Sash because I can kill Robin before he performs the kills!

Right now that'd be our main wincon. I don't really see Mariano as scum, since my focus on him was based after the fact it was either him or me. And Quaking is confo.
Robin is the only one we have almost no clue about and no way to confirm his role!

@quakingpunch73 @Mariano11887 , please, thoughts on this?
I haven't thought about this, but it seems pretty logical. Robin is not out of the question. Let me review his posts later.

@Luispipe8 and @Mariano11887 I want to hear where you stand and where you're placing your vote. Right now, I think that Mariano is the last scum. He was the main shifter of the lynch from Drac to Sam and had shoddy reason for doing so too, but I want to hear where you two stand before placing my vote.

aaand just like that you are dropping your previous suspect. You are just going with the lynch that you think you can push. Again the timing is rather inconvenient for me, It’s midnight here and I will be offline until tomorrow morning. But please, do wait for my reply to whatever Mariano is going to throw at me.

aaand just like that you are dropping your previous suspect. You are just going with the lynch that you think you can push. Again the timing is rather inconvenient for me, It’s midnight here and I will be offline until tomorrow morning. But please, do wait for my reply to whatever Mariano is going to throw at me.
I said I was sorry about the timing, this is the earliest free time I found to do this.

I have a part of the ISO, I will post it now so we can gain some time for you to respond:
(Fingers crossed the spoiler and the quotes don't break... If they do, I allow bbninjas to fix it if he wants)

@Lord Goomy I wouldn't jump the gun either, it might be good that you shared it. It wouldn't be wise for anyone to reveal their role in a QuickTopic.

But you do realize this is a serious accusation? Also a kinda specific one. You say Jplap has multiple QuickTopics and by knowing a role he can kill other players? How can you be sure of this.
First time he talks about the name killer.

I have never seen a game with so many players that refuse to contribute seriously. The above post from Goomy is simply distracting and I consider it scummy. I'm going over each player that I think should improve their posts if they don't want to get lynched sooner or later.

The Last Shaymin
If anyone jumped on the Tyler B bandwagon it was The Last Shaymin, a shame no one confronted him with that. Besides his vote there are only a few fluff comments. ''I'm online, you can ask me questions now'' isn't at all helpful during day 1. We don't interrogate players only when they're online.

Dusk Form Lycanroc
Lycanroc is good at agreeing with others... A lack of time does not justify jumping on wagons. You should have your own input even if it isn't a complete case. To be fair you did contribute at the beginning of day 1. You confronted players and even shared some reads. The execution could be better but please hold on to this more active playstyle.

Pikachuuuuu101
Another new player with very little input of their own, but in my opinion not the worst of the bunch. Pika did jump on the Tyler B bandwagon without properly explaining his vote. However Pika did attempt to play the game and apply some pressure. At least he did not shy away from confrontation after the random voting stage ended, refusing to comment as many others did. Don't shy away now Pika.

Triplemo
Mimikyu is one of my favourites too!!! But this isn't the Everyone's Favorite Pokémon thread (Fairy Pokémon will be the subject of next week) So please what are your thoughts on the current situation? Your activity needs to go way up.

Lord Goomy
You get the concept of this game, you can call players innocent or scummy. Let me tell you something new: you can do even more than that. Explanation is the key here. I'm keeping my vote on you until your accusations have a base.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Lord Goomy
He talks about 5 people, 2 of them scum. Do you see the difference in his aggressiveness when he refers to townies and the scummies?

T_E is dead on about the scum having an ability to kill anyone they can guess right, which begs the question, how did he figure that out? Was it a slip?
I think this is curious too, both Goomy and Epicness seem pretty sure that it works in the way they described.
Second time talking about the name killer. I see this as a good way to put the name killer role into someone else, so no one suspects Robin is actually the name killer.

Also you can see how useless your own post is right? Which flaws and strong arguments are you talking about?
This is referring to mirdo. He attacked him most part of the game.

@mirdo Could you answer the simple question I asked? You said each of the band waggons has flaws and strong arguments. For the record I currently count no more than 1 wagon (The Last Shaymin) Are you only saying this to make it look like you’re playing the game? You said you’re going to jump on a waggon later... is that going to improve the state of this game? Can’t you see how contradicting you are.
Another attack to mirdo.

Either a TLS or Mirdo lynch is fine by me. Neither has been any useful and they both have a bunch of very curious posts. I prefer Mirdo with his overly dramatic posts that don't add anything to the discussion, also still no vote from him, he just disappeared when confronted.

##VOTE: Mirdo

@The Last Shaymin @mirdo
It's day 3 and still nothing but empty posts from you guys. As scattered mind said it almost appears as if you only comment in this thread to prevent being modkilled. Don't come back until you have actually something to contribute.

