Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when giving me my Role BB said you are ****** you can swap abiltys but unlike kabuto you don't need anything sharp to do it so my theory, is the Kabuto got their hands on the item they needed to swap roles they used their role which must kill the person they use it on, hence the death of mordacizir.

On night 2 I think it said someone does some scavenging I think Kabuto found his item. then and used his ability last night....

Wait hold up, cos that is huge if you have reason to be sure of it - to be clear, you think that whoever is kabuto killed Morda, and he was NOT a mafia kill?

Hol' up part 2.

So what has this got to do with Scattered Mind? Someone connect the dots for me cos I cannot follow the leaps of logic.

I think scattered mind and I know that eachother are town... Di nuovo :p

Sorry, but I am not sure why you think that way. I have no idea who you are (role/alignment wise). It only seems that you know something about my role.

Or your old role for that matter I don't know what your new roles is ... ;)

I don’t know...just that his action has an unfavorable effect on whoever he targets with it.

I am also curious for more details. Not the name or exact wording, but if it is enough for you to say definitvely that he is scum, or if there is still a possibility that he is a townie with just some kind of mean ability. Because if it's the former then we have an obvious target pairing.

Wait hold up, cos that is huge if you have reason to be sure of it - to be clear, you think that whoever is kabuto killed Morda, and he was NOT a mafia kill?

Just connect the dots someone swaps ability's and someone dies in the same night. Also it's Kabutops I just realized I was saying kabuto... Kabuto needs something sharp to swap souls, which must means he kills whoever he swaps with.

I am also curious for more details. Not the name or exact wording, but if it is enough for you to say definitvely that he is scum, or if there is still a possibility that he is a townie with just some kind of mean ability. Because if it's the former then we have an obvious target pairing.

It’s not enough evidence to determine their alignment. Basically, my action will block my target if their action has a “bad” effect, which could be something like silencing, blocking, etc, but otherwise it just draws their action onto me instead.

WOAH WOAH WOAH HOLD ON
I can’t even target with my ability it’s a passive lol Mega what do you mean whoever I target it with? If you know my ability you know I can’t target why are you lying?

UrwZNWK.gif

Hmm, ok nevermind. Also I agree with Tapu Lele. this scavaging part fits right for morda's role.
I'm fairly certain some roles exist at least twice. Or atleast some are similar. A scavenger would be one i would suspect existing twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back