Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goomy was soooo obviously town WHY did y'all lynch him...Which is why I think that people who were pushing for his lynch should be re evaluated or at the top of everyone's scum list... Like Luispipe who said that we would be better off lynching someone like Goomy who didn't contribute, WHY WHY WHY WHY, Would you want to do that?
It makes no logical sense to lynch town no matter how worthless their contribution is... (i dont have time to dig for the quote where luispipe said this.)

BUT, He inadvertently tried to take some pressure off of his scum buddy triplemo...

To anyone that says you had no way of knowing that Goomy was town is absurd, the fact he could communicate with professor Jplap is a dead giveaway. Especially, the fact he so openly shared the fact that jplap tried to communicate with him.

On a side note, I think the person that BBninjas said saw the post triplemo made, was swapped to mafia to avoid catastrophe, hence BBninjas post about someone shifting to the dark side.

This is the quote where Luis Pipe was trying to take some pressure of of his scum buddy, the notorious troll, "triplemo".

One could make the point that he also tried to take pressure off goomy but it was the perfect excuse to defend his mafian brother...

Stop with both triplemo and Gomny already, they're 0 discussion value rn, it's not even worth it to keep calling them.

Oh and

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: LUISPIPE8

Votes please... :cool:

This is the quote where Luis Pipe was trying to take some pressure of of his scum buddy, the notorious troll, "triplemo".

One could make the point that he also tried to take pressure off goomy but it was the perfect excuse to defend his mafian brother...

Oh and

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: LUISPIPE8

Votes please... :cool:
The Votes please seems like hes trying to start a bandwagon, and he hasn't even created a great argument on him (gonna assume Luis is a he)

Oh, God...! HAHAHAHAHA
Seriously, I can't stop laughing right now...!
Someone's grasping at straws uber hard...! HAHAHA

It was all but taking pressure off of him...! I was dead serious about lynching him. And my vote WAS on him until he was mk'd.
My point is that it was useless to keep discussing that when it was definitely not going anywhere. But I mean, come on, as soon as triplemo started acting like a brainless cow my vote went straight into him.

And do you know the reason a Policy Lynch exists? Because being useless they were being detrimental to the town. There was no way on earth scum would have taken out someone like Goomy that was eagerly posting fluff every 3 minutes; and even less someone like triplemo that, if he was town, was a perfect excuse for the mafia to lynch "a mafian tryingto lay low" and kill a townie instead. We're better off getting real reads on real players than on crapposters or troll that don't try to contribute in any way.

gonna assume Luis is a he

Yup. Luis, not Luisa. :p

Reading over the posts I don't see too much suspicious activity. We need to find some kind of read in order to stop lynching town.
Question anyone?
Here's mine.
@simsands Why always bandwagon? The 3 you named as scum are the 3 with the most attention on them.

Samwise...what? Your entire attack on Luis is kinda sad in that post you quoted he was saying “get off them it’s not worth it” not whatever the hell you’re trying to pin him for and your whole self righteous speech of “I knew it was a bad idea you should have all listened to me I’m ashamed in all of you” doesn’t help your case either

o anyone that says you had no way of knowing that Goomy was town is absurd, the fact he could communicate with professor Jplap is a dead giveaway. Especially, the fact he so openly shared the fact that jplap tried to communicate with him.

Also, this logic is severely flawed. Having a mason is never a direct indicative of someone's alignment.

No, there isn't much more on him.
Hence you pretty much was just buying a day for yourself.

##VOTE: Anime Psyclone

##Vote: Drac
So, you thought that Goomy was town when you voted for him?

70% town seeing he is a new townie. But there was still a chance that he was asked to stay active by his others and intepretted as needed to post alot. Although most of us keep saying he need to tone down his post in thread, he kept with it up. In my slightest though, he might be ignoring our advice as he is more focus on advice given by his scum teammate.

To those who keep saying Goomy lynch was bad, I don't remember you guys defending him much and giving us alternative either.

Samwise...what? Your entire attack on Luis is kinda sad in that post you quoted he was saying “get off them it’s not worth it” not whatever the hell you’re trying to pin him for and your whole self righteous speech of “I knew it was a bad idea you should have all listened to me I’m ashamed in all of you” doesn’t help your case either

"Self righteous" not really...I can see how it could have come across that way, and the point I was trying to get across is that voting for somebody that is (pretty clearly) not scum, is scummy in its own right.

Further, your entire critique of my evaluation of Luis is flawed, instead of finding possible cracks in my argument you attacked how self righteous I was. Also why would you feel the need to defend luispipe? @TOTAL_EPICNESS

As for Luis, I can't help but see a small hint of nervousness in this post...

This quote below is a textbook tactic for someone who feels pressured that knows they're guilty...
(trying to belittle the person that came after them, or trying to make what the other person said look dumb)

Oh, God...! HAHAHAHAHA

Goomy at least made an effort to contribute.... and no I didn't know that a policy lynch existed ( my first game :) )

Also, this logic is severely flawed. Having a mason is never a direct indicative of someone's alignment.

It's not the fact that there is a mason but Goomy's willingness to put that information out there and try and contribute which was a sign huge sign (for me at least)that he was town.

My vote is subject to change but for now Luis Pipe hasn't given me a solid reason to change it....

As for Luis, I can't help but see a small hint of nervousness in this post...

Well, my level of nervousness is equal to your level of sanity in your posts, so... want me to elaborate on that?

(pretty clearly) not scum, is scummy in its own right.

He might not be scum, but was anti-town. Both concepts can be differentiated in this particular case of them not contributing.

Goomy at least made an effort to contribute...

In around... 20% of his posts? The rest were either fluff, AtE or whining about people being suspicious of him.