Ok I don't agree that Anime Psyclone is our best option. AP certainly has been a better poster compared to the lackluster TLS. Sure, the case on Pika did not meet our expectations but at least AP contributed by sharing his thoughts and a few arguments. Besides I have a few suspicions towards Pika myself after today's omgus.

##VOTE: The Last Shaymin

@The Last Shaymin if you have time to make 3 comments about your absence you can at least share your thoughts.
And now going after TLS.

I'm looking over TE's comments right now as he appears rather nervous in some of his recent posts. My main issue is that he wants to end the day early.

^ Seriously this comment looks like it was supposed to be posted in the scumchat

^ This is some serious omgus

^ This doesn't sit right with me at all. Ending the day early does not have any benefit whatsoever, and to prevent our lynch candidate from claiming and or defending himself?

Setting up for a lynch? Some of it was a joke?

Anyway although I find TE's behaviour strange the same could be said about simsands and I really want simsands to explain himself before placing my vote. Especially regarding the AP part. We got another day so there's no reason to turbo lynch anyone.
Wagonning in my accusation to TE? And this is the second time in the day he calls simsands to explain himself, maybe just to agree with him and definitely go after TE?

You seem so sure about that name guess killer theory? It appears as a fact to you. To my knowledge the only thing that pointed to that possibility was Blakers being killed with Latios written on his body. Also Jplap's reveal did not result in his dead and Mimikyu is the only Pokémon that fits with his role flavour. Did I miss something?
Third time talking about the name killer. Again, trying to know how is TE so sure about it.

I agree with scattered mind, by all means we have to avoid a double night kill. TE's comments do still strike me as odd/nervous but it could be explained as inexperienced (careless) town play. Simsands on the other hand is an experienced player with some questionable comments. I'm not comfortable lynching a player that has not been online to defend himself but so be it.

##VOTE: simsands
Voting simsands when his lynch was unavoidable.

I've also looked into people on TE's bandwagon but my concern is with Luispipe. I'm positively sure that he is scum after looking over all his posts and I compiled a case. Please read it carefully (I went from new to old I hope that is not too confusing)

This post was near the deadline. This is only after the point Luis had no choice but to jump of TE's bandwagon. This certainly looks like he just wanted to benefit from his scumbuddy's lynch.

Luis did not bother to explain why he kept his vote on TE. Instead he echoed Drac.

Subtle sign of Luispipe defending simsands. Arguing that simsands ability would've been useful if town. I realise Luis did vote for simsands early in the day but that was also when we agreed to lynch simsands and no other options were present.

I think this is rather unreasonable, very low activity is not hard evidence that someone is scum. To punish a subbed-in player for its predecessor's absence seems silly, especially when the reason of absence is unknown.

Luis even stated it himself, promising to post a case tomorrow can make you a target. This is of no concern if you're scum. This is why we should all share reads asap. Anyway, I find it curious that he promised the exact same thing as Anime Psyclone and neglected to post a case later. (they might've both considered Pika an easy target to push) Btw I noticed AP continued to target Pika after he switched alliance.

A lot of frustration towards Triplemo? Something I expect more from the betrayed scum than town but I guess no one likes a troll. but besides that Luis has been acting rather aggresive in this game when confronted.

So all of this considered ##VOTE: Luispipe
Trying to build a case on Luis.

@Luispipe8 thanks for the thorough reply, I guess most of your defense makes sense. Still your attitude seems to occasionally change from aggresive to reasonable depending on the player you address. I would be less suspicious if it remained on one line... :p Also you do still plan to make a case on Pika? AP also pursued Pika and decided to stay on his case when he went to the dark side. Don't you think he would've dropped the case if he found out they were of the same alignment?

##UNVOTE

I might change it back if no clear better alternative comes up, but it's still early in the day and Quaking looks worth investigating. It makes sense that scum has a name reveal ability to accommodate their name guess killer.
Fourth time he talks about the name killer.

Your ability reveals a Pokémon name that exists in the game, that is mostly useful knowledge for scum if they can kill with just a name if they happen to link Absol to a player.
Fifth time. This was in response to quaking's "What do you mean by name reveal ability?". He reveals that the name killer must link the pokemon name to a player...

There are several other HP chipping deaths in Pokémon: Burn, Leech Seed, Hail. Another explanation for delayed deaths are moves that don't deal damage right away like Doom Desire, Perish Song and Future Sight. (though scattered mind is already injured) So Luis saying SM has been poisoned is a definite red flag. I can't believe I missed that.

