Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of pressure is piling up on Goomy. I'm holding off for now, I want to see more of his responses.

I agree with him here on the Gekki point, If we lynch him and he flips scum though then i think it would be obvious that Gekki is scum.

This mindset isn't very good. It's true that it's possible that two players butting heads with each other are scum, but you should never just assume someone's alignment based on flips like that.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: @triplemo

I've seen you online, but you've yet to post anything.

##VOTE: Lord Goomy

Sorry, my friend, the AtE is a bit over the top, and you have not really posted any reasoning not to vote for you other than "I'm new"

OK, I never really paid much attention to Goomy, but since he's getting so many votes might as well write about what I think. Goomy is a classic D1 lynch option. He is your new member that is panicky, uses a lot of AtE, dodges questions and just makes every possible scummy move in the book. However, I think more than half of the times we lynched this kind of players, they were simply new town. The point is, you can really never know with this kind of players. From my experience, new scums are barely active and try to disappear as much as possible, but there were a few times in the past iirc, that it was not the case (like tgk I think in his first game). Anyway, the really good thing you can learn from this kind of flip is about the bandwagoners- those players who jump on the wagon towards the end of the first day, are usually hiding among them at least one scum, who waited for the right time to act. Usually, it would be some echo or even just a vote with a fake explanation. So.. if Goomy flips town, look into these guys.

Personally, I think AP is a good alternative, for stalling in such a clear way that I can not think how new town can possibly dare to. But if you want to go on the "regular" option for D1, it's fine too.

How did i contradict myself?
You said you had no reasons why Samwise was scum, and then posted reasons why he was scum. You were also throwing out high chances of him being scum, all the while never giving reasons why.
Personally, I think AP is a good alternative, for stalling in such a clear way that I can not think how new town can possibly dare to. But if you want to go on the "regular" option for D1, it's fine too.
Yeah, him asking you to repeat questions is pretty suspicious.

Right now, Goomy is reacting normally under pressure for an overeager new player. FoS to any experienced player on his wagon, especially Gekki, whose playstyle is past games is similar to how Goomy is playing now. You of all people, should know that Goomy's actions are not alignment indicative. In fact, for a newer town player, they're completely normal. DFL is a much better lynch in this scenario because his reaction to being voted was not normal. I'll compile a case later, if time permits.

You said you had no reasons why Samwise was scum, and then posted reasons why he was scum. You were also throwing out high chances of him being scum, all the while never giving reasons why.

Yeah, him asking you to repeat questions is pretty suspicious.

Right now, Goomy is reacting normally under pressure for an overeager new player. FoS to any experienced player on his wagon, especially Gekki, whose playstyle is past games is similar to how Goomy is playing now. You of all people, should know that Goomy's actions are not alignment indicative. In fact, for a newer town player, they're completely normal. DFL is a much better lynch in this scenario because his reaction to being voted was not normal. I'll compile a case later, if time permits.
I'm on Blakers' wagon though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back