Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, Goomy is reacting normally under pressure for an overeager new player. FoS to any experienced player on his wagon, especially Gekki, whose playstyle is past games is similar to how Goomy is playing now. You of all people, should know that Goomy's actions are not alignment indicative. In fact, for a newer town player, they're completely normal. DFL is a much better lynch in this scenario because his reaction to being voted was not normal. I'll compile a case later, if time permits.
Perhaps, but it's never OK to flat-out ignore points.

@scattered mind tell me the questions! I'll answer them.

You did not respond to any of these: (click on the arrow to go to the page where each quote is for more context).

Echoing+ jumping right after that on the wagon.

So it's a toss between you two.. I'll pick the one who used fewer words - new scums usually pick their words carefully.

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: Anime Psyclone

Other than just what Scattered had to say, do you have anything else?

The hosts will post a vote count every now and then. You have asked for it once, no need to ask for it again. Instead, here some other things you can do:

1. Respond to this blunt echo:

These posts were just right after each other.

2. Answer the serious part of Rainyman's question:

I already gave you 2 things to respond to. It's almost like you are trying to stall.

Fair enough. I will leave my vote there all the same, for now. As much as this is part of the local metagame I think I have to try play the way I am used to too, which means putting pressure on non-contributors to get involved. Also thanks for metagame updates on vets, keep em coming.

Day 1 is a crapshoot of course, keeping yourself free of any implication when we do get to some info is awfully handy for maf and not very useful for town. Imagine if we all did that.

You only pressured PMJ. Other than that, I haven't seen you doing anything about putting pressure on non-contributors, which, ironically, include you atm.

"Other than just what Scattered had to say, do you have anything else?"

On Lycanroc, he actually seems to be making stuff up. His percents and all that seem like he already knows who is scum and who isn't and is trying to hide it. Then his aggressiveness seems to be random as well.
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Dusk Form Lycanroc

On Lycanroc, he actually seems to be making stuff up. His percents and all that seem like he already knows who is scum and who isn't and is trying to hide it. Then his aggressiveness seems to be random as well.
##UNVOTE
##UNVOTE:

For god's sake answer the questions and stop stalling already. You are right about Lycanroc but still.

##UNVOTE:

For god's sake answer the questions and stop stalling already. You are right about Lycanroc but still.
What questions? I think I saw only one and the others were pointing to that. But you're confirming I'm right, so why not just put pressure on me and see if I crack? This is my second ever mafia game.

##UNVOTE

Did you click the arrow to see the context of that question?

What questions? I think I saw only one and the others were pointing to that. But you're confirming I'm right, so why not just put pressure on me and see if I crack? This is my second ever mafia game.
Are you actually joking rn. Look above your last post a little bit.

Can you quote the exact point in time where you stopped thinking he was scum?
I can do that but i didn't take notice of this post until i was looking over Acetrainer_Samwise:

Goomy, Goomy, Goomy, I think I've figured it out you have displayed all the telltale signs of scum... Caps, VERY nervous, and the fact you thought people would Lynch you on day one means you know something we don't... Even your avatar is based of of the leader of a gang... You have been found...

##VOTE LORD GOOMY
oops
##VOTE LORD GOOMY

Sorry for incorrect formatting on the vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back