##VOTE: Luispipe
In response to Drac's "If thinking about delayed death only poison that would come to my mind.". Going after Luis again.

D9 Vote Count [#2]
Mariano11887: 1 | Luispipe8 [#1911-#1921], Robin Aisaga [#1930]

No votes:
Luispipe8, Mariano11887, quakingpunch73

Majority: 3 votes
Hours remaining: 12.5 hours [countdown]
Past vote counts: [#1]
Note: This vote count does not show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

Know what...?
I'm going for my first case.
The more I think this through the more "if"s are going to show up in my mind and I'll end up doing nothing.
So here goes nothing.
##VOTE: Mariano11887

I'm saying this now: If we lose it was all because of the Name Killer, losing 2 players every night was absurd. We'd lose and not precisely because scum deserved the win. Whoever's up for host for upcoming games better learn from this...

Ok, everyone is going after me. I have built the second part of the ISO and will publish it just for the sake of putting my effort somewhere...

This is out of the blue. Drac confronts samwise one time and samwise suddenly claims GM Draclord is 100% scum, and you kept that message from us until now? This looks very much like an attempt to buy yourself one more day. Even if you're not lying about that message it could very well be from scum.
Unless we get a source before the end of the day I'm changing my vote to you @Acetrainer_Samwise

With a proper source I mean someone that can claim that message is the outcome of their ability/item. Unless it is a game mechanic but it seems kinda random for a host to say that player is scum. If any player knows more about this they should speak up, if not I have to assume it is either a lie or scum is behind it. Also for how long has Samwise kept this ''vital'' message from us? Timing of all this seems very odd.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Samwise

Also if it were a legit message coming forth from an ability or game mechanic why would it use the unofficial term 'scum' instead of what they're referred to by the hosts: mischief maker. Doesn't this point to it that the message was fabricated by a player?
Going after Samwise...

@MegaPod_781 Did trapping them reveal any info?
@mirdo Who did you put a spotlight on tonight?

I'm not putting my vote on GM Draclord yet. Samwise flipping town could mean the message is legitimate after all but it still looks shady. I'll have to look over his posts again to see if anything else points to him being scum.
Reluctant to vote his scumbuddy after Samwise flipped town.

@quakingpunch73 How can we be sure that Samwise didn't fake the note. It would be an anti town move but some players do that just to stay in the game longer. (I'm ashamed to admit it but I've done it in one of my earlier games) We don't know anything about a possible third party so who would the second soft clear be?
Trying to discredit Samwise's note saying Drac is scum. Protecting his scumbuddy again.

@Luispipe8 That is a serious red flag. Scum likely passed that item to each other. Now that we have it I think it might be a good idea for the deceased players to include as much information as possible in their posts. Like include important reads from each player in every post.

I'm beginning to suspect that the scum team looks like this:

Simsands
Yog
Triplemo > Anime_Psyclone
GM Draclord
Pikaaa (possibly the name killer, makes sense with Tapu Lele's theory)

^ One of the reasons I think it might look like this is because Yog, Drac and Pikaaa really started to echo my theory on Samwise yesterday. Yog wasn't high on my suspect list but now that he flipped scum I suspect it was a coordinated action.

##VOTE: GM Draclord

@Tyler Beta It looks like The Last Shaymin could use your protection.
Ok, I must say this is one of the few townie posts I found so far.

@luispipe My mistake sorry. I just looked through my Role PM and apparently I was indeed in possesion of the Soul Dew. This is the first time I see it >.> The item got send to a random player since I did not pass it to anyone. Also I did not get a message from dead players.
Hmmm... I don't know why, but I read this as sincere.

That is a nice bluff and I agree that the chances are low, now I'm quite sure that you are the one hiding a message from the dead players.

It's very obvious to me now that Drac is scum, can we lynch him already?
In response to Drac. Yes, pushing hard to lynch Drac, but when his lynch was almost unavoidable...

What was that anonymous vote doing on me -__- that seems a bit random and pointless?

Anyway I agree that Pikachuuu is our best lynch option. So far his posts are mostly blatant echoing and his behaviour during day 1 was vague. I believe this is his first game and he begins by arguing that Lord Goomy looks like nooby scum? Pika made a case against him but then later changed it back to Tyler Beta without reasoning. I get the impression from Pika that he is very withholding with his posts. Also his decrease in activity after day 1 doesn't look good either.

##VOTE: pikachuuuu101

...However do we want to repeat yesterday and solely focus on one player? We have to take better advantage of the day in my opinion. The day that for some reason has been cut short. (@bbninjas can you tell us why only 48 hours or does it have something to do with an ability?) We still have very little info on @Lord o da rings and I see nothing in her posts that indicate her alignment lies with town.
Ok, I agree that pika's random vote on you was weird, but it can be just a distraction to distantiate from you. One vote to you at that point was completely irrelevant. And then, if the strategy was to make distance between you, you vote him.

