Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I’ve caught myself up on what’s been happening and these are my thoughts
Goomy does currently seem like a nervous wreck whether this be from him being scum or town I’m not sure what I’m concerned about is the lack of activity from people we suspected earlier like Tyler as soon as pressure was off we haven’t heard from him in a while so right now I think we would have a better chance looking in the direction of those people who were active when pressured and completely inactive when under no pressure and people who just haven’t been active in general

I think that you still need to tell me why you said that Gekki would obviously be scum if Goomy is, just because it would be a possibility. This makes me wonder if you’re actually Goomy’s scumbud predicting his lynch and trying to somehow turn it to Gekki on D2.

I think that you still need to tell me why you said that Gekki would obviously be scum if Goomy is, just because it would be a possibility. This makes me wonder if you’re actually Goomy’s scumbud predicting his lynch and trying to somehow turn it to Gekki on D2.
I was speaking in technical terms, i don't actually think that it would be obvious just that it's a possibility.

Ok this silence is concerning not only does it waste time but it also gives scum more time to plan for the future so I’m going to break this silence by proposing a question to @Lord Goomy
You haven’t really been defending yourself more of just “I’m new” so please just give us a straight answer already
I’d also like to call out @Tyler Beta
get on...just get on you haven’t been on in a while and you were under pressure and then relieved of pressure just before you left that’s hecka suspicious

Your accusations are correct, just nervous Town over here.
The 6 votes on my back doesn't help.

Let me help by directing attention over to someone else.

On Dusk Form Lycanroc:
“Indeed it does sound suspicious”
“Scattered Mind stop lurking”
“Now for my thoughts on Acetrainer_Samwise: I think its a 60% chance of him being scum”
“Not supplying reasons unless asked”
“Lord goomy: His being panicky”

Based on these quotes he’s very aggressive early on but as you can see from these ones:
“What are your thoughts on Goomy?”
“I didn’t take notice of this post until I was looking over Ace”

He isn’t as aggressive now.
This is common for scum, even I did this. Some townies are aggressive but considering DFL tried to stop accusing people as they got blamed, they are probably A: Scum, B: A very important role or C: Scum with an important role.

I've got nothing to hide. I'm not scum.
Like you all said, just nervous newbie town.
Hang me if you like, but you're still wrong.

Let me help by directing attention over to someone else.

On Dusk Form Lycanroc:
“Indeed it does sound suspicious”
“Scattered Mind stop lurking”
“Now for my thoughts on Acetrainer_Samwise: I think its a 60% chance of him being scum”
“Not supplying reasons unless asked”
“Lord goomy: His being panicky”

Based on these quotes he’s very aggressive early on but as you can see from these ones:
“What are your thoughts on Goomy?”
“I didn’t take notice of this post until I was looking over Ace”

He isn’t as aggressive now.
This is common for scum, even I did this. Some townies are aggressive but considering DFL tried to stop accusing people as they got blamed, they are probably A: Scum, B: A very important role or C: Scum with an important role.

However, town with important roles don't normally start off very aggressively and then quiet down, they tend to stay low from the start. His change is behavoir makes it seem more likely that he's been told to keep his head low.

Sorry for not being able to post. School and tests are brutal. From past experience playing simple mafia, the scum are usually the people either a) playing low or b) attacking and playing aggressive and using on bandwagon to get someone lynched. In the thread so far, The only suspicious characters are @Dusk Form Lycanroc, @Anime Psyclone, and @Lord Goomy. All of these people have avoids some questions, played extremely aggressively and/or blustered through situations. Some questions for the above:
@Dusk Form Lycanroc:
Why, if you are a town (especially if important town), why play aggressive from the start, attracting attention and then die down?
@Anime Psyclone:
Why avoid questions? If you have nothing to hide then answer all questions asked, without stalling.
@Lord Goomy
While it is understandable for you to be jumpy, acting angry/frustrated (That's what I think is portrayed by the posts) when called out/voted is suspicious. Why act like this?

As of now there isn't enough evidence for anyone Let's see what happens from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back