Goomy's willingness to put that information out there and try and contribute which was a sign huge sign

Yeah, no, there's no sign. A private chat can be of use to both factions. It's a rather faint try at a lead.

instead of finding possible cracks in my argument you attacked how self righteous I was.

Because that's what's cracked about it...?

Also why would you feel the need to defend luispipe?

No, no. Being logical doesn't necessarily mean he's defending someone. At most he's scolding you to think things thoroughly.

I've done some research and I doubt Pika is town. He exhibits several signs of new mafia and while it is too numerous to list them all I seriously think he's scum. So...

##Vote: Pika

My notes:
Pika’s posts are few and far between. Here’s his posts from the first 30 pages.

Page 8: Voting with no reason.

Page 15: “Putting blame on Gekki for talking a lot.”

Page 21: All he did was change votes with no reason supplied yet again. Then…

Page 22: “I just feel like he’s not got much more to contribute and even if he is scum there is not a large enough amount of evidence against him.” Then said there was more evidence against him then the (very scummy) Goomy.

Did you see Pika's defense? What do you have to say about that?

AAAAH geez d2 was close

Sorry guys for the inactivity, I was on a vacation with no time to be on PokeBeach.

umm... I guess I will go read then.

Oh ok, I'll wait.

huh, that triplemo thing was weird.

Oh, so you almost finished reading, as the triplemo thing was near the end of D2. Good.

If you looked at my profile, i was gone for the entire week.

Proof that I was not on-purposley ignoring you

Does that mean you finished reading? Well? What do you think? any thoughts on some players? Something to contribute? Because as far as I see it, all you did was to post 3 posts to avoid being modkilled, after bbninjas tagged your name.

The TLS case was very weak.

Reason?

Gekki ignoring the game seems out of character.

Considering his explanation about having a lack of motivation to play, I

@Anime Psyclone You said you were going to make a case on Pika today. You did post some thoughts near the end of day 2, but are you planning on doing something in more detail today?

He was asked about it before D2 ended to give his case. He was pushed to give an answer today, and someone even noted to him that he could die by D3. He eventually posted his case, which was that exact streamline of thoughts that you referred to.

@Yog - tagging you because I saw you also waited for a wider case. Not gonna happen. No one really knows why Pika is scummy further than his one contradiction, which he already explained and no one would acknowledge. FoS on AP and Quaking who were really focused on him and were asked several times to give a real reason, but never answered properly.

Also, no important role, at least not something that relates to Pika.
So some players thought that AP might have some kind of investigating role and that is why he wanted to talk about Pika only after the night. Well, guess what, he was stalling again. Once some players pushed him to give the case, he gave it. Then he survived the night, which is weird, considering he just hinted to be an investigator, and then finally answered on D3 that he has nothing else to say about Pika. AP is one of the best leads in this game. This player is full of connections to other players which some defended and some accused.

@mirdo - I know it is your thing to collect data about activity, but you still need to share thoughts on active players. So far, D2 all you did for scumhunting was to say SamWise is aggressive to you, that you agree TE should be looked at, and the best one so far (in terms of your actual thoughts) that you agree about PMJ being weird. So what are your thoughts on the TE? That one I know you read because you responded to it. Do you think we should lynch TE, Samwise, or PMJ? because these are the only players you talked about, aside from those you told to pick their activity up. If these are not the best players to lynch today in your view, then who else should join to your list? or replace? That is all I want you to do, and your refusal to do so is weird to me.

Why won't you answer @mirdo ?

Watch those personal attacks guys! There’s a few of you who were verging on it.

Take it easy there @Acetrainer_Samwise Goomy's lynch wasn't ideal but he was far from a useful poster. To pursue a lynch on Luispipe just for voting him seems like exaggerating. He explained his motives and not in a bandwaggon manner. For the same reason I don't think the case on simsands is particularly strong either.

@The Last Shaymin @mirdo
It's day 3 and still nothing but empty posts from you guys. As scattered mind said it almost appears as if you only comment in this thread to prevent being modkilled. Don't come back until you have actually something to contribute.

Oh, God...! HAHAHAHAHA
AtE?
Take it easy there @Acetrainer_Samwise Goomy's lynch wasn't ideal but he was far from a useful poster. To pursue a lynch on Luispipe just for voting him seems like exaggerating. He explained his motives and not in a bandwaggon manner. For the same reason I don't think the case on simsands is particularly strong either.

@The Last Shaymin @mirdo
It's day 3 and still nothing but empty posts from you guys. As scattered mind said it almost appears as if you only comment in this thread to prevent being modkilled. Don't come back until you have actually something to contribute.
Or come back and look or something to contribute.
Also robin seems town and scattered scum. (Just throwing my thoughts out there)

Ok, @Luispipe8 , I did think things through thoroughly, look at my two long posts where I state my thoughts...

How cane someone whose town be anti Town, my point is that why would you want to lynch somebody that's town..

and you answered that...

Also I'm sorry if any of my posts came off as personal attacks twasn't my intention... :)

##UNVOTE

Ok, @Luispipe8 , I did think things through thoroughly, look at my two long posts where I state my thoughts...

How cane someone whose town be anti Town, my point is that why would you want to lynch somebody that's town..

and you answered that...

Also I'm sorry if any of my posts came off as personal attacks twasn't my intention... :)

##UNVOTE
I’m not going to defend Luis just answer some questions
Someone can be town while being anti-town by flooding the thread preventing discussion or being inactive and drawing suspicion away from actual scum
We had no way of knowing he was town all we knew was he was flooding the thread and generally being useless. when questioned he couldn’t defend himself leading to us believing he was scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back