@Luispipe8 I've received 3 messages from the dead chat just a moment ago. HOWEVER I'm really not liking what I'm seeing here. It looks like scum decided to spam the dead chat. I think we can no longer let anything from the dead chat influence our reads.
Look at the messages he said he received: "Tapu Lele is scum. -The Mole", "The dead chat is infested with scums. Take everything said to you with a grain of salt. Also, consider mass role claim." and "Mariano was trapped, likely the last scum". What would be better for the name killer than a mass role claim?

I was going to send the Soul Dew to Luis but then I got a message that it went missing. I assume Luis took it back? If not we seriously have to look at Lord. I got one more message (presumably) from Jade before it went missing:

[[Jade here. Pika is last scum. Luis and Robin are town. Get Pika outta there.]]

I suppose this message is kinda useless now. Luis has been on my confo town list since day 5 and we're still playing :/

It is possible that the remaining scum killed Mirdo because they have an active traceable ability. I think @Mariano11887 @Tapu Lele and myself are the only ones left to reveal their abilities. We should consider the proposal from yesterday and have all abilities out there (without role flavour since we still risk being name killed)

I have a passive ability that activates if I'm killed in the night. The player that attacked me will have their vote weight reduced to zero the next day. I also have a locked ability that unlocks when I get a certain item. The item indicates which Pokémon I am so I rather not disclose.
Revealing this message when Pika is already dead... And trying to clear him.
Also, pushing for the mass claim so everyone reveals their names...

quaking also said that he suspects of me, so I think I can assume I'm being lynched (actually not, because you will see that I won't die due to my ability).
Congratulations to Robin/Luis, whoever is the last mafian.

Ok I guess sleep is for the weak. You really upped your game I give you that much @Mariano11887 , but your main point is that I speculated around the name killer? I did, and so did other players and the reason for that is simply because it is what led your team so close to victory.
He talks about 5 people, 2 of them scum. Do you see the difference in his aggressiveness when he refers to townies and the scummies?
I was pointing out Triplemo’s useless post (btw don’t you see the sarcasm there?) and Pika’s decrease in activity. Looking back on it, I was pointing out flaws of newbie scum and I see in no way how that feedback helped them.
This is referring to mirdo. He attacked him most part of the game.
We didn’t have any reads on Mirdo at all. Someone needed to pressure him to actually contribute. It took Mirdo days to finally post his statistics and after that I was convinced he was town, you don’t see me attacking Mirdo after that ''most part of the game'' is simply untrue. There were a lot of inactive players back then and players who did not post seriously, the player you subbed in for was just part of that problem.
And this is the second time in the day he calls simsands to explain himself, maybe just to agree with him and definitely go after TE?
I called simsands to explain himself, I also called him to claim his role. I guess that makes me scum.
Trying to build a case on Luis.
I don’t see my case on Luis back then as unfair. Besides weren’t you the first that said it looked very reasonable?

If you guys still have doubts about me, can you think of any moment where one of the other scum members was actively trying to get Mariano lynched? Because I don’t recall any of them focusing on Mariano. In my case however, Draclord did make an attempt to make us believe that I was hiding messages from the Soul Dew, and Yog calling me ‘’possibly clever scum’’ probably to keep the option open to turn on me later.

Plus I’ve been going after draclord, pika and simsands before Mariano did, a lot of his votes were switching around but only landed on scum when he had to.

zzzzzzzzz

Oh a part two, great
Going after Samwise...
Now you're accusing me of things you did as well. Besides after I posted my doubts on the mole post, you, pika, draclord and even yog went with my theory and followed up on it.
Reluctant to vote his scumbuddy after Samwise flipped town.
Also something you did, you even said that Drac was more towny than before.
Look at the messages he said he received: "Tapu Lele is scum. -The Mole", "The dead chat is infested with scums. Take everything said to you with a grain of salt. Also, consider mass role claim." What would be better for the name killer than a mass role claim?

It wasn't even knowledge back then that the dead chat was being spammed by scum. If I was scum faking those messages, why wouldn't I just make a detailed post with the ''consider mass role claim'' part or something else that would actually have been believable?

Now excuse me... I really have to get some sleep

Well, I'm turning off the computer for today. I'm leaving here my vote just in case any of you change your mind.

##VOTE: Robin

It was a nice game guys, I enjoyed it very much :). And thank you bb and Jabber for hosting it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back