Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, I don't know at this point if you are dumbtelling and stalling or really confused town, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You have your advisor to help you figure out what things you should have answered. D2, I expect you to be ready after consulting your advisor and responding right to the points I raised about you. If you don't do it, however, it means you are definitely scum that is trying to avoid cases and points and questions until it is already "irrelevant" and only then just ask "what was the question again?". That is a serious scummy strategy, but if it's not, it will be gone by D2.

So you think Goomy is town? If so, why?

And if you do, why do you think NP isn't fit to give him the tools he needs to protect himself?
You know that I was being sarcastic in that first sentence, right? I literally stated the exact opposite of what you're accusing me of last night.

But to answer your question, @Lord Goomy is tough for me to read right now. He's showing signs of nervous newbie town, but I don't really like the fact that he isn't even really trying to help us scumhunt. "Hey, anyone wanna lynch this guy instead of me? K thx," also isn't doing him any favors in my book.

I know that you've already said this, but @Anime Psyclone is stalling harder than a Wailord deck right now. And I definitely don't like that AtE, either. I know this can look like echoing, but Answer. The. Questions.
I'm just very confused this is my first time being town.
This also implies that you were scum in your first game. What was that first game, and would you have received advice from your scumteam that would help you know what you're doing?

@The Last Shaymin is trying to dodge basically everything that everyone's asked him, and seems to just want to fly under the radar. Again, aren't you usually pretty active on here? There shouldn't be too much of a reason that we haven't seen more substance from you.

This is screaming scum buddying in my face, which is why I’m keeping my vote on @Lord Goomy
This reads very similarly to how Shaymin's playing, but with Gekki's point. Can you explain why it's screaming scum buddying in your face? And if it's me who's guilty of it, why try to lynch who you think is the newbie scum over who you think is the veteran scum?

This also implies that you were scum in your first game. What was that first game, and would you have received advice from your scumteam that would help you know what you're doing?
First game was subtitled "A simple game of mafia." I was the only mafia member with a power and I was the first of them to die, on night 3. I was useless but it did allow me to drive home a point: In mafia trust nobody."

First game was subtitled "A simple game of mafia." I was the only mafia member with a power and I was the first of them to die, on night 3. I was useless but it did allow me to drive home a point: In mafia trust nobody."
Considering you know that your teammates had no power, is it safe for me to assume you could communicate with them?

I had a coach and they advised me what not to do and not so much what to do. Ergo, I basically know jack squat
Then shouldn’t you know better than to stall out questions that the others are asking? It’s not very hard to look for the posts that have their questions and respond to them genuinely if you’re